• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Example of why gun control laws are almost always stupid

5q85ZNo.png

zXbDAEz.png

Your family owned slaves?
I had always thought all my relatives came here in the late 1800's but my sister is also the family genealogist and found that our 1/8 Irish portion on our mother's side was here for quite some time and we're qualified to be in the Daughters of the American Revolution if we want.
I seriously doubt it, but it wouldn't stop a certain portion of our country from making the accusation. My Italian heritage didn't reach these shores until the turn of the 20th century, but my Mom's side has been here forever, or close to 375 years or so.

Last edited:
Nobody's calling for a ban on guns. Plenty of Democrats own guns, we just don't fetishize them, waving them around like substitute penises, for the whole world to see.

Common sense guns laws, tightening up loopholes, stringent background checks, responsible gun ownership. Maybe take off the tinfoil hat for a sec and realize an overwhelming majority of Americans support stricter gun control. No need to constantly freak out about everything, though I understand that's the default setting on the right.
Every person who has ever been head of a “gun control” lobbyist organization has admitted at some point their actual goal is eventual total civilian disarmament. All of them are leftists and all of them are on the globalist band wagon. They must disarm Americans to further their agenda because an armed population will not willingly live in pods, own nothing and “Eeet zee boogz” like Klaus Schwab wants. Disarmed citizens ALWAYS face oppression.

That was a well thought out and enlightenting response so filled with facts that no reasonable person would disagree with you.

Just kidding. Another of your bullshit ill-conceived posts without merit that only wastes bandwidth.

That was a well thought out and enlightenting response so filled with facts that no reasonable person would disagree with you.

Just kidding. Another of your bullshit ill-conceived posts without merit that only wastes bandwidth.
Did his post make you thirsty for Espresso? That's his main goal in life. Making people thirsty for espresso.

Too late Ron, my sister, the family genealogist, has us in this country as early as 1648, so you know what that means.
Are you native?

Your family owned slaves?
I had always thought all my relatives came here in the late 1800's but my sister is also the family genealogist and found that our 1/8 Irish portion on our mother's side was here for quite some time and we're qualified to be in the Daughters of the American Revolution if we want.
If that is how you prefer to identify, it's ok with some folks now

Are you native?
Damn straight, it's my country, now everybody get out! No, just another white devil invader.

Actually my sister found a birth record of a direct descendant, Martha Louise Golson, born in St. Mary's, Maryland, British Colonial America in 1632, so I was wrong with 1648.

Damn straight, it's my country, now everybody get out! No, just another white devil invader.

Actually my sister found a birth record of a direct descendant, Martha Louise Golson, born in St. Mary's, Maryland, British Colonial America in 1632, so I was wrong with 1648.
It's funny, that after almost 400 years, you would not be regarded as native.

What did your ancestors take from those they encountered, wayback?

It's funny, that after almost 400 years, you would not be regarded as native.

What did your ancestors take from those they encountered, wayback?
they took squaws and gave them STDs. of course.

Nobody's calling for a ban on guns. Plenty of Democrats own guns, we just don't fetishize them, waving them around like substitute penises, for the whole world to see.

Common sense guns laws, tightening up loopholes, stringent background checks, responsible gun ownership. Maybe take off the tinfoil hat for a sec and realize an overwhelming majority of Americans support stricter gun control. No need to constantly freak out about everything, though I understand that's the default setting on the right.
but unfortunately many are calling for that Tibs. And they are no longer shy about it.