• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm Just Going To Say it: If Donald Trump Was President, There Would Be No Car/Truck Shortage

Stoney

Reaction score
Companies would shift from ventilators to computer chips. Operation warp speed too.

Its complete bullshit that you can't walk into a dealership and order a car or truck, it's like some kind of third-world country.

Ahh let’s continue.
Gas wouldn’t have rose by almost a dollar per gallon

inflation, hard to gage, but I’d say would be a fraction of today

cops would feel empoweredand crime would be down

China would be shaking rather than racking it in.

we wouldn’t be paying cyber criminals left and right

The cost of little Biden paintings wouldn’t pull in 10mill for each etcha sketch.

Companies would shift from ventilators to computer chips. Operation warp speed too.

Its complete bullshit that you can't walk into a dealership and order a car or truck, it's like some kind of third-world country.
1627002295181.jpeg

If Donald Trump was President, the only shortages would be tolerance/sanity from Pravda & the Elites, decorum, whisperings, incoherent blabbering, cackling - and fast food for the WH & well-done steaks.

He was far from perfect, but good God I'd take him right now. As I'm sure so many others would. Please, anybody tell me with a straight face you wouldn't take him back in a heartbeat over this absolutely corrupt 🤡 show. Our country is in serious serious trouble.

It's crazy I was going to trade my 2018 in this year, but they told me I'd have to wait about 9 months to get my car.

Right now I can sell my 3 year old car for more than what I paid for it new. The used car market is ridiculous right now.

Went for an oil change about 6 weeks ago. Damn lot had nothing new on it hardly. This was a big Chevy dealer, then I looked around town at other big dealers,then around the state. Not much of anything.

All this over a chip shortage?

A few months ago I was considering replacing my truck. I found one that was close to what I wanted 90 miles away in Prescott.

The dealer wouldn't budge on the price, flat out telling me take it or leave it because the inventory was so scarce. Even all of the manufacturers incentives have dried up as well.

All of this because of a damn computer chip.

Ahh let’s continue.
Gas wouldn’t have rose by almost a dollar per gallon

inflation, hard to gage, but I’d say would be a fraction of today

cops would feel empoweredand crime would be down

China would be shaking rather than racking it in.

we wouldn’t be paying cyber criminals left and right

The cost of little Biden paintings wouldn’t pull in 10mill for each etcha sketch.

In other words the country is getting ****** because of a group of leftist shitheads who only know how to TAKE, not MAKE.

I absolutely detest them.

I'm also hearing rumblings that the Department of Agriculture are actually bribing farmers with 💰 to stop producing product? WTF?

• Wow
Reactions: MTC
There is a Chevy dealer near my dad's house that has virtually no cars, new or used.
I have a cousin who owns, shall we say, a budget-minded used car lot (he rebuilds totaled cars), and the other day on FB he asked if anyone could give him a ride home because he had no cars left even for himself.

I wanted Trump to win clearly.

But in 2024? I almost want a Trump backed president that will be able to be reelected in 2028.

Yeah, they detest the man so much that it'll be absolute pandemonium. I want what's best for this country, not all-out Civil War II.

Yeah, they detest the man so much that it'll be absolute pandemonium. I want what's best for this country, not all-out Civil War II.
exactly right. imagine how much Trump could have actually accomplished if not attacked every single day buy all sides

exactly right. imagine how much Trump could have actually accomplished if not attacked every single day buy all sides
That was the whole idea.

He still got a helluva lot done. We just couldn't hear about much of it without really looking (well, or actually just looking at our pocketbooks) because of one sentence - "Donald Trump will never be President".

we want people buying electric cars but they're too expensive. Only virtue signaling well do to people buy them. What can we do?
What if regular cars were more expensive and people slowly had no choice but to buy the electric cars?

And, after they steal the mid terms to get the super majority, it's all over.

I've been in the process of getting a new truck (Tacoma) for 6 months.
Its finally being built next Wednesday!
Luckily I have an indirect contact with the sales manager at this dealership and he was willing to order what I wanted. All the other dealerships basically told me to piss off as far as ordering goes, everything they get in is sold before they see it, so why on earth would we special order they said.
It's been a long wait, but it's almost over!

Friend of mine , his daughter went to the Jersey shore for the week went to a seafood place for steamers..O h sorry we dont have any there is a shortage! A shortage of steamers? At the shore? Cmon..

A few months ago I was considering replacing my truck. I found one that was close to what I wanted 90 miles away in Prescott.

The dealer wouldn't budge on the price, flat out telling me take it or leave it because the inventory was so scarce. Even all of the manufacturers incentives have dried up as well.

All of this because of a damn computer chip.
Yep. Dealer has been hounding me for my truck, so I took it in. He offered me, let's say, more than what it is worth, so I figured I'd trade. So I tried to negotiate a better price on the new vehicle, and was very kindly told pretty much the same thing. No incentives, nothing. I got up and left. I mean they only had a handful of new vehicles on the lot anyway.

Funny thing though.....Kia seems to have an abundance of new vehicles. I was looking at a Stinger GT2 two weeks ago and there were about 15 to choose from, not to mention nearly every other model they sell. Chevy dealer across the street? Nothin'.

in the Raptor forum i'm a member of on Facebook, dudes have reported (and shown) selling their 3-4 year old Raptors back to the dealer with 60k+ miles for more than they paid for it.