• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm trying to eat over here!

Stoney

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/black-brunch-protests-nyc-berkeley-oakland-190212742.html

In a twist on sit-in-style protests, civil rights activists entered several restaurants in New York City and Oakland, Calif., on Sunday in what organizers billed as “Black Brunch.”

About three dozen people participated in demonstrations in New York, where they momentarily “disrupted” meals at popular midtown eateries, including Lallisse, Maialino and Pershing Square — places protesters identified as predominantly “white spaces.” .......

There were no immediate reports of arrests, and the protests were said to be largely peaceful — though there were reports of verbal clashes with brunchgoers and waitstaff.

This link tells the story a little differently than Yahoo....
http://toprightnews.com/?p=7866

What, they didn't go to Denny's?

you notice they did that **** where average person can not carry a gun. I guarantee they wouldn't pull that bullshit around here.

I'm all for police accountability. I think we should have a conversation about police methods and overreach of police powers. Disrupting these businesses is not the way to begin that cconversation.

I'm all for police accountability. I think we should have a conversation about police methods and overreach of police powers. Disrupting these businesses is not the way to begin that cconversation.

It simply perpetuates the stereotype that blacks are troublemakers and criminals and hate white people.

you notice they did that **** where average person can not carry a gun. I guarantee they wouldn't pull that bullshit around here.

And you would do what, exactly? Shoot them? Maybe just wave your gun around and talk ****?

I'd be pissed if those racist pieces of **** interrupted my breakfast. What those dumbasses fail to realize is that everyone of the people on their stupid list would be alive if they had simply obeyed the law.

And you would do what, exactly? Shoot them? Maybe just wave your gun around and talk ****?

So you want to bait me into a internet tough guy debate? not gonna happen, BUT If it was true that one of them slapped that girl for bumping into them, and if that had been my wife or daughter you ******* A right I would have slapped the piss right back outa them man or women, and if they wanted to escalate it further, . what would have happened after that would have been on them, THEY were the ones looking for trouble.

This was nothing short of bullying. none of those people killed anyone on their list, why didn't they storm a police department and try that ****? I'll tell you why cause they would have gotten ****** up that's why.

Oh and I would feel the same way if it had been a bunch of rednecks or hillbilly's that pulled that ****. Black white red or green act like a ******* human, not a goddamn animal. I thought we were called a civilized country.

Last edited:
Enforcing the law is racist. Blacks should be allowed to commit crimes because some of their ancestors were slaves once.

This is going to eventually result in another civil war, and that group is way out numbered, and I would bet outgunned by a large amount.

I'd be pissed if those racist pieces of **** interrupted my breakfast. What those dumbasses fail to realize is that everyone of the people on their stupid list would be alive if they had simply obeyed the law.

Patently false. Eric Garner had broken no law the day he was killed by police. The arrest for selling cigarettes has long since been ruled unlawful.

Moreover it was a misdemeanor. Should you be killed for the misdemeanors you've committed in your life? How about your kids? Would you support you son being killed because he committed a minor offense?

Patently false. Eric Garner had broken no law the day he was killed by police. The arrest for selling cigarettes has long since been ruled unlawful.

Moreover it was a misdemeanor. Should you be killed for the misdemeanors you've committed in your life? How about your kids? Would you support you son being killed because he committed a minor offense?

I did not know that. I just thought the law he was being arrested for was a bad and unjust law.

Its important to remember that just because a law is on the books does not mean it is moral or ethical. The interment and murder of jews, gypsies, homosexuals and mental deficients was legal per the laws of Nazi Germany. Just as the interment of Americans of Japanese ancestry was here, didn't make it right or moral just legal.

He committed one crime on the day of his death: resisting arrest.

The fact that the arrest was wrongful or a mistake does not justify anyone to violently resist arrest. That's what the court process is supposed to be for - to determine whether you are guilty of the charges being made. If people (of all kinds) had more faith in the system and acted in a civilized and dignified manner, we wouldn't have these kinds of problems. But if you get all bent out of shape and act like an *******, don't be surprised if everyone around you treats you like an *******. The cops didn't get together and say, "Let's go kill this nigger, Eric Garner." They were assigned a job to do, and in trying to do that job, because Eric Garner could not simply say, "You got this all wrong, I'll be vindicated in court" and go quietly a lot of lives were ruined that day, not just Eric Garner's. You think the cops don't wish it had gone down differently? Unfortunately, cops don't have the luxury of just saying, "Oh, you don't WANT to be arrested? We'll just be on our way then..."

The fact that the arrest was wrongful or a mistake does not justify anyone to violently resist arrest. That's what the court process is supposed to be for - to determine whether you are guilty of the charges being made. If people (of all kinds) had more faith in the system and acted in a civilized and dignified manner, we wouldn't have these kinds of problems. But if you get all bent out of shape and act like an *******, don't be surprised if everyone around you treats you like an *******. The cops didn't get together and say, "Let's go kill this nigger, Eric Garner." They were assigned a job to do, and in trying to do that job, because Eric Garner could not simply say, "You got this all wrong, I'll be vindicated in court" and go quietly a lot of lives were ruined that day, not just Eric Garner's. You think the cops don't wish it had gone down differently? Unfortunately, cops don't have the luxury of just saying, "Oh, you don't WANT to be arrested? We'll just be on our way then..."

You must have seen a different video than I did. In the video I saw Eric Garner backed away from and never raised his hands to the police. Then the officer that has three excessive force/false arrest lawsuits against him(Two still pending and one settled out of court) jumps on his back without warning and applies a chokehold that the NYPD has a policy against using.

People in the modern age can't understand how an authoritarian regime like the Nazis could be democratically elected into power. I read **** like this and it makes perfect sense how such a thing could happen. Authoritarians never think government abuse of power or government overreach will affect them. And as long as the government is only abusing "them" and not "us" (however those terms are defined by the authoritarian) then the abuses are completely acceptable.

Last edited:
I did not know that. I just thought the law he was being arrested for was a bad and unjust law.

Its important to remember that just because a law is on the books does not mean it is moral or ethical. The interment and murder of jews, gypsies, homosexuals and mental deficients was legal per the laws of Nazi Germany. Just as the interment of Americans of Japanese ancestry was here, didn't make it right or moral just legal.

Yeah, they're pretty equivalent laws.

Stop being obtuse. No one is saying misdemeanors (or any other crime....((and how can it be a "misdemeanor" if it wasn't ?)) warrant summary execution.

People in the modern age can't understand how an authoritarian regime like the Nazis could be democratically elected into power. I read **** like this and it makes perfect sense how such a thing could happen. Authoritarians never think government abuse of power or government overreach will affect them. And as long as the government is only abusing "them" and not "us" (however those terms are defined by the authoritarian) then the abuses are completely acceptable.

Nice attempt at veiling your passive aggressive race baiting. What would you teach your children to do should they be confronted with the unlikely scenario of being arrested unjustly? Fight with the police? That'd be some good parenting there.

Nice attempt at veiling your passive aggressive race baiting. What would you teach your children to do should they be confronted with the unlikely scenario of being arrested unjustly? Fight with the police? That'd be some good parenting there.

Pull up the video of Eric Garner being strangled and crushed during a false arrest and show me where he threw a punch, kicked or grabbed an officer. Show me the fighting, because I didn't see it.

The officer protests, turning their backs on the mayor during the funerals, proves they are in business for themselves and not the community. There was ZERO OUTRAGE by NYPD cops over their killing of Garner. In fact, they defended it. But when those chickens come home to roost, they act more like a street gang or a criminal organization than a professional law enforcement entity.

And it's not like the NYPD has a stellar record, either. Ever seen Serpico? The history of graft, violence, and moral corruption in the NYPD is legion. It's way past time to clean house and start over. Mass firings like Rampart, and the abolition of these "special crime" task forces who's primary job is to harass and abuse citizens who reflect light incorrectly.

Hey Farva,

All jews had to do at first was wear the Mogen David. It escalates slowly. You let the government get away with one bad law then they pass another and another until you have tyranny.

Hey Farva,

All jews had to do at first was wear the Mogen David. It escalates slowly. You let the government get away with one bad law then they pass another and another until you have tyranny.

We already have a tyranny of the majority, which is exactly what the Constitution was meant to prevent. The gun control and war on drugs have destroyed any truth to the notion that we are a free country, and our world leading incarceration rate proves this to be fact.