• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Immediate thoughts after the game

9 times out of 10 it goes like this.

F79ik5fXIAAr1-X
that was PI

What i want to know is: where the f*ck do people want Kenny to go with ball?

3rd and 7 and the top-cam replay shows a TE on a cross-scrimmage outlet from the left hash to the flat and 2 GO routes on the right and left sides?!#$!@#!
i mean WTF?!

it was the right hash; not the left hash.

F79lVvqWAAAHk_A

fire Canada immediately.
cut Gunner.
keep the new TE
start Peezy Jr and Jones

obvious points that even CoolieTard should comprehend

I just wonder if Mitch could call the plays better than what we're seeing. Its not like Canada does **** on coaching up abilities or anything of that nature. He designs the plays (LOL) for that week. Maybe Mitch or Mason could do that instead? It'd be a wild move, for sure.

oh, and if we cut Gunner, we're better off. Though Little Heyward needs to have better awareness.

You wouldn't know it by Canada's reaction.

Is DJ eligible to come off IR after the bye week? His presence alone could make the O better.
Never said that Canada called it, lol. Pickett also said it was something they prepared for during the week. It was nice at least one thing they prepared for worked out because the rest of the day they stunk offensively.

When Warren was tearing it up in the 4th quarter, we had a first and goal on the 4 (5?) Yard line. Hey stupid Canada, how about a play action pass there? ( Can someone sketch that out for him? Use the purple crayon.)

Nope - Warren again, then he took him out of the game.

Fire Canada.

I'm thinking that they should cut Gunner O. What do you all think?

When Warren was tearing it up in the 4th quarter, we had a first and goal on the 4 (5?) Yard line. Hey stupid Canada, how about a play action pass there? ( Can someone sketch that out for him? Use the purple crayon.)

Fire Canada.

I'm thinking that they should cut Gunner O
. What do you all think?
I'm actually kinda surprised no one else has suggested this

Fire Canada.

The only way our offense can make plays is by the sheer skills of our players. Making a contested catch, blowing by a a DB with their speed, bowling over a LB to get a couple of extra yards... There's nothing in Canada's playbook that clears routes for other receivers or deceives the opposition. Complete and utter crap is the only way to describe it.

The only way our offense can make plays is by the sheer skills of our players. Making a contested catch, blowing by a a DB with their speed, bowling over a LB to get a couple of extra yards... There's nothing in Canada's playbook that clears routes for other receivers or deceives the opposition. Complete and utter crap is the only way to describe it.
It is much more than his scheme playbook sucking, it is also his feel for the game. It is non existent. He is a drive killer more than he is a drive innovator. It is his predictable approach to pair with his vanilla playbook. They really go hand in hand to create his overall suck.

We fed off our D. Which Tomlin depends on. Hopefully, at some point, we can score 2(again) or dare I say 3 TDs on offense at some point in the season in ONE game.
Not without Al Bundy.

Fire Canada.

I'm glad you mentioned that. My sentiments exactly.

Iā€™ll take a winning record, butā€¦.

In their three wins, the Steelers are +7 in giveaway/takeaway, have a blocked punt for a safety and outscored their opponents by an average of 5.33 points.

In their two losses, they are -2 in giveaway/takeaway and have been outscored by an average of 23.5 points.

Watching replay, you still question Canada when he calls what he does. I give Holcomb and Alexander high marks they were outstanding . As much as I loved the TD by Pickens the blocking and desire was outstanding. We cannot think we can continue to win games with playing a quarter here and there and rest of game three and out.