• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

In an effort to add some veteran depth, what do you think about signing Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell to 1 year deals?

Ballz Deep

Has teeny tiny little ballz
Reaction score
Two positions where I think we would benefit the most by adding veteran depth would be the WR and RB position. Being as though both are available, know our system, and wouldn't break the bank, what would be your thoughts on bringing back Brown and Bell on 1 year deals? I'd love to see Leveon backing up Najee. And despite previous issues, I see very little risk bringing Brown back for a 1 year league minimum.

What do you think? Would you be willing to roll the dice on these two Steeler legends if it means instantly being more competitive?

Last edited:
Bell is not a good player, Brown is still good, but obviously has alot of baggage. Definite no to both

Two positions where I think we would benefit the most by adding veteran depth would be the WR and RB position. Being as though both are available, know our system, and wouldn't break the bank, what would be your thoughts on bringing back Brown and Bell on 1 year deals? I'd love to see Leveon backing up Najee. And despite previous issues (and considering Ben is now retired), I see very little risk bringing Brown back for a 1 year league minimum.

What do you think? Would you be willing to roll the dice on these two Steeler legends if it means instantly being more competitive?

your employer gets a tax credit for employing you correct?

I have no issues with Bell other than I think he is done. Brown not so much he is a cancer and I don't care what incentives you give him I would be willing to bet he can't make it nine weeks before he turns into a cancer again. so it's a big no thanks from me on both of them. plus the way forced his way out and tried to lay all that **** on Ben ******* that **********.

Two positions where I think we would benefit the most by adding veteran depth would be the WR and RB position. Being as though both are available, know our system, and wouldn't break the bank, what would be your thoughts on bringing back Brown and Bell on 1 year deals? I'd love to see Leveon backing up Najee. And despite previous issues (and considering Ben is now retired), I see very little risk bringing Brown back for a 1 year league minimum.

We are running an entirely different system now I believe. Otherwise, I would be on board to bring back the cancer that they are.

Not going to lie. Some of you sound like some jaded a*s hoes.

You're telling me if you had a chance at arguably the best WR of the past decade, you'd pass up that chance? Even if he's only signed to a 1 year league minimum? I think Bell's best days are behind him, but I think he could still make a positive contribution backing up Najee.

I say if this actually happened, the majority would be happy.

Not going to lie. Some of you sound like some jaded a*s hoes.

You're telling me if you had a chance at arguably the best WR of the past decade, you'd pass up that chance? Even if he's only signed to a 1 year league minimum? I think Bell's best days are behind him, but I think he could still make a positive contribution backing up Najee.

Not going to lie, you are one dumb ****** Bob.

Why don't you go explore the seven seas, bring your rubber ducky.

Not going to lie, you are one dumb ****** Bob.

Why don't you go explore the seven seas, bring your rubber ducky.

There's a reason that Tampa Bay and LA are lifting Lombardis while we're reminiscing about how great the 70s were.

There's a reason that Tampa Bay and LA are lifting Lombardis while we're reminiscing about how great the 70s were.
You mean reminiscing about 2005&2008.

Tampa has sucked *** for most of their existence, so has LA. Brown is done. Bell is probably fat as **** and high right now.