• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

In an effort to add some veteran depth, what do you think about signing Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell to 1 year deals?

A-N-D

so are reruns of watching paint dry, eventually yaz get tired of it.

Salute the nation
I’m just a member. Take it up with the mods to can him. Ballz is one of the more tamer internet egos I’ve stumbled across. Not really bothersome cause he/she….herm? Shim? Isn’t that….

Well. Not good at trolling

I’m just a member. Take it up with the mods to can him. Ballz is one of the more tamer internet egos I’ve stumbled across. Not really bothersome cause he/she….herm? Shim? Isn’t that….

Well. Not good at trolling
WHAT ? I thought you had the power !!!!

Salute the nation

Although Brown is still better WR than anyone the Steelers had last season, I don't want him back. He had his years here, so did Bell, Best guys in the league at their positions at the time. That time has long passed.

sign AB and then cut him on 1st day of camp so everyone can point and laugh at him

you know, a team building exercise

how about we sign AB and when the first sign of his crazy begins seeping out, we all get to take a ball-peen hammer to Ballz Deep's teeny tiny little balls.

deal?

I see him once in awhile too. He is always a pleasure and can actually talk football between the two teams. The rivalry is one thing but the conversation is another and can talk weaknesses and stregnths without that "troll" like persona.!

Now this new guy Balls or ballZ or Backdoor Butternut BoB is a whole new piece of work and isn't hardly worth_______________ (insert action here).

Salute the nation
There are great fans and ****** fans from every fanbase… its the percentages that get ya…

Also Brown announced that as soon as he gets signed he is getting major ankle surgery so he will be useless for most of the year lol