• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

In an effort to add some veteran depth, what do you think about signing Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell to 1 year deals?

You mean reminiscing about 2005&2008.

Tampa has sucked *** for most of their existence, so has LA. Brown is done. Bell is probably fat as **** and high right now.
Wow. Some of you all have a hard time accepting an opinion other than your own.

Define done? Brown still looked pretty sharp to me and that was just 6 months ago. If AB is able to hold it together mentally, there's only an upside to having him on the field and you all know it. AND, I doubt that Bell is fat and there's no proof of him being high, but even if he's both, I bet he's still a better backup than Snell is.

But hey, maybe our newly drafted 4th round WR and 6th round hybrid RB will be the new Brown and Bell. It's just interesting how AB/Bell keep ending up on teams that make deep playoff runs, if not go to the SB.

If AB is able to hold it together, you’re absolutely right. But he couldn’t here, couldn’t in Oakland, couldn’t in NE, and absolutely melted down in epic fashion in TB. There’s no more IFs for the dude.

this is why most of your threads are merged with others

only a **** would suggest this

A basement dwelling single outlet ****

Salute the nation

Bell is done and really hasn't been productive since he left the Steelers. The Steelers are in an all-out youth movement with the offense, no chance they bring in a wide receiver who could blow it up at any time.

I guarantee here and now, if we were to wake up tomorrow morning to a headline that said "Steelers and Brown/Bell come to terms on 1 year agreements" this forum would light the **** up with enthusiasm. Sure .. there might be some question as to whether AB would be able to make it through the season, but generally speaking, our odds of winning would become notably greater by having these 2 back on our team. AB Is MUCH better than Drop Happy DJ and Kick-a-man-when-he's-down Claypool combined. And aging or not, Bell would still be an upgrade over Benny's Smell. Like it or not, those are both facts.

I guarantee here and now, if we were to wake up tomorrow morning to a headline that said "Steelers and Brown/Bell come to terms on 1 year agreements" this forum would light the **** up with enthusiasm. Sure .. there might be some question as to whether AB would be able to make it through the season, but generally speaking, our odds of winning would become notably greater by having these 2 back on our team. AB Is MUCH better than Drop Happy DJ and Kick-a-man-when-he's-down Claypool combined. And aging or not, Bell would still be an upgrade over Benny's Smell. Like it or not, those are both facts.
sorry can you present a citation as to how are they indeed facts. Perhaps your job coach can help

If AB is able to hold it together, you’re absolutely right. But he couldn’t here, couldn’t in Oakland, couldn’t in NE, and absolutely melted down in epic fashion in TB. There’s no more IFs for the dude.

I hear yaz bkwheat28, the guy stole 22+ mil and tampered with a trade. Insulted our QB through the media and recruited others to follow.

Not a fat fuckling chance would he do anything better than what we already have on our team.

Remeber BEN is not here to cover his wrong route running add-libbing bullshit that is what made him.

Bell is toast as well, fat / high / dumb is not a way to go through life.

Salute the nation

I hear yaz bkwheat28, the guy stole 22+ mil and tampered with a trade. Insulted our QB through the media and recruited others to follow.

Not a fat fuckling chance would he do anything better than what we already have on our team.

Remeber BEN is not here to cover his wrong route running add-libbing bullshit that is what made him.

Bell is toast as well, fat / high / dumb is not a way to go through life.

Salute the nation
DICk,

Was Ben in TB to cover AB's "supposed" wrong route running? Given your allegation, how do you explain his success post Ben?

Further, could you provide a citation which corroborates your claim that Bell is fat, high, and dumb?

I look forward to your follow up.

sorry can you present a citation as to how are they indeed facts. Perhaps your job coach can help
Bob seems to need some extra attention today. The M4M sites just ain't cutting the mustard. Bob hang in there fruit roll-up.

DICk,

Was Ben in TB to cover AB's "supposed" wrong route running? Given your allegation, how do you explain his success post Ben?

Further, could you provide a citation which corroborates your claim that Bell is fat, high, and dumb?

You call that menial production successful?

Stop putting that shiny new cone I bought you in the closet. Take it out and put it where it belongs dufus.

Bell couldn't make it on 3-4 teams since he left. Even if he had something left in the tank his patient style with our turnstile line would be disastrous. Brown has not done anything to show he can hold it together. Brady really stuck his neck out for Brown and Brown still bashed him. How do you think Brown would work out here when we have so many issues on offense. He probably wouldn't make it past week 3

Stop putting that shiny new cone I bought you in the closet. Take it out and put it where it belongs dufus.
It's funny that you messaged. I just thought about you while listening to the Keri Hilson song, 'Knock You Down'. If you want to get together for a beer later this week, I'll see if I can play it for you on the jukebox. Cool?

If the cone is rigid he will soon be known as "Cone-Deep"

Salute the nation

Ballz, I have a question. Are you driving around Florida in a luxury car? You have to be Coach or at the very least, his son. Coooooach, you sneaky sob you.

DICk,

Ever since you got your LoneRanger cap pistals and Yatzee replacement pad you've been thinking Citations are the standard.

Give it up, not literally

Salute the nation

Wow. Some of you all have a hard time accepting an opinion other than your own.

Define done? Brown still looked pretty sharp to me and that was just 6 months ago. If AB is able to hold it together mentally, there's only an upside to having him on the field and you all know it. AND, I doubt that Bell is fat and there's no proof of him being high, but even if he's both, I bet he's still a better backup than Snell is.

But hey, maybe our newly drafted 4th round WR and 6th round hybrid RB will be the new Brown and Bell. It's just interesting how AB/Bell keep ending up on teams that make deep playoff runs, if not go to the SB.
Wow you're a ******* turd. Brown is a ******* turd. You flush turds. They're washed up bums. Bums.And Brown is a complete nutjob douchebag. They couldn't get us to the superbowl in their prime.

They won't be back on the Steelers ever,so it's just a chuckle.

"Sure .. there might be some question as to whether AB would be able to make it through the season, but generally speaking, our odds of winning would become notably greater by having these 2 back on our team."

There might be some question that IF YOU had sex with a venereal disease laden hooker, YOUR ODDS of catching said diseases would become notably greater too!

Let's see, AB had 104 receptions and 15 TDs his last single year here...IN his last 3 seasons, he has still not reached close to that single season mark with 3 teams (91 catches, 9 TDs) in 2019, 2020 and 2021.

Likewise, LB had 3,830 yards from scrimmage in his last 2 years here and 1,194 in his last 2 years in the league...he is done.

They both suffer from multiple mental forms of VD. I don't think ANYONE here wants to be in a locker room full of MVD.

It's funny how BA was the last good OC that we had and he was opened to both of them being on his team in the past year.

But hey, our 2008 SB wasn't quite a decade and a half ago.

Last edited:
Given your allegation, how do you explain his success post Ben?

wait-what-john-krasinski.gif

Brown with Ben (after his rookie season) AVERAGE production:

103 receptions, 1380 yards, 13.4 YPR, 9.3 TD's

Brown after leaving Ben's team average production:

30 receptions, 361 yards, 12.0 YPR, 3 TD's

I have a citation proving you are comedically wrong: your posts in this thread.

Balls Creep,
all good here. you are special and we get that. you will not be attacked here. if your job coach needs one of us to sign off on your work, I will gladly do so.

PS I coach a Special Olympics softball team. do you play?

wait-what-john-krasinski.gif

Brown with Ben (after his rookie season) AVERAGE production:

103 receptions, 1380 yards, 13.4 YPR, 9.3 TD's

Brown after leaving Ben's team average production:

30 receptions, 361 yards, 12.0 YPR, 3 TD's

I have a citation proving you are comedically wrong: your posts in this thread.
Brown is/was utilized differently on the Steelers than he was on the Bucs. He was never the WR1 with the Bucs, so whatever point you are trying to make with those stats is null and void.

There’s a reason why Brady and various teams are willing to roll the dice on Brown despite the metal health issues, and that reason isn’t because Big Ben supposedly made him look good four or more years ago.

It's funny that you messaged. I just thought about you while listening to the Keri Hilson song, 'Knock You Down'. If you want to get together for a beer later this week, I'll see if I can play it for you on the jukebox. Cool?
So on your spare time you are thinking of me. No Bob I will not hook up with you. This **** non safe Ian obsession you have with wanting to hang out with me isn't healthy. Isn't there any young men where you live? Dating scene has been rough on you?

Some things in life you just have to deal with. A good time for you to start handling rejection now. It will prepare you for your inevitable future.