• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

In an effort to add some veteran depth, what do you think about signing Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell to 1 year deals?

Hey, toupee. I just walked in to The Urban Tap on Carson. You interested in coming down for a beer. It's on me. There's a nice, little crowd and one of my favorite LL Cool J songs is playing on the jukebox. Are you familiar with his hit 'Mama Said Knock You Out'?
you really don't understand how idiotic this twatwaffe posts are, damn you are not intimidating anyone, neither are you amusing anyone

if training camp had started you would be gone already

Makes me miss Bengalzrulz more and more.

How about "Hank the Tank", remember him ?

My favorite "troll" but he wasn't a troll was EdReed4pres, that dude was kewl beans and knew his ravens well, STEELERS too !

Salute the nation

Fist fight? I was just asking old what’s his name if he wanted to hear a song that I really like.

Say, now that you’re here and seem to want to talk, let me know if you might be free to stop by the Urban Tap on Carson around 9pm tonight. One of my favorite movies of all time is on this evening. I’ll see if they might be able to put it on the tv for us. Are you familiar with the classic, ‘Kickboxer’? If you’re able to stop by tonight you will be.

I see here in the TV guide that it’s followed up by the 2001 comedy, ‘Out Cold’.
Put yer dick away, squeaky, you dont want this smoke

My favorite "troll" but he wasn't a troll was EdReed4pres, that dude was kewl beans and knew his ravens well, STEELERS too !

Salute the nation

Ed is still here, lurking now and again.

Ed is still here, lurking now and again.

I see him once in awhile too. He is always a pleasure and can actually talk football between the two teams. The rivalry is one thing but the conversation is another and can talk weaknesses and stregnths without that "troll" like persona.!

Now this new guy Balls or ballZ or Backdoor Butternut BoB is a whole new piece of work and isn't hardly worth_______________ (insert action here).

Salute the nation

Salute the nation
@EdReed4Prez is a little ***** of a cuck

Salute the nation
I heard that guy is great. Easy on the eyes too.

OK the toupee/wig thing was mildly amusing

How did your Ravens do in the draft ? Will Lamar sign soon or is MaMa being a problem ?

Salute the nation
I loved the draft. Improved line and a healthy backfield should make for a solid year from Lamar. And we’ll likely have to pay through the nose for him long term. If I were a betting man I’d say we cut Koch after camp, free up some more room, and we make a run at a veteran WR.

I loved the draft. Improved line and a healthy backfield should make for a solid year from Lamar. And we’ll likely have to pay through the nose for him long term. If I were a betting man I’d say we cut Koch after camp, free up some more room, and we make a run at a veteran WR.
We are hoping yinz get him locked up to a long term contract soon. Damn fine running back you have there.

Hi

😁

Two positions where I think we would benefit the most by adding veteran depth would be the WR and RB position. Being as though both are available, know our system, and wouldn't break the bank, what would be your thoughts on bringing back Brown and Bell on 1 year deals? I'd love to see Leveon backing up Najee. And despite previous issues, I see very little risk bringing Brown back for a 1 year league minimum.

What do you think? Would you be willing to roll the dice on these two Steeler legends if it means instantly being more competitive?
Trying to be funny?

I hear AB is still available.