• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

In an effort to add some veteran depth, what do you think about signing Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell to 1 year deals?

damn I posted the same message under both my usernames....

Who was that idiot about 20 years ago who created a second account to post about how great his original account's posts were, and when caught claimed some relative used his computer without his knowledge to create the second account so he had nothing to do with it?

Because that guy's fake account posts were better than Coolie's.

I loved the draft. Improved line and a healthy backfield should make for a solid year from Lamar. And we’ll likely have to pay through the nose for him long term. If I were a betting man I’d say we cut Koch after camp, free up some more room, and we make a run at a veteran WR.

I hope you lock Jackson up for a VERY long time and that cap hit will be something to have to deal with, no ore free ride rookie contract.

Good to see you here.

Salute the nation

It's a different role in a different system and he went to TB knowing that. His stats had a whole lot more to do with that than whatever "declining" narrative that you and your sisters are trying to sling. Sorry, but just like with Glitch Trublosky, the facts are not on your side. There's a reason why teams are willing to tolerate Brown and it's not because they think he's nice guy.
It was a different role because AB is no longer the same dominant WR1 he once was in Pittsburgh. That's the main reason why his targets and production are down...really not that hard to figure out, with or without a citation.
Hey, toupee. I just walked in to The Urban Tap on Carson. You interested in coming down for a beer. It's on me. There's a nice, little crowd and one of my favorite LL Cool J songs is playing on the jukebox. Are you familiar with his hit 'Mama Said Knock You Out'?
I would have to assume that The Urban Tap is a gay bar.

Hey, toupee. I just walked in to The Urban Tap on Carson. You interested in coming down for a beer. It's on me. There's a nice, little crowd and one of my favorite LL Cool J songs is playing on the jukebox. Are you familiar with his hit 'Mama Said Knock You Out'?
You bet! In fact, the tab's on me if you can knock me unconscious before I can ask you how to spell "litigation". I'll have witnesses to confirm your success as I will presumably be unconscious and dreaming of selling your mother's trailer home. (Or is it "Mothr'z" not sure how YOU'D spell that.)

From what I could tell Brown had exactly the same role in Tampa as he had in Pittsburgh. He was a Bitchy, whiny, diva wide receiver who cried, complained, and threw tantrums whenever he felt he didn't get the ball enough.

How did he change his role?

It was a different role because AB is no longer the same dominant WR1 he once was in Pittsburgh. That's the main reason why his targets and production are down...really not that hard to figure out, with or without a citation.

I would have to assume that The Urban Tap is a gay bar.
The new blue oyster

Ballz has been absent. Did he get sheep aids?
Passed out at the urban tap?

You bet! In fact, the tab's on me if you can knock me unconscious before I can ask you how to spell "litigation". I'll have witnesses to confirm your success as I will presumably be unconscious and dreaming of selling your mother's trailer home. (Or is it "Mothr'z" not sure how YOU'D spell that.)

Ooooh, wig, you better be REALLY careful because from what I have seen, when a guy bombasts on a message board about how ornery and tough he is, then he is definitely a crazed ninja assassin, a combination Bruce Lee, Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood. I don't recall anybody saying something on the interwebz that is not 100% accurate.

Ooooh, wig, you better be REALLY careful because from what I have seen, when a guy bombasts on a message board about how ornery and tough he is, then he is definitely a crazed ninja assassin, a combination Bruce Lee, Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood. I don't recall anybody saying something on the interwebz that is not 100% accurate.
And I’m a Dr. Professor working at NASA

And I’m a Dr. Professor working at NASA

Pffft, as I have mentioned in passing - because I don't like to brag - I am a fighter pilot neurosurgeon with a 5th degree black belt in kung-fujistu-taekwondo. I have been forced to use my lifesaving skills as a neurosurgeon many a time to save those I have beaten to near-death.

But again, I don't like to brag.

Pffft, as I have mentioned in passing - because I don't like to brag - I am a fighter pilot neurosurgeon with a 5th degree black belt in kung-fujistu-taekwondo. I have been forced to use my lifesaving skills as a neurosurgeon many a time to save those I have beaten to near-death.

But again, I don't like to brag.
But you didn't save Goose. Slacker!

Who was that idiot about 20 years ago who created a second account to post about how great his original account's posts were, and when caught claimed some relative used his computer without his knowledge to create the second account so he had nothing to do with it?

Because that guy's fake account posts were better than Coolie's.
yet coolie and his alias slash have the highest reaction scores on this site....obviously I am hilarious

And you care because??? Adios Bob

BoB's schtick was so worn out. His football didn't add up. His single outlet basement living accommodation was drag queen quality.

He just didn't have the "IT" factor and we will never know if the door hit him on the way out.............................

Salute the nation

Exactly, this isn't entertainment at this point. At least Backdoor Butternut Bob offered a sliver of entertainment.