• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

Huge difference in arm strength. But I think the biggest difference is Rudy's willingness to stay in the pocket while as another poster said "Cole's man continually gets thrown in his face". Big set of nuts for Rudy to do that. I've gained huge respect for him doing that. Also somewhat understandable why a young QB wouldn't.
Cole has been abysmal for awhile, awful overpaid Center yet Rudy caught every damn one of those bad snaps. Cole was even struggling to snap the ball with Rudy under center. Obviously one Mason too many, and it ain’t Rudy

But Cole really stepped up his level of suck, not only does he block for **** his snaps are anywhere between 10’ high to worm burning and could also come about 2 yards to either side in shotgun.

How does this guy have a job? I fully expect Khan/Weidl to get this fixed. A solid center could really help this OL reach the point of being a strength on the team

We need to give Kenny the same support we gave Rudolph in 2019 when he had his chance. It’s now Kenny’s chance.
So what you're saying is next time Pickett starts for the Steelers we should be calling for Duck Hodges to replace him? Because that's the support Rudolph got from this board in 2019.

Broken image links.
I am overcome with sadness.
The only thing you're likely to be missing out on is viruses - my computer's anti-virus has identified those links as Malware sites.

game replay on NFL Network now. Just watch the Najee TD where he was stopped around the 4 and the team just kept pushing the pile into the endzone. Devin Bush literally just stood there watching he teammates get pushed into the endzone.

The push took time to get going. Bush had plenty of time to run in front of the pile and start pushing the other way. In a pile like that, sometimes it just takes 1 more guy to stop it and get it going the other way. He was fine just watching though.

game replay on NFL Network now. Just watch the Najee TD where he was stopped around the 4 and the team just kept pushing the pile into the endzone. Devin Bush literally just stood there watching he teammates get pushed into the endzone.

The push took time to get going. Bush had plenty of time to run in front of the pile and start pushing the other way. In a pile like that, sometimes it just takes 1 more guy to stop it and get it going the other way. He was fine just watching though.
Once a Steeler … always a Steeler!

Just helping his old teammate out..