• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

J5EdxEu.jpg
J5EdT2j.jpg

Anyone a Scooby-Doo fan?

Some of these around here would flip if they ever saw a RLD.
I remember going to Frankfurt years ago with my son,think he was about 14. Stayed there for a few nights on the way to Prague. Booked a mystery hotel through Hotwire. Remember getting it thinking ....great deal! It ended up being right by Frankfurt train station,right in the red light district. We actually had a blast.....sure opened my sons eyes.
And no....we didn’t partake🙂

I remember going to Frankfurt years ago with my son,think he was about 14. Stayed there for a few nights on the way to Prague. Booked a mystery hotel through Hotwire. Remember getting it thinking ....great deal! It ended up being right by Frankfurt train station,right in the red light district. We actually had a blast.....sure opened my sons eyes.
And no....we didn’t partake🙂
Oh the good old days...

just a fyi, nipple pics get you banned

Last edited:
The OC was a problem, but it's been a QB problem all along.

16 points vs. Bengals (should have been 23)
10 points vs Cardinals
18 points vs. Patriots
13 points vs. Colts

Enter Mason Rudolph
34 points vs. Bengals
30 points vs. Seahawks (should have been 37 but Najee took the knee)

First time scoring 30+ points since November 21, 2021 and they achieved it in back-to-back weeks. Up until that point the offense had worse production than they had with Canada.
But they achieved doing the same things they had Kenny doing against the Bengals and doing well. Not his fault they didn’t challenge the call on DJ. He had us moving well against the Cards until he got hurt. It is the OC as well as Kenny to a degree. Canada ruined Kenny for awhile and he needs to get his head straight.