• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial Thoughts on seachicken game

Maybe I should start an onlyfans 😉.

J5aHQ71.jpg

J5aHLdP.jpg
Nicccce. Thanks for sharing!

You guys are just hilarious. So I have a husband but it’s not Kenny. I am too young to be his mom and am not lucky enough to be his sister. I only have one sibling and that’s a sister. As Coolie suggested I have looked at old posts and a month or so ago almost the entire board was riding the Pickett train and a couple of average games from Rudolph and you guys are abondoning him. I heard Roethlisberger say Kenny will get the starting job next year because we drafted him in the first round and we will give him another shot. We need to give Kenny the same support we gave Rudolph in 2019 when he had his chance. It’s now Kenny’s chance.
Red head huh?
🫦

Is your sister a red head too?

I was not all impressed with Rudolph's play. Mason barely completed enough to win the game - with the help of course from some WRs who are starting to really try it looks like.

I hope Rudolph wins the Rats. I really do.
But if it were not for this offensive line and run game taking utter control of the game, then i think the nation is talking about Rudolph as the mediocre quarterback he's been for the last 6 years.

All that said, rest Kenny. Keep him on the sidelines because the only thing remaining is whoever is at quarterback last is the man who is left exposed and blamed.
Drunkard...

I know you haven't been here very long; but, I'll challenge you to find ONE POST, from me, stating that I'm fine w/ mediocrity. Nor will you find a supportive post, from me, stating that we've been a SB contender.

Any team, has a chance to win, during ANY game. See the wins by both AZ and NE this year. There are many factors to having a winning season and yes, the HC is fully responsible for the product that fans see on game days. But...coaches coach and players play.

Let's just ride this season out and see if we can have a season (next year) with some new blood and, prayfully, no serious injuries at our key positions. [Imagine what this year would have been like had our ILBs stayed healthy...] Finally, for those who say, 'why didn't we move to Rudy earlier' - if Kenny never gets hurt - we never would have known HOW MUCH Rudy has improved...
Players will always get hurt. Every year I look at their starting Roster and feel they are loaded. Every year key guys will get hurt. Look at the division. Two teams lost 35 plus million dollar passers. One was lucky for that though. I thought they filled in a lot better with the defensive injuries then I expected.

Like we've all seen the model shots particularly where they pertain to a Steelers swimsuit etc. And ok the first two she is wearing Steelers swag......is this Steelers Tinder now?

Like we've all seen the model shots particularly where they pertain to a Steelers swimsuit etc. And ok the first two she is wearing Steelers swag......is this Steelers Tinder now?
those models are models. Ladysteel had the courage to post herself here. something I have never done in over 20 years. and on the toilet no less.

Oh you f
those models are models. Ladysteel had the courage to post herself here. something I have never done in over 20 years. and on the toilet no less.

Oh you got cheated. She sent ME individual personalized pics.

Does she make the toilet look good or does the toilet make her look good?