• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial thoughts on the **** show part III

And some idiots in the national media will be trying to make a case for Tomlin as coach of the year.

That agenda appeared briefly, earlier in the season. They were starting about how Coach Tomlin gets players to overperform on their abilities. He (Tomlin) has that ability like no other coach. He does that on a consistent basis.

It was a short run agenda and has died.

Salute the nation

That agenda appeared briefly, earlier in the season. They were starting about how Coach Tomlin gets players to overperform on their abilities. He (Tomlin) has that ability like no other coach. He does that on a consistent basis.

It was a short run agenda and has died.

Salute the nation
I hope so, and hope it never comes back.

And you can't even use injuries as an excuse. Bailey Zappe was NE's QB and they were missing their best Offensive player in Stephenson when they came in here and won, the Colts were down to their 4th string RB? Top WR was out.
Tomlin has lost to 3 rookie head coaches so far this season.
Right now there isn't any combination of bad losses that would surprise me. I wouldn't pick the Steelers to beat any NFL team. I know it's just cliche to say they couldn't beat a college team. Right now I'm unsure if they could a BCS team.

Right now there isn't any combination of bad losses that would surprise me. I wouldn't pick the Steelers to beat any NFL team. I know it's just cliche to say they couldn't beat a college team. Right now I'm unsure if they could a BCS team.
Fair enough...
Could they beat Carolina?