• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Initial thoughts

Chuks is basically assured to be traded in tge off season… he has a much higher cap hit for an average RT… I’m guessing it will be
BJ at LT, Moore or Dylan Cook at RT, whichever does not get the starting RT job as tge top backup, and a draftee tackle in the mix as well
With Green having moments and Dotson, I would think he would garnish a return in draft capital. How much and what round I have no idea...

Tomlin stated he didn't get a replay quick enough to decide one way or another.
Other coaches would call a TO or get in the face of the official to delay things. If they do end up getting a replay, they almost always get that TO back. 7 points at that juncture would have been huge. The game turned out in our favor anyway but there were things Tomlin could have done to delay "not getting a replay in time".

Also, the NFL and whoever is broadcasting a game should have an agreement to get replays available to teams quickly. They shouldn't have to wait like those of us watching from home.

I wasn't expecting a big jump in week 1 but was pleasantly surprised. The first play on offense pretty much sold me. I can't imagine what this offense will look like after a whole offseason and a real OC

I wasn't expecting a big jump in week 1 but was pleasantly surprised. The first play on offense pretty much sold me. I can't imagine what this offense will look like after a whole offseason and a real OC
If they find a real OC. I have to see their process before believing their approach...

Keep this in mind... I saw an article stating that Art Jr. was the one who sent Canada packin'.

Mikey may have broken the news, but he was acting on orders himself. He had no intention of firing Canada.

Keep this in mind... I saw an article stating that Art Jr. was the one who sent Canada packin'.

Mikey may have broken the news, but he was acting on orders himself. He had no intention of firing Canada.
He said it was all him, his call. Unless he was fibbing.

I saw a report from one of the insiders who said Art Jr. met with Mike and told him it was time.

It’s all speculation as to the exact cause of Canadas demise… but he is gone and we are happy… that is the key.