• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Inside the Antonio Brown Steelers Drama

I’d trade Brown for Derwin James and the Chargers 3rd rounder.

That guy is a superstar in the making, I'd do that one in a heartbeat.

can we all agree ab is a steeler without a high 1st or at 1st and 3rd ?

Losing AB is a huge blow. I think that will impact the team much more than losing Bell. Aside from ABs numbers he came through in the clutch more often than not and some were extraordinary plays. I love JuJu, but if he sees ABs coverage his production will go way down. Without washington taking a huge step in think the O will struggle. There is a lot of noise around AB and i am sure some of it is true. Its going to take a lot of effort from Tomlin to correct the issues starting with not giving star players special treatment. It's one thing to give them an off day, but there is no excuse for not showing up to meetings and what not on time.

Losing AB is a huge blow. I think that will impact the team much more than losing Bell. Aside from ABs numbers he came through in the clutch more often than not and some were extraordinary plays. I love JuJu, but if he sees ABs coverage his production will go way down. Without washington taking a huge step in think the O will struggle. There is a lot of noise around AB and i am sure some of it is true. Its going to take a lot of effort from Tomlin to correct the issues starting with not giving star players special treatment. It's one thing to give them an off day, but there is no excuse for not showing up to meetings and what not on time.

Guess we're going to see if HCMT has the ability to change the culture of permissiveness he has created and find out if he really knows WTF he's doing.
It's been said Tomlin's contract extension talks will occur sometime this summer? Were I Art Le Deuce that meeting would last long enough to simply say: "Get your act together coach and we'll talk again".

can we all agree ab is a steeler without a high 1st or at 1st and 3rd ?

If there ever was a current Steeler outside of Ben/Watt who I thought could bring that in, it would be AB.

I think that is his value.

I don't think AB is going anywhere. Still a long offseason.
I see him being a man child more than any right now.

If tensions end up getting worse during OTA's and training camp then maybe the front office will make an offer.

Yep I try to tell people that and this board this is not the original AB. There was a AB that hung out and bullshitted outfront of the training camp gym. A humble AB. Money and fame changes some people. It got to AB in the worst way allowed to fester by a HC, and buddies that never call him out on ****. You know the same buddies that won't be there when the well runs dry.

I am not sure if he is savable. I would like to think he can be. But it sure isn't leaning that way.

Yeah. Money changed him

If tensions end up getting worse during OTA's and training camp then maybe the front office will make an offer.
He gets a roster bonus on March 17th or 18th, they won't keep him around past that and the draft if they are moving him, IMO

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

He gets a roster bonus on March 17th or 18th, they won't keep him around past that and the draft if they are moving him, IMO

AGREE, I would think if they are going to move him that would be a key ingredient to do so. I believe than can deal starting on the 13th and if he is on roster the 18th he gets bonus. That gives them a 5 day window................. I wonder which window AB will be looking out of on the 19th????? Hopefully a high first and third and ADIOS is spoken, now I realize he is a great talent but that great talent isn't the original AB and this team needs more than the circus he brings.

Salute the nation

Listened to London fletcher on the radio today say he would t want ab as a teammate no matter what his number are

Posting a pic of himself in a 49ers uniform? The guy doesn't deserve to wear the Black and Gold anymore, I'm sorry but he lost me there, hate losing his talent but he disrespected the team.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

Looks like he’s having a great time with his film crew following his every move in Turks and Caicos.

Maybe he can stay there.

Great talent, horrible teammate. Trade him to the highest bidder and move on and rebuild the locker room

Posting a pic of himself in a 49ers uniform? The guy doesn't deserve to wear the Black and Gold anymore, I'm sorry but he lost me there, hate losing his talent but he disrespected the team.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Steeler Nation mobile app

SOLID POST, very solid.

I don't care for this antic either and I promis you if I was on the team defense and he came back to play,......he'd get that little extra something every chance I'd get.

Salute the nation

AB has lost his ****. This is him in ATL.

URqUIWwVYpCy-xrRGVfCacFyZMFN_DhZVz82u4tfcsk.jpg

Damn, pic didn't post. Google AB in Atlanta. He's on drugs.

He's not helping himself increase his trade value, seemed high as ****. He said he just wants to win, then asked where, he said any where, what a douche, so long

WHAT......THE...…..****?

This might be the first time I honestly consider that idea that there might be something seriously wrong with him.

Really? This seemed pretty on par with how AB acts in terms of answering questions. His hair and whatever are always changing so no big deal there. All of the bling is a bit of a change since he just went on a shopping spree.

Really? This seemed pretty on par with how AB acts in terms of answering questions. His hair and whatever are always changing so no big deal there. All of the bling is a bit of a change since he just went on a shopping spree.

I do not recall seeing him that spaced out before.

The guy looks like he's riding the tiger of something.

"I just want to win"

REALLY? How about showing up for practice, think that might help the team win?

How ******* stupid this guy is making himself look and diminishing his value/interest level in PIT or for a trade...those who say something is really wrong with him may be sadly on to something, no one can be this stupid