• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Inside the Antonio Brown Steelers Drama

Now Brown spouts all he cares about is winning no matter where he plays. Right as he lied to his teammates and coaches on ankle, does not play in last game that the Steelers had to win. He cares about his stats and commercials only. He spit on his team and thrown blame to everyone but himself.

He is high and or drunk. Dude is ******* out of it, and looks like Coolio on crack...

I honestly think he has brain damage, CTE, whatever.

Dazed and confused..

Brown is a gonna

Dazed and confused..

Brown is a gonna

Definately and I know people are entitled to their appearance and how that appearance personifies what that person wants. BUT seriously, how do you take this "high" circus appearance person seriously??? As an employer I pass, as a football employer I look at ability as he is on the field and in an entitled environment but in Joe Q. Public he is a freak and un-employed.

Salute the nation

Definately and I know people are entitled to their appearance and how that appearance personifies what that person wants. BUT seriously, how do you take this "high" circus appearance person seriously??? As an employer I pass, as a football employer I look at ability as he is on the field and in an entitled environment but in Joe Q. Public he is a freak and un-employed.

Salute the nation

Yea talk about a distraction in the locker room....