• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is 10 Million a Month Too High for Trump's Country Club Budget?

Barry's biggest accomplishment was driving up gun sales! Every time he spoke of restrictions people purchased more guns&ammo.Too bad he didn't care enough about Chicago to really address that war zone.I see nothing else. If you count making the middle class pay a **** ton more for healthcare with insane premiums as a win.

Post that data and I'll look into it.

Federal welfare spending has grown by 32 percent over the past four years, fattened by President Obama’s stimulus spending and swelled by a growing number of Americans whose recession-depleted incomes now qualify them for public assistance, according to numbers released Thursday.

Federal spending on more than 80 low-income assistance programs reached $746 billion in 2011, and state spending on those programs brought the total to $1.03 trillion, according to figures from the Congressional Research Service and the Senate Budget Committee.

That makes welfare the single biggest chunk of federal spending — topping Social Security and basic defense spending.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/18/welfare-spending-jumps-32-percent-four-years/

Here's a start

If unemployment went down under Bomma, why did the number of welfare recipients go up 50%?

There are millions of illegal aliens on our welfare system. Our tax dollars are supporting citizens of other countries. Thanks Obama! You're a swell guy!

You haven't proved me wrong, therefore I must be correct.

You made the assertion. The burden of proof is on you to provide evidence of said assertion. Otherwise you're just blowing smoke.

As to the link provided by Chip, it only covers the first 4 years of the Obama administration. At that time unemployment was still rising so no accurate correlation between lower unemployment and higher welfare spending can be made using that data. A

Also, according to the CPI inflation calculator, the inflation rate between 2008 to 2017 is 13%. So that is going to account for some of the cost.

You made the assertion. The burden of proof is on you to provide evidence of said assertion. Otherwise you're just blowing smoke.

Right. How does it feel to get trolled the way you Libs do to us?

Right. How does it feel to get trolled the way you Libs do to us?

Trump gets trolled because, like you, he makes unverifiable claims. If he told the truth more often, he wouldn't look like such a jackass all the time.

Trump gets trolled because, like you, he makes unverifiable claims. If he told the truth more often, he wouldn't look like such a jackass all the time.

You still haven't come up with evidence to prove me wrong. You're afraid of what you'll find.

Obama was born in Kenya. :boink:

Last edited:
You still haven't come up with evidence to prove me wrong. You're afraid of what you'll find.

It doesn't work that way, counselor. You can't just walk into the courtroom and say "the defendant is guilty your honor" and walk out. The case will be dismissed. The burden of proof is on the the claimant. That's you.

You asked a question. You based that question on a dubious claim. But you posted no data to support that claim. So your question can never be answered because you haven't provided enough information to proceed to an answer.

So as it stands you've just manufactured another Trump Alternative Fact.

Last edited:
Why don't we wait 8 years, and check the balance sheets.

Oops, that might be hard to do hamy. I don't think we can scrape up another $9T to throw down a rabbit hole.

maX8awq.png

Liberals aren't bitching about Trumps travel costs.... just pointing out how the right wing only seems to give a **** about frivolous spending when a democrat does it. Regular intelligent folks know that all presidents run up a bunch of bills jetting all over the place. It's gonna happen no matter who is president. You all get your panties in a bunch over dems spending money, but a republican could spend usinto the poor house and the right wouldn't give two *****. It's the hipocracy not the spending that irks us.

Liberals aren't bitching about Trumps travel costs.... just pointing out how the right wing only seems to give a **** about frivolous spending when a democrat does it.

Not my position. I sure as hell don't appreciate any President - Bammy, Trump, whoever - living large off my tax dollars. However, as I pointed out, I find it hilarious how the NYT, WaPo, etc. did not say a word about vacation costs for Obama, but now suddenly are worried about the cost of Trump's travels.

Oops, that might be hard to do hamy. I don't think we can scrape up another $9T to throw down a rabbit hole.

Again, cuts both ways. Trump and his people do and say absolutely ridiculous **** and you give them a pass. You would be ripping Obama to pieces for that "Alternative Fact" bullshit.

So let's not go down the "selective outrage" road. You're just as guilty as anyone.

Again, cuts both ways. Trump and his people do and say absolutely ridiculous **** and you give them a pass. You would be ripping Obama to pieces for that "Alternative Fact" bullshit.

So let's not go down the "selective outrage" road. You're just as guilty as anyone.
and we'd be called racist for not agreeing to anything that bomma deemed necessary.

when can we call you a racist piece of ****?

Not my position. I sure as hell don't appreciate any President - Bammy, Trump, whoever - living large off my tax dollars. However, as I pointed out, I find it hilarious how the NYT, WaPo, etc. did not say a word about vacation costs for Obama, but now suddenly are worried about the cost of Trump's travels.

Same here, and I also find it hilarious that the left are worried about government spending all of a sudden.

Try to read that with a straight face.