• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is 10 Million a Month Too High for Trump's Country Club Budget?

Here is what is funny to me about irrationality.

There are people here who bitched and whined about a company named Solyendra who went bankrupt trying to develop a new solar technology to replace traditional photovoltaic cells.

The bitching was because the government lent them 500 million.

These same people don't have ONE complaint about the buffoon in chief blowing money on golf at a rate(if it continues of course) that will exceed the Solyendra loan by the end of his fourth year.......not a peep.

My.....my... irrationality, or something else?
Since you are conflating them, are you saying that both are ok or that both are bad? Or is one bad and the other good?

Since you are conflating them, are you saying that both are ok or that both are bad? Or is one bad and the other good?

One was an attempt to leap ahead in solar technology while at the same time employ Americans in an economic ic sector that has a future.

Coal will not be coming back, and that's because there is nowhere to export coal to. China has leaped far ahead of us in solar deployment and has scrapped plans for hundreds of coal burning power plants.

The other is the whim and wastefulness of a narcissist pseudo-alpha male who is really 'King Snowflake', yet he is worshipped by many of the "conservative men' here.

Here's what is funny to me: you are a ******* cum guzzling road ***** gutter slut who is devoid of all common sense.

That's ironic because I laughed hysterically at your momma for the very same reasons last night.

Life is funny isn't it?

One was an attempt to leap ahead in solar technology while at the same time employ Americans in an economic ic sector that has a future.

Coal will not be coming back, and that's because there is nowhere to export coal to. China has leaped far ahead of us in solar deployment and has scrapped plans for hundreds of coal burning power plants.

The other is the whim and wastefulness of a narcissist pseudo-alpha male who is really 'King Snowflake', yet he is worshipped by many of the "conservative men' here.
If Trump spends $10MIL/month of taxpayer money on golf we'll all be calling for his head. Solyndra was a scam propped up by the government trying to shape the market based on bullshit global warming crap. Everyone knew it would fail when exposed to even the most protected market. Would love to see who benefited from that. Coal is coming back. China has the worst coal technology on the planet and they are abandoning it because they can barely breathe over there. The US has the best clean coal technology, and it is only because of Obama that it took a nosedive.

A lump of coal is stored energy. Wind and solar 1) do not produce enough electricity and maybe more importantly, 2) do not store electricity.

Here is what is funny to me about irrationality.

There are people here who bitched and whined about a company named Solyendra who went bankrupt trying to develop a new solar technology to replace traditional photovoltaic cells.

The bitching was because the government lent them 500 million.

These same people don't have ONE complaint about the buffoon in chief blowing money on golf at a rate(if it continues of course) that will exceed the Solyendra loan by the end of his fourth year.......not a peep.

My.....my... irrationality, or something else?

$500 million loan, and six months later, Solyndra is out of business. Outright theft of taxpayer money.
President Trump's legit travel expenses.

Yeah, I see how they are the same.

$500 million loan, and six months later, Solyndra is out of business. Outright theft of taxpayer money.
President Trump's legit travel expenses.

Yeah, I see how they are the same.

Solyndra also donated a bunch of money to Democrats before they went under. Money laundry.