• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is 10 Million a Month Too High for Trump's Country Club Budget?

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/02/u-s-debt-19947304555212-jan-20th-youll-stunned-now/

In one month, President Trump has already reduced the national debt.

On January 20th — Inauguration Day — the debt was resting at a $19,947,304,555,212.40, or $19,947 billion.

Today, the debt is $19,935,316,186,835.70, or $19,935 billion.

In just one month under the Trump administration, the entirety of the debt has been cut by 0.1 percent ($12 billion — whereas former President Obama grew the debt $200 million in his first month.

This is an unprecedented achievement considering the rate at which the national debt has been growing over the last decade.

These numbers provided above are taken directly from a day-to-day count by the official U.S. Treasury website, Here is a screenshot of Trump’s incredible progress:

Trump-Debt-1st-Mo.png

Then quit cryin' about it.
need a ban so you can go **** more little white girls hitting puberty, ********?
i'd suggest you move along and stop ******* with the moderators.
you're on a short ******* leash as it is, and it it were up to me, you'd be gone for good. so stop being a ******* prick before I do ban you.

need a ban so you can go **** more little white girls hitting puberty, ********?
i'd suggest you move along and stop ******* with the moderators.
you're on a short ******* leash as it is, and it it were up to me, you'd be gone for good. so stop being a ******* prick before I do ban you.

You started this. No, you don't get to just throw out profane insults and hide behind being a moderator.

That's just plain old fashioned cowardice.

I don't run from bullies. Not my style. You've known me long enough to know that.

You don't want no static, stop starting ****.

You started this. No, you don't get to just throw out profane insults and hide behind being a moderator.

That's just plain old fashioned cowardice.

I don't run from bullies. Not my style. You've known me long enough to know that.

You don't want no static, stop starting ****.

pot.....kettle.....

Ok. Show me the quote where I started in on him with the insults.

I thought so.

Don't start none, won't be none.

you're on cracked ice around here. do not shift your weight or you'll be gone.
fact.

you're on cracked ice around here. do not shift your weight or you'll be gone.
fact.

Again: if you don't want no static, leave me alone.

You follow me around the board throwing insults. I don't have to lay down for that, and no one should. You can't win an argument based on the facts, so you throw insults.

Nobody would go for that bullshit, and neither will I. Stick to the topic at hand, and so will I. Stop making it personal and so will I.

Follow your own rules.

See ya Vantard. Have fun abusing little white girls. You'll get your karma.

as Coolie said, you have a history here. SF81 said you're lucky to be posting here.
you don't get to come here and dictate how **** goes down.
not at all.

understand that.
that's not a question. that's a statement.

try throwing your dick around in a single post and you're gone. discuss a topic, fine. get anywhere near off topic and you're gone.
understand that.

See ya Vantard. Have fun abusing little white girls. You'll get your karma.

You don't want anyone here who doesn't share your right wing view, especially not someone who dismantles your arguments as well as I do.

Maybe you should try winning the argument instead of throwing insults. You'd be more successful that way.

as Coolie said, you have a history here. SF81 said you're lucky to be posting here.
you don't get to come here and dictate how **** goes down.
not at all.

understand that.
that's not a question. that's a statement.

try throwing your dick around in a single post and you're gone. discuss a topic, fine. get anywhere near off topic and you're gone.
understand that.

Seems we finally understand each other.

naw son, we don't.
don't tease yourself.

the understanding you should have - do not **** around. do not call any member here a name. i dont give a damn what they say to you.
if you do, you're gone.

naw son, we don't.
don't tease yourself.

the understanding you should have - do not **** around. do not call any member here a name. i dont give a damn what they say to you.
if you do, you're gone.

So special rules just for me. Yeah, sounds fair.

Welcome to Trump's America.

fine. **** off.

You don't want anyone here who doesn't share your right wing view, especially not someone who dismantles your arguments as well as I do.

Maybe you should try winning the argument instead of throwing insults. You'd be more successful that way.

You don't dismantle ****. You and your ilk are the party that is irrational and lacks common sense. Nothing you say even matters, to anyone. Don't forget to collect your snipped off balls from Supe's back pocket on your way out, tardboy. I bet you don't last another 24 hours.

Same here, and I also find it hilarious that the left are worried about government spending all of a sudden.
Happens every time they're not running things.

You don't want anyone here who doesn't share your right wing view

Bullshit. RollRed, Elfie, STEELERS21, TazManianDevil (?), Troglodyte, SteelerSask, Sactown, blitzburghv5 etc. have very different political viewpoints and they are here.

My mother-in-law golfed with W. Even though she's left of Gandhi she said he was funny and cool.

I got the impression that, outside of politics, he would be a pretty amicable fellow.

You don't dismantle ****. You and your ilk are the party that is irrational and lacks common sense. Nothing you say even matters, to anyone. Don't forget to collect your snipped off balls from Supe's back pocket on your way out, tardboy. I bet you don't last another 24 hours.

Here is what is funny to me about irrationality.

There are people here who bitched and whined about a company named Solyendra who went bankrupt trying to develop a new solar technology to replace traditional photovoltaic cells.

The bitching was because the government lent them 500 million.

These same people don't have ONE complaint about the buffoon in chief blowing money on golf at a rate(if it continues of course) that will exceed the Solyendra loan by the end of his fourth year.......not a peep.

My.....my... irrationality, or something else?

There are people here who bitched and whined about a company named Solyendra who went bankrupt trying to develop a new solar technology to replace traditional photovoltaic cells.

These same people don't have ONE complaint about the buffoon in chief blowing money on golf at a rate(if it continues of course) that will exceed the Solyendra loan by the end of his fourth year.......not a peep.

what's the national debt now?
what was it when Trump took office?
which of your multiple bullshit personalities are we speaking with?
Zuul, is that you?

Here's what is funny to me: you are a ******* cum guzzling road ***** gutter slut who is devoid of all common sense.

The debt has already be decreased by more then 12 BILLION dollars in 1 month. Trump can golf all he wants as far as I'm concerned.

I'd rather golf then fly around his dog going on apology tours.

That dog should have been put down anyway, it attacked a young girl and caused her face to bleed.