• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is Mike Tomlin’s Seat Warming?

Not this year. His record if bad like 6-11 he is in trouble as should not get a new contract. He doen't have Ben or Colbert next season to save him. That gas warming the seat will be propane you moron. Why do I bother with you? Ignore me if you can.
wait you get upset that he called you a dingleberry then come back with the moron comment....Really?

I was surprised Canada was kept. The only logical reason is that they are convinced that Ben just wasn't a fit in Canada's offense, that he was holding back the magic playbook for the right QB.

I think that's bullshit. A good OC can adapt to the talent he has
Im not. The Steelers hardly ever fire assistant coaches under contract no matter how bad they suck. They just left their contracts run out. The only coach in recent memory fired while under contract was Joey Porter, and that was for off-the-field issues. The only OC in recent memory who adapted to the talent he had on hand instead of forcing his **** was The Toddster and for whatever reason Ben didn’t like him.

Im not. The Steelers hardly ever fire assistant coaches under contract no matter how bad they suck. They just left their contracts run out. The only coach in recent memory fired while under contract was Joey Porter, and that was for off-the-field issues. The only OC in recent memory who adapted to the talent he had on hand instead of forcing his **** was The Toddster and for whatever reason Ben didn’t like him.

Erheart adjusted nicely for Kordell Stewart.

I know that isn't currently but just throwing it out there.

Salute the nation

Erheart adjusted nicely for Kordell Stewart.

I know that isn't currently but just throwing it out there.

Salute the nation
That was all chan Gailey… he was the guy who developed and perfected that 3 wr set that we adopted in 95 when the erhardt base offense wasn’t cutting it… erhardt was super pissed they pushed him out after the season too iirc…

Not this year. His record if bad like 6-11 he is in trouble as should not get a new contract. He doen't have Ben or Colbert next season to save him. That gas warming the seat will be propane you moron. Why do I bother with you? Ignore me if you can.
Cooch did I hurt your feelings so bad you had to report the word dingleberry? What can I do to ease your sensitivity Sally? Some Vagisil perhaps? I don't have the luxury of giving you a lifetime supply but I can order for you a 1 oz tube. Let me know.

That was all chan Gailey… he was the guy who developed and perfected that 3 wr set that we adopted in 95 when the erhardt base offense wasn’t cutting it… erhardt was super pissed they pushed him out after the season too iirc…

Wasn't it Erheart that had plays that Kordell only had to look at a third of the field for his read, or was that Gailey who developed that. I was trying to give an example of a OC working with the talent he has as opposed to O'Canada not being able to do that.

No worries either way.

Salute the nation

Wasn't it Erheart that had plays that Kordell only had to look at a third of the field for his read, or was that Gailey who developed that. I was trying to give an example of a OC working with the talent he has as opposed to O'Canada not being able to do that.

No worries either way.

Salute the nation
By 95 erhardt was more a figurehead than an oc. Kordell was slash in 95…in 96 they formally promoted chan Gailey and Erhardt was gone