• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ISIL publishes video that shows video of Jordanian pilot being burned alive

Spike

Reaction score
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant group (ISIL) has published a video that purportedly shows burning of the Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kassasbeh alive.

The 26-year-old First Lieutenant was taken hostage in ISIL's stronghold of Raqqa after his F-16 jet crashed.

ISIL members have claimed to have shot down Kassasbeh's plane with a heat-seeking missile

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...-killing-jordanian-pilot-150203163349915.html

----------------------

Load up the napalm bombs.

aaa.jpg

Thats how we get more support.....Wake Up Jordan

At least ISIS will succeed in pissing off as many countries as humanly possible. So who is going to step up and give them what they so desire? They understand only one thing clearly. I'm thinking being skinned alive,crucified,stoned and then burned would suffice. Make a video of it with them in orange prison jumpsuits.

How is it that ISIS cannot be located, isolated and destroyed? Why won't the governments of Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey (are there others in the region?) not call on a NATO force to completely obliterate this scourge from the face of the earth? What are they waiting for?

Jordanian pilot, Muath al-Kassasbeh, Rest in peace.​

jordanian-pilot-muath-al-kassasbeh.jpg

Last edited:
That worldwide Muslim rage and condemnation will be a long any minute now.

The Jordanian president will send them an apology.

The Jordanian president will send them an apology.

Kill Our Pilot and We’ll Execute ALL Your Prisoners
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...soners-terror-group-killed-pilot-hostage.html

Jordan has threatened to fast-track the execution of a would-be suicide bomber the Islamic State is trying to free if the terror group kills its captured pilot, it was reported today.

The government has apparently warned that Sajida al-Rishawi and other jailed ISIS commanders would be ‘quickly judged and sentenced’ in revenge for Muath al-Kaseasbeh’s death.

It comes after a deadline for a possible prisoner swap allegedly set by ISIS passed yesterday with no clue over the fate of al-Kaseasbeh or fellow Japanese hostage Kenji Goto.

Intelligence sources said ISIS’s refusal to prove that al-Kaseasbeh was alive meant any deal with the militants was doomed.

Now Jordan has reportedly stepped up its rhetoric by warning of its intent to retaliate if the negotiations end in bloodshed.

Elijah Magnier, chief international correspondent for Kuwait’s Al Rai newspaper, told MailOnline: ‘I have reliable contact in the Jordanian government who says a message has been passed to ISIS.

‘It warns that if they kill the pilot they will implement the death sentences for Sajida and other ISIS prisoners as soon as possible.

SkyNewsArabia_reporting that Jordan has confirmed it will execute Sajida Rishawi and other jihadist prisoners tonight.

Jordan will execute Sajida al-Rishawi, the failed female suicide bomber whose release was sought by the Islamic State militant group, "within hours," Reuters reported on Tuesday. The report comes shortly after the group released a video showing the death of a Jordanian fighter pilot it has held since December.

"The decision has been taken to implement the death sentence against the Iraqi convict and others"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/03/sajida-rishawi-execution_n_6606156.html

----------------------

it's a start

I still recommend carpet bombing with napalm

SkyNewsArabia_reporting that Jordan has confirmed it will execute Sajida Rishawi and other jihadist prisoners tonight.

Jordan will execute Sajida al-Rishawi, the failed female suicide bomber whose release was sought by the Islamic State militant group, "within hours," Reuters reported on Tuesday. The report comes shortly after the group released a video showing the death of a Jordanian fighter pilot it has held since December.

"The decision has been taken to implement the death sentence against the Iraqi convict and others"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/03/sajida-rishawi-execution_n_6606156.html

----------------------

it's a start

I still recommend carpet bombing with napalm

I hope they make a video and send post it on the 'net.

The Jordanians are preparing to start executing every ISIS/Jihadi prisoner that they hold.

Hell yeah, stepping up! Let's keep back. Let isis keep ******* killing folks from other counties and maybe just maybe they can police with us.

BO spoke in the matter. He is very upset that a fellow Muslim was killed

I saw the video and it's available for viewing on BestGore & Heavy-R if anyone wants to go dig it up. It's pretty disgusting to watch.

Until these muslims start to condemn the actions of their fellow muslims who do this **** they should be grouped together as pigs! **** THEM ALL!!!

So Jordan is supposed to execute this bomber chick tomorrow from what I read, but I can't find anywhere what method they will use.

So Jordan is supposed to execute this bomber chick tomorrow from what I read, but I can't find anywhere what method they will use.

Jordan uses hanging. I hope its a short drop so she suffers.

A hanging, from what I've read.

Hang em. Let a herd of wild hogs feast on the carcuses.

I saw the video and it's available for viewing on BestGore & Heavy-R if anyone wants to go dig it up. It's pretty disgusting to watch.

Until these muslims start to condemn the actions of their fellow muslims who do this **** they should be grouped together as pigs! **** THEM ALL!!!

I've watched most of the ISIS horror films. They clearly need wiped from the face of this planet.

They are not human. I wouldn't watch any of the beheadings and I certainly will not watch a pilot burned to death. Sick POS! Jordan doesn't screw around. Kudos to them!

I think people should see what kind of evil is still in this world. They've had 11-12 year old boys sawing off heads while other kids stand around and watch. All in the name of their fraud god and false pedophile prophet.

I will take the media's word of the evil that is out there. Seeing it will not make me more of a believer. They need nuked, like yesterday! Pull our troops and make it a huge parking lot.

After ISIS execution, angry King Abdullah quotes Clint Eastwood to U.S. lawmakers

"He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen," said Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter Jr., a Marine Corps veteran of two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, who was in the meeting with the king. "He mentioned 'Unforgiven' and he mentioned Clint Eastwood, and he actually quoted a part of the movie."

Hunter would not say which part of "Unforgiven" the king quoted, but noted it was where Eastwood's character describes how he is going to deliver his retribution.

"He's angry," Hunter said of the king. "They're starting more sorties tomorrow than they've ever had. They're starting tomorrow. And he said, 'The only problem we're going to have is running out of fuel and bullets.'"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...s.-lawmakers/article/2559770?custom_click=rss

They should have made a statement agreeing to return all prisoners to wherever ISIS wanted them returned... and then dropped them out of the sky.

At least one country in the world has some guts to stand up to tyranny.