• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ISIL publishes video that shows video of Jordanian pilot being burned alive

Jindal Mocks Obama on Crusades:“The Medieval Christian threat is under control, Mr. President”

start at Dakar, stop at New Delhi.

BOOM....lotsa Booms.

no more religious wars....handled.

BOOM....lotsa Booms.

I was thinking send in waves of B-52's 24/7 and carpet bomb them all to ashes from one end of Iraq to the Syrian border. Then let the B-2's drop the bunker busters on Syria.

That'll put the fear of Jesus in them savages.

Pentagon’s 30,000-pound bunker-buster ‘superbomb'

bunker-buster-o.gif

I was thinking send in waves of B-52's 24/7 and carpet bomb them all to ashes from one end of Iraq to the Syrian border. Then let the B-2's drop the bunker busters on Syria.

bunker-buster-o.gif

Best idea yet. Make it happen Spike! We could call it operation tough love.

BOOM....lotsa Booms.

bunker-buster-o.gif

Excellent. Do it.

Or we could let the Persians and Russias team up and invade Syria, then, while they're busy killing Obama's JV team, we can attack the Saudis and take back our oil fields from them. Free gas for all Americans for 100 years!

I fought the oil wars, I demand my reparations.

Or we could let the Persians and Russias team up and invade Syria, then, while they're busy killing Obama's JV team, we can attack the Saudis and take back our oil fields from them. Free gas for all Americans for 100 years!

I fought the oil wars, I demand my reparations.

I would like the gaming rights to develop Mecca into the Las Vegas of the ME.

Tear down every mosque in Michigan!

Coast Guard station attack considered "act of domestic terrorism"

According to the department, a male suspect crashed his truck through the station gate around 6:00 Sunday morning, then broke in and assaulted Coast Guard personnel. He was subdued and arrested. He threatened to have explosives in his truck. The station was evacuated. Authorities say the man is not a resident of Grand Haven. They are not sure if the suspect acted alone.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/20...g-incident-on-harbor-dr-near-howard/23075229/

----------------------

Unless of course it's those crazy Amish again.........stay tuned

"Strategic Patience" my ***...you just have to want to do it

Jordan air strikes 'destroy' IS hideouts

Jordan says it has carried out 56 air strikes in three days on Islamic State logistics sites and hideouts.

"We achieved what we aimed at," Air Force chief Gen Mansour al-Jbour said.

Jordan intensified its strikes after captured pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was shown being burned alive by the IS.

Gen Jbour: "We are determined to wipe them from the face of the Earth."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31252341

"Strategic Patience" my ***...you just have to want to do it

Jordan air strikes 'destroy' IS hideouts

Jordan says it has carried out 56 air strikes in three days on Islamic State logistics sites and hideouts.

"We achieved what we aimed at," Air Force chief Gen Mansour al-Jbour said.

Jordan intensified its strikes after captured pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was shown being burned alive by the IS.

Gen Jbour: "We are determined to wipe them from the face of the Earth."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31252341

Good it their problem in their backyard they can handle it.

Jindal Mocks Obama on Crusades:“The Medieval Christian threat is under control, Mr. President”

Jonah Goldberg catches Obama being an apologist for Muslim extremists and using the same distortions of history that are used by Islamic extremists and progressive apologists to create a moral equivalency between their behavior and the behavior of Christians. An excellent article that demonstrates Obama knows little or nothing about medieval history, and perhaps less about the effects of Christianity on American life. He blames people for using Christianity as an excuse for having slaves but fails to see that it was Christianity itself that led to freeing the slaves. He fails to note that those who did use Christianity to justify slavery were numbered in the hundreds at most while those using Islam to justify beheadings and setting people on fire are numbered in the millions. He also fails to note that the existence of slavery preceded the existence of Christianity (perhaps he never heard of Moses) or that Islam and Muslims were a big part of the slave trade. In short, Obama, in attempting to become a Muslim apologist has demonstrated a serious ignorance about the faith he professes to possess.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ity_to_radical_islam_defies_logic_125517.html

Jonah Goldberg catches Obama being an apologist for Muslim extremists and using the same distortions of history that are used by Islamic extremists and progressive apologists to create a moral equivalency between their behavior and the behavior of Christians. An excellent article that demonstrates Obama knows little or nothing about medieval history, and perhaps less about the effects of Christianity on American life. He blames people for using Christianity as an excuse for having slaves but fails to see that it was Christianity itself that led to freeing the slaves. He fails to note that those who did use Christianity to justify slavery were numbered in the hundreds at most while those using Islam to justify beheadings and setting people on fire are numbered in the millions. He also fails to note that the existence of slavery preceded the existence of Christianity (perhaps he never heard of Moses) or that Islam and Muslims were a big part of the slave trade. In short, Obama, in attempting to become a Muslim apologist has demonstrated a serious ignorance about the faith he professes to possess.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ity_to_radical_islam_defies_logic_125517.html

He bats for the other team.Team i hate USA.I'm sure if he had his way he would not even have gone after Osama. The political gain from his death was too high to ignore.

We didn't live in the Crusades. There is nothing else like this in the world today.

I saw this and it reminded me of a letter I had read awhile back. We may not live in that era anymore but in some parts of the world, time doesn't move as fast as it does here. This letter from Afghanistan brings that reality to life,

It's freezing here. I'm sitting on hard cold dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the Hindu Kush Mountains, along the Dar'yoi Pamir River, watching a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave.

Stake out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of miles.

I also glance at the area around my *** every ten to fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting. I've actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas, but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod. Hurts like a *******. The antidote tastes like transmission fluid, but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of it in my pack. The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that, believe it or not, they are human beings, which means they have to eat food and drink water. That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy.

I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the handheld, and shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware. We bash some heads for a while, and then I track and record the new movement. It's all about intelligence. We haven't even brought in the snipers yet. These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for. We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin. But you know me; I'm a romantic. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows, man. It's not even a country.

There are no roads, there's no infrastructure, there's no government.

This is an inhospitable, rock pit **** hole ruled by eleventh century warring tribes. There are no jobs here like we know jobs. Afghanistan offers two ways for a man to support his family, join the opium trade or join the army. That's it. Those are your options. Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu, if that's your idea of a party. But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and even a couple of Pashtu's, for over a month-and-a-half now, and this much I can say for sure: These guys, are Huns....actual, living Huns. They LIVE to fight. It's what they do. It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything, not for their families, nor for each other, nor for themselves.

They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human cockfights to defend the family honor. Huns, roaming packs of savage, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism. Cavemen with AK-47's. Then again, maybe I'm just cranky young *******.

I'm freezing my *** off on this stupid hill because my lap warmer is running out of juice, and I can't recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours.

Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor, Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban 'smart.' They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is 'cunning.' The Taliban are cunning, like jackals and hyenas and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, cowardly. They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else. Smart! Bullshit! Yeah, they're real smart, they've spent their entire lives reading only one book (and not a very good one, as books go) and consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil. They're still figuring out how to work a Bic lighter.Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen, eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it.

OK, enough. Snuffle will be up soon, so I have to get back to my hole.

Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of practice, but I'm good at it.

Please, I tell you and my fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets and move on with your lives. The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bullshit and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen so you will watch the commercials. We've got this one under control. The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here, because you have no idea what we're doing, and really, you don't want to know. We are your military, and we are only doing what you sent us here to do.

*From a Jack Recon Marine in Afghanistan.*

*Semper Fi*.

now look - the Russians are stealing my ideas!

We could let the Persians and Russias team up and invade Syria, then, while they're busy killing Obama's JV team, we can attack the Saudis and take back our oil fields from them.

Russian Official: We Could Help Iran Attack Saudi Arabia If US Arms Ukraine

The Moscow Times reported that if the U.S. supplied arms to Ukraine, it would be viewed as an act of war. That action would not only increase the tension in the region, it would also force the Kremlin to “respond asymmetrically against Washington or its allies on other fronts,” the publication reported.

"We can also encourage Iran, or even back Iran in a fight — a military operation — with Saudi Arabia, so then the prices for oil will skyrocket," the source said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russ...attack-saudi-arabia-if-us-arms-ukraine-2015-2

But yeah, that Keystone Pipeline won't make a bit of difference.

Lesson, let the people that are most effected deal with their ****. Jordan, you go. Europe time to step up. Russia is knocking on your door. Not ours.

AMMAN, Jordan — Jordan has deployed "thousands" of troops at its border with Iraq as it ramps up a campaign against ISIS militants who set a pilot ablaze, two Jordanian government officials told NBC News on Tuesday.

The troops were sent to prevent the infiltration of ISIS fighters into Jordan and as a show of force, according to the sources who spoke on condition of anonymity.

advertisement

Jordan's King Abdullah last week threatened to make ISIS pay for the death of Muath al-Kasasbeh's after video of the military pilot's murder emerged. He vowed to wage a "harsh" war against ISIS "because this terrorist organization is not only fighting us, but also fighting Islam and its pure values."

Abdullah also pledged to hit ISIS militants "hard in the very center of their strongholds."

Jordan Launches Airstrikes Against ISISNBC NEWS

While there are pockets of ISIS support across the Iraqi border, Jordan's deployment appeared to be "an intensification of ongoing efforts to secure the border to stop movement of men and weapons" and not the precursor to an incursion, according to Matthew Henman, an analyst at Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Centre in London. "It underlines a robust response on the part of government and the king in response to the killing of Muath al-Kasasbeh," he added.

The kingdom has unleashed up to 20 missions per day by Jordanian jets targeting the militant group's positions in Syria.

"We are determined to wipe them [ISIS] from the face of the Earth," Maj. Gen. Mansour al-Jobour told NBC News on Sunday, citing the need for "revenge" after al-Kasabeh's killing.

advertisement

Jordan is part of a U.S.-led military alliance that has been bombing ISIS targets in Syria for nearly five months. The Sunni militants have taken over large parts of Iraq and Syria since last summer.

Last edited:
now look - the Russians are stealing my ideas!

We could let the Persians and Russias team up and invade Syria, then, while they're busy killing Obama's JV team, we can attack the Saudis and take back our oil fields from them.

Russian Official: We Could Help Iran Attack Saudi Arabia If US Arms Ukraine

The Moscow Times reported that if the U.S. supplied arms to Ukraine, it would be viewed as an act of war. That action would not only increase the tension in the region, it would also force the Kremlin to “respond asymmetrically against Washington or its allies on other fronts,” the publication reported.

"We can also encourage Iran, or even back Iran in a fight — a military operation — with Saudi Arabia, so then the prices for oil will skyrocket," the source said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russ...attack-saudi-arabia-if-us-arms-ukraine-2015-2

Jesus that would be awful. Even CNN and MSNBC would call the traitor in chief a failure if this materialized, right? Lmao. That was a good one!

The American girl is dead. An eye for an eye. Empty out Gitmo. Make room for the next round.

Obama's JV team is buikng up

20,000 foreign fighters flock to Syria, Iraq

WASHINGTON (AP) — Foreign fighters are streaming into Syria and Iraq in unprecedented numbers to join the Islamic State or other extremist groups, including at least 3,400 from Western nations among 20,000 from around the world, U.S. intelligence officials say in an updated estimate of a top terrorism concern.

Intelligence agencies now believe that as many as 150 Americans have tried and some have succeeded in reaching in the Syrian war zone, officials told the House Homeland Security Committee in testimony prepared for delivery on Wednesday. Some of those Americans were arrested en route, some died in the area and a small number are still fighting with extremists.

The testimony and other data were obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20150210/us--islamic_state-foreign_fighters-c048ef68fb.html

------------------------

phtfffpt - 'What, me worry?'

Obama: Climate Change a Greater Threat Than Terrorism

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/climate-change-greater-threat-terrorism-white-house/story?id=28872778

----------------------

what a ******* loon - get this idiot out of office!

He bats for the other team.Team i hate USA.I'm sure if he had his way he would not even have gone after Osama. The political gain from his death was too high to ignore.

And he has a whole White House team to back his agenda.

I would doubt that there are more than a handful of people that know this fact...

2a7blg1.jpg

While few know about the FBP's "righthand lady" , everybody should know about all these appointee's by now.

In June 2012, five Republican lawmakers (most prominently, Michele Bachmann) sent letters to the inspectors general at the Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, Defense, and State, asking that they investigate government “policies and activities that appear to be the result of influence operations conducted by individuals and organizations associated with the Muslim Brotherhood”

"While Bachmann was widely criticized and ridiculed for daring to suggest that Muslim Brotherhood elements had infiltrated the U.S. government, corroboration of her allegations came, in December 2012, from an unlikely quarter: Egypt’s Rose El-Youssef magazine, which asserted that six highly-placed Muslim Brotherhood infiltrators within the Obama administration had transformed the United States “from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.” (A translation of the article is available from the Investigative Project here.)..

* Abedin, Huma: Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
* Abunimah, Ali: Vice president of the Arab American Action Network
* Al-Hibri, Azizah: U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
* Al-Mansour, Khalid Abdullah Tariq: Patron of Obama during 1980s
* Al-Marayati, Salam: Representative of the U.S. government at the annual Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe conference
* Alikhan, Areef: Department of Homeland Security
* Arab American Action Network: Received money from Woods Fund when Obama was board member of Woods Fund
* Barack H. Obama Foundation: Headed by President Obama's half-brother, who oversees the Muslim Brotherhood's international investments
* Asbahi, Mazen: National Coordinator for Muslim American Affairs (during 2008 presidential campaign)
* Elibiary, Mohamed: Homeland Security Advisory Council
* Husaini, Minha: National Coordinator for Muslim American Affairs (during 2008 presidential campaign)
* Hussain, Rashad: Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference
* Khalidi, Rashid: Professor of Middle East Studies at Columbia University
* Magid, Mohamed: Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Countering Violent Extremism Working Group
* Mattson, Ingrid: Invited by Obama advisor to work on the White House Council on Women and Girls
* Mogahed, Dalia: Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
* Obama, Abon'go Malik: the older half-brother of Barack Obama
* Patel, Eboo: Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
* Said, Edward: Professor and Arab activist who was keynote speaker at 1998 fundraiser attended by Obama
* Shora, Kareem: Homeland Security Advisory Council
* Shora, Nawar: Senior Advisor to the Civil Rights and Liberties Office of the Transportation Security Administration
http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/04/sharia-advisers-barack-obamas-muslim-appointees/

Our potential FWP is not about to be outdone either...

One letter, for instance, noted that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton‘s closest aide, her deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin, “has three family members … connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations.” (In fact, Abedin herself spent 12 years working for for the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs, a Saudi-based Islamic think tank whose agenda was—and remains to this day, as journalist Andrew C. McCarthy explains—“to grow an unassimilated, aggressive population of Islamic supremacists who will gradually but dramatically alter the character of the West.” For details about this agenda, click here.)

No wonder Netanyahu has to sneak into the White House dressed as a tourist.

6a00d83451af9f69e201b8d0cb0a9e970c-500wi

The American girl is dead. An eye for an eye.

She was a jew-hating Palestinian/Hamas sympathizer that worked on their side against Israel and thought she was "one" of them. Oh well.