• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Islamic terrorism needs to be treated like a pandemic

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
The Donald has the right instincts, but no precedents. When framed as a pandemic, which is how this Islamic terrorism behaves, all actions that Trump proposed should make sense to anyone.

Just start offering bountys on them, let free enterprise take over.

Just start offering bountys on them, let free enterprise take over.

I joined the Pennsylvania chapter of the Soldiers Of Odin. Seriously. That's not what the group is about, but still they're loving the stuff from Breitbart's Army and Pamela Geller that I post on their FB page.

Last edited:
France church attack: Muslims attend Mass
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36936658?SThisFB

Muslims across France have attended Catholic Mass in a gesture of solidarity after the murder of a priest on Tuesday.

Fr Jacques Hamel was killed in his church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray near Rouen by two men who had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group.

France's Muslim council, the CFCM, urged Muslims to show "solidarity and compassion" over the murder.

"We are all Catholics of France," said Anouar Kbibech, the head of the CFCM.

Services were held in Rouen as well as in Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral.

"We're very touched," the Archbishop of Rouen, Dominique Lebrun, told BFMTV.

"It's an important gesture of fraternity. They've told us, and I think they're sincere, that it's not Islam which killed Jacques Hamel."

"For me, it is very important to be here today," Mohammed Karabila, President of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray Mosque, said in Rouen.

"It should be shown physically, because until now the Muslim community did a lot of things that were not seen.

"Today we wanted to show physically, by kissing the family of Jacques Hamel, by kissing His Grace Lebrun in front of everybody, so they know that the two communities are united."

Some 50 Muslims had already joined 350 Catholics at a vigil in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray's second church on Saturday night.

A service was also held at the Saint-Pierre-de-l'Ariane church in a mainly immigrant area of Nice. Earlier in July, 84 people died in an IS-inspired attack in Nice, when a lorry was driven into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

Muslims in Italy also attended Mass on Sunday. Three imams sat in the front row at Santa Maria Trastevere church in Rome.

"Mosques are not a place in which fanatics become radicalised," said Mohammed ben Mohammed, a member of the Union of Islamic Communities in Italy. "Mosques do the opposite of terrorism: they diffuse peace and dialogue."

During Tuesday's attack Adel Kermiche and Abdel Malik Petitjean cut the throat of Fr Hamel, 86, and held other churchgoers hostage. They were later shot dead by police outside the church.

_90575023_mediaitem90575022.jpg

_90575030_e878e1cb-8480-4b9c-b486-a687539e66e9.jpg

_90575085_5ea03eaa-8f2d-4c49-92db-2857fe5331d9.jpg

Wrong thread. That post is irrelevant to this one.

It was a nice gesture, from moderate Muslims. Then, on the other hand, Aw-Awlaki made similar gestures after 911. And look what he turned out to be.

The Islamic State, however, is not impressed.

The Donald has the right instincts, but no precedents. When framed as a pandemic, which is how this Islamic terrorism behaves, all actions that Trump proposed should make sense to anyone.

When the current president refuses to call them what they are, yet wages war against them, you have a problem.

He can't say, Radical Islam. And the press who mostly support him won't frame it as we are at war...even though we are with one hand tied behind our back.

Trump needs to trust a season guy and get on message quickly.

Clinton and her massive funds, established network of cronies, and duping / lying ability is not going to be easily defeated.

Liberals don't seem to care. They also don't care about the refugees raping countless women in Europe. There were 24 more reported in Germany over the weekend.

Liberals don't seem to care. They also don't care about the refugees raping countless women in Europe. There were 24 more reported in Germany over the weekend.

Damn! Sad. **** liberals

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-loses-oil-revenue-as-it-loses-territory-in-iraq-2016-7

It is being treated like a pandemic. To treat a pandemic you slow the spread of the virus to create time for a vaccine
to be produced. The ISIS virus is being slowed by cutting off funding and supply lines. If the President was calling
this Radical Islam, appearing in public and spitting out vitriol, he would be feeding the virus by being a recruitment and
fundraiser for them. Instead he is keeping quiet and letting the military and allies do their jobs, reducing ISIS territory,
funding and numbers. Mosul is the last big city in Iraq that ISIS controls. The efforts to free this city have just begun.
When finished ISIS will be largely out of Iraq.

The popular saying "feed someone a fish and they eat for the day, teach them how to fish and they feed themselves for a lifetime" applies here.
Obama has taken that approach in Iraq, by forcing Iraq to develop its military in order to take back their country themselves and defend it
in the future. If the US military did it for them, we can never leave. I realize many would like it to go faster, but patience solves the problem better
long term.

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-loses-oil-revenue-as-it-loses-territory-in-iraq-2016-7

It is being treated like a pandemic. To treat a pandemic you slow the spread of the virus to create time for a vaccine
to be produced. The ISIS virus is being slowed by cutting off funding and supply lines. If the President was calling
this Radical Islam, appearing in public and spitting out vitriol, he would be feeding the virus by being a recruitment and
fundraiser for them. Instead he is keeping quiet and letting the military and allies do their jobs, reducing ISIS territory,
funding and numbers. Mosul is the last big city in Iraq that ISIS controls. The efforts to free this city have just begun.
When finished ISIS will be largely out of Iraq.

The popular saying "feed someone a fish and they eat for the day, teach them how to fish and they feed themselves for a lifetime" applies here.
Obama has taken that approach in Iraq, by forcing Iraq to develop its military in order to take back their country themselves and defend it
in the future. If the US military did it for them, we can never leave. I realize many would like it to go faster, but patience solves the problem better
long term.

Everything you just said is total bullshit. Obama-Clinton created ISIS and it has flourished during his term. They have even funded ISIS and provided them with weapons. They are growing and coming to our country, not shrinking. Obama hasn't don't a damn thing to help the situation. The way to do it is to cut the head off of the snake, declare war on them and kill them. Moderate Muslims should have no problem with that. Wait, unless they follow the same Koran...which they do.

There is a new term that seems to be politically correct to both sides that quickly needs to be adopted by the Republican/Nationalist platform: Islamism.

It's not a religion. It's the political version of Islam and Sharia being used for hate, violence, segregation and racism.

If our country is so afraid of the term "Radical Islam", turn it into a political faction, turn it into an "ism" that isn't religious in nature and attack, attack, attack. Call them out for what Islam is turning into. A political force that is spreading. Call out the bigotry of Islamism. Call out the intolerance. Call out the things about Islamism that incompatible with Western Constitutions and attack the logic behind "allowing" Islamism to flourish and spread under the cover of "religious protection".

I have a lot of sympathy for the Muslim family that lost their son in the war. I do. But I question whether that gentlemen waves the Constitution in his Mosque when they preach Sharia or the read passages from the Quran that are clearly Unconstitutional in nature. Is he as critical of moderate Muslims in this country that think Sharia and our Constitution can co-exist (they can't)? Because that's 35% of American Muslims according to Pew Research polls. Where's the Constitution waving then?

I WANT more Muslims to wave the Constitution. I really do. And honestly that should have been Trump's tweet the minute the guy brought it out of his pocket. Because I see and believe there is a much bigger issue with Islam and our Constitutional principles than any other religion and our Constitutional principles (yet no one seems to want to acknowledge that fact).

This isn't a good week for Trump. We'll see if it blows over or really matters. 538.com still has it almost a dead heat (55% - 45% Clinton). The next big change will happen with the debates.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/weakening-inside-iraqi-city-mosul-pentagon-203809199.html

Above is another indication that ISIS days in Iraq are numbered.

Obama and Hillary had nothing to do with creating ISIS. ISIS is largely made up of remnants of Sadam Husseins military.
The dumb move was disbanding this Army and ending their means to a livelihood. If we kept them intact, kept up their
pay and motivated their change in allegiance from Sadam to defending their country of Iraq, they never would have
been created. People that lose their job tend to get pretty mad at those that caused them to lose their job and their
means of supporting their families and standard of living.

There is a new term that seems to be politically correct to both sides that quickly needs to be adopted by the Republican/Nationalist platform: Islamism.

It's not a religion. It's the political version of Islam and Sharia being used for hate, violence, segregation and racism.

If our country is so afraid of the term "Radical Islam", turn it into a political faction, turn it into an "ism" that isn't religious in nature and attack, attack, attack. Call them out for what Islam is turning into. A political force that is spreading. Call out the bigotry of Islamism. Call out the intolerance. Call out the things about Islamism that incompatible with Western Constitutions and attack the logic behind "allowing" Islamism to flourish and spread under the cover of "religious protection".

I have a lot of sympathy for the Muslim family that lost their son in the war. I do. But I question whether that gentlemen waves the Constitution in his Mosque when they preach Sharia or the read passages from the Quran that are clearly Unconstitutional in nature. Is he as critical of moderate Muslims in this country that think Sharia and our Constitution can co-exist (they can't)? Because that's 35% of American Muslims according to Pew Research polls. Where's the Constitution waving then?

I WANT more Muslims to wave the Constitution. I really do. And honestly that should have been Trump's tweet the minute the guy brought it out of his pocket. Because I see and believe there is a much bigger issue with Islam and our Constitutional principles than any other religion and our Constitutional principles (yet no one seems to want to acknowledge that fact).

This isn't a good week for Trump. We'll see if it blows over or really matters. 538.com still has it almost a dead heat (55% - 45% Clinton). The next big change will happen with the debates.

Mr. Khan's son was killed by a jihadi suicide bomber which is exactly the sort of person Trump wants to keep out of the country.

Mr. Khan's son was killed by a jihadi suicide bomber which is exactly the sort of person Trump wants to keep out of the country.

Everyone wants to keep them out. Trump's method is to keep out people like Khan's son. He wants all Muslims labelled and treated differently. (Historical reference here)

Everyone wants to keep them out. Trump's method is to keep out people like Khan's son. He wants all Muslims labelled and treated differently. (Historical reference here)

I'm okay with that too. We don't need them. We are a better country without them.