• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Istanbul airport attack: suicide bombers, 28 dead, 60 wounded so far

Spike

Reaction score
Suicide bombers strike Istanbul Ataturk airport
28 killed and 60 wounded, Istanbul governor says
Police reportedly believe Isil was behind attack
Officers shot at suspects in international arrivals hall

Police sources cited in Turkish media say they believe the attackers were affiliated with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil). The methods behind the attack and the fact that tourists may have been targeted led to initial speculation that Isil was involved, and the initial investigation apparently bears that out, though nothing is confirmed at this time.

5694d032c46188cf1f8b45d8.jpg

CmD9W5DXEAAX13W.jpg

101948649_An_entrance_of_the_Ataturk_Airport_in_Istanbul__Foreign-large_trans++xE6WYbzRGIq7DYNoS4-zig1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpg

TURKEY-master1050.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...re-at-istanbul-ataturk-airport-injuries-repo/

Why did that one idiot run up to the bomber?

I'm sure that all 88 families are in this hoax just like the last one too.

You are so easily duped. I saw a YouTube video about a guy who know knows a guy who once worked with a guy who saw a YouTube video predicting this exact false flag attack.

Apparently he did not shoot him enough times.

Turkey just signed an agreement to normalize relations with Israel. That could have something to do with it.

I'm sure that all 88 families are in this hoax just like the last one too.

I also saw a YouTube video that explained the Orlando corpses were just flown out to Istanbul and planted in the airport for the latest false flag attack.

You are so easily duped. I saw a YouTube video about a guy who know knows a guy who once worked with a guy who saw a YouTube video predicting this exact false flag attack.

Whose cousin also said the same thing on his youtube channel cause he got intel from his grandpa

Of course if it had happened here the first question everybody on the news would be asking is "Where did he get the Kalishnikov!"

and I'm sure somewhere Kerry is working on his 'Global Warming caused this' speech

When are the brain dead ignorant ***** going to listen to Trump?

I feel the need to give up my guns to keep this from happening again.

I know even the Republican platform now is no boots on the ground, but I've always thought the reason to invade Iraq was to not only invest, maintain and support a democracy/republic in the Arab world, but also provide a military target for radical Islam to flock towards and attack.

When we removed our troops, who I readily admit were in harms way, all that did was create idle time for Islamic extremists and radicals to find new civilian targets throughout the world. It lets them breath and expand and "think big".

When they were too busy flocking to Iraq to defeat the infidel U.S. military civilian terrorist targets were MUCH lower around the world and much less organized and deadly.

All the people that are crazy enough to do these acts of violence would likely be traveling to Iraq to battle our troops if they were still there. That would be the front line for their fight. Now the front line is airports and subways and night clubs and resorts and hotels.

Cause, you know, YOU don't get a choice. THEY will be killing people.

Nobody from over there has killed an American on US soil. Turkey allowed ISIS to build up by allowing the joiners to cross
into Syria thru their border. Maybe now they will do their part to rid the world of ISIS.