• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It appears that the dog caught the car

I wonder how many Depends she went through last night.

some poor soul was sacrificed last night so she could bathe in their blood.

I was sure that this was Elfie's thread telling us that he had booked his flight out of the country.

I was sure that this was Elfie's thread telling us that he had booked his flight out of the country.
you need to be mature and grow up. Stop assuming Elfie's gender.

Not possible the Canadian immigration web site server crashed last night from so many hits(true story). I wasn't planning on leaving anyway, I look at things the way the Chinese do in that this is a battle that takes place over lifetimes.

And while the forces of racism and fear won this battle, the changing demographics in the USA are past the point of no return. Progressivism will win the war.

Either way this election I was personally going to be fine as far as my own finances go(probably do even better with Chump), but I feel terrible for the suffering on many fronts that many Americans will suffer for the next four years.

Yeah well elfie there is a pretty good chance in 4 years you will get your democratic blowout if he cant deliver

I unlike steeltime am consistent. I never said I liked Hillary ,but I support my party and wanted to see important issues addressed, that's why I voted for her.

Trump can't deliver. He's never even been on a high school student council. His head will now be 100 times larger than it was and he will heed no warnings.

The country will be even more divided with no one benefitting but the wealthy.

We will lose at least four years on climate chage action while this buffoon enacts policies based on his staggering ignorance.

I wouldn't count on the demographics changing all that much after we stop paying for illegals to come have babies here Elfie. People of all races are waking up and realizing they were bamboozled into paying for children bred by other people who couldn't afford them.

Reactions: MTC
Not possible the Canadian immigration web site server crashed last night from so many hits(true story). I wasn't planning on leaving anyway, I look at things the way the Chinese do in that this is a battle that takes place over lifetimes.

And while the forces of racism and fear won this battle, the changing demographics in the USA are past the point of no return. Progressivism will win the war.

Either way this election I was personally going to be fine as far as my own finances go(probably do even better with Chump), but I feel terrible for the suffering on many fronts that many Americans will suffer for the next four years.

You mean like the poor and middle class have suffered for the past 8 years already. Can't really get much worse. Getting rid of Odummacare will help the wallets of millions of hard working Americans.

We will now at the very least suffer economically(when recovery was kicking in) and be the laughing stock of the planet.
I don't know about your situation but my economic recovery hasn't happened yet. Maybe it would be better if they raised the interest rates a little bit. All my life people told me to save my money and that when I retired I could make ends meet off the interest of my savings. Well for the last 7 years my savings interest has done squat. I don't call that recovery.

Who was that President that said "Elections have consequences"....I can't place my finger on that. I think we're about to see a complete dismantle of 8 years of BS with a stroke of the pen. Oh, Harry Reid....remember that time you changed parliamentary rules in the Senate to block filibusters from 60 to a simple 51 vote majority to slam thru justices???? How's that taste now?

Last edited:

well, for the love of Xenu, don't be a hypocrite and use any deductions.

I wouldn't count on the demographics changing all that much after we stop paying for illegals to come have babies here Elfie. People of all races are waking up and realizing they were bamboozled into paying for children bred by other people who couldn't afford them.

It's not just race.

I don't know about your situation but my economic recovery hasn't happened yet. Maybe it would be better if they raised the interest rates a little bit. All my life people told me to save my money and that when I retired I could make ends meet off the interest of my savings. Well for the last 7 years my savings interest has done squat. I don't call that recovery.

I understand but the economy of the past is not coming back. Trump ran on that idea.

You just elected a guy on the Uncle Rico "back in 82" phillosophy. The world has changed.

Hey what do you know Ray Lewis shows up at the pile to claim his tackle.

I guess you don't count yourself among the adults because you were telling us it was impossible for Chump to win.....yet here you are now.

Reading comprehension ... I said that Trump had to win all the toss-up states, which was a tall task. I also noted, "The race comes down to Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Trump has to win 3 of those 4 to prevail. If he loses 2 of those states, he loses the electoral college."

Did not see Michigan or Wisconsin, at all - and neither did your corrupt candidate, with hundreds of millions of dollars and an army of pollsters.

But nowhere - repeat, nowhere - did I announce that this election was a "blowout" or a "98% Clinton chance of winning" or any other such idiocy.

That was you, asswipe. Take your beating like the little pixie fairy you are.

The truth is much simpler. As one African American put it " Am I shocked. Trump won? No, we've known these people for 400 years"

Yes, of course, racists. When 99% of blacks vote for Bammy, it's progressive; when 55% of whites vote for a white male over a white female, it's racism.

Go back into your deep, dark, fetid hole, you Gollum wanna-be.

Reading comprehension ... I said that Trump had to win all the toss-up states, which was a tall task. I also noted, "The race comes down to Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Trump has to win 3 of those 4 to prevail. If he loses 2 of those states, he loses the electoral college."

Did not see Michigan or Wisconsin, at all - and neither did your corrupt candidate, with hundreds of millions of dollars and an army of pollsters.

But nowhere - repeat, nowhere - did I announce that this election was a "blowout" or a "98% Clinton chance of winning" or any other such idiocy.

That was you, asswipe. Take your beating like the little pixie fairy you are.

Yes, of course, racists. When 99% of blacks vote for Bammy, it's progressive; when 55% of whites vote for a white male over a white female, it's racism.

Go back into your deep, dark, fetid hole, you Gollum wanna-be.

Yeah because the voter suppression is not tied to racism......dumbass bigot.

Yeah because the voter suppression is not tied to racism......dumbass bigot.

Ding, ding, ding!!!

Poor triggered little ***** cries racism. Game over, you lose.

You know what that makes you? What you have always been - a loser.

You stupid ****, I wrote that I would not say "Hillary is not my President" if she wins, and that this nation is too great to be torn asunder by one person. You are so warped, and vile, and contemptible that you have to cry "racism" when the real answer is, "It's the economy, stupid."

And I know you are not bright - you demonstrate that point with every post. But have you not learned that your idiotic mewling, "Waaaaaah, racism" will be met with mockery and a complete lack of a hint of a shadow of concern by all who post on this forum? Jesus, you fuckknob, Ron, Supe, Indy, Spike, Hamster, and ark have all mockingly called me a "racist" for pointing out failed Bammy policies. It's a running joke, dumbass.

But you are too blitheringly stupid to realize the sobbing snowflakes, you included, have removed any relevance to the allegation.

Oppose illegal immigration? Racist.

Oppose voter fraud? Racist.

Oppose unfettered immigration of those who hate our country? Racist.

Oppose government takeover of medical care? Racist.

Your racist schtick is gone. Nobody gives a **** any more, you little toadie. So why don't you go vote for Obama again because ... well, uhhh, not his skin color but something to do with pigmentation.

The line today is that white uneducated males elected Donald Trump.

I would say that Trump's election has turned the elitists into raging hillbillies. Look what it's done to uber smart-guy James Carville.

If that's not a hillbilly, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
Ding, ding, ding!!!

You stupid ****, I wrote that I would not say "Hillary is not my President" if she wins, and that this nation is too great to be torn asunder by one person. You are so warped, and vile, and contemptible that you have to cry "racism" when the real answer is, "It's the economy, stupid."

And I know you are not bright - you demonstrate that point with every post. But have you not learned that your idiotic mewling, "Waaaaaah, racism" will be met with mockery and a complete lack of a hint of a shadow of concern by all who post on this forum? Jesus, you fuckknob, Ron, Supe, Indy, Spike, Hamster, and ark have all mockingly called me a "racist" for pointing out failed Bammy policies. It's a running joke, dumbass.

But you are too blitheringly stupid to realize the sobbing snowflakes, you included, have removed any relevance to the allegation.

Your racist schtick is gone. Nobody gives a **** any more, you little toadie. So why don't you go vote for Obama again because ... well, uhhh, not his skin color but something to do with pigmentation.

If Hillary had won you wouldn't even be here chickenshit.

We who live in the real world all know voter suppression is real. We know who enables it and the reasons for it.

Is it the only reason the election was lost? Absolutely not.

I would say that Trump's election has turned the elitists into raging hillbillies. Look what it's done to uber smart-guy James Carville.

If that's not a hillbilly, I don't know what it.

They were a big part of it.

Report is that college educated white males broke 4% for Trump.

Ding, ding, ding!!!

You have to add "sexist" to all those things now too. It's already starting everywhere in MSM

If Hillary had won you wouldn't even be here chickenshit.

We who live in the real world all know voter suppression is real. We know who enables it and the reasons for it.

Is it the only reason the election was lost? Absolutely not.

so voter suppression is real, but voter fraud isn't....got it you dingbat

If that's not a hillbilly, I don't know what it.

I heard one of the asshats last night saying that even if Trump wins, the Republicans are going to have to figure out how to reach young college grads that read.....

See this is one of the things that's been annoying me Elfiero.

A huge segment of the American public IS white males who didn't go to college. The fact that those guys didn't go to college doesn't give them any less voice. It doesn't make them any less qualified to vote. It doesn't make their vote less valuable than the minority vote that many democrats hold sacred.

Those white "uneducated" voters want more jobs at better pay rates. Trump is saying he'll work to get those jobs back. Can he do it? Who knows. But certainly 8 years of Democratic presidency hasn't made the uneducated white guys feel as though they are being heard.

The simple truth is the economic divide in this country is growing rapidly. There are a LOT of "uneducated" white guys and their families. And there are a LOT of educated white guys who can't possibly figure out how to send their two daughters to college because it literally costs $20k + a year to go to many schools. And even if us "educated" white guys DO figure out how to mortgage our lives to send our kids to college, then we have to deal with the fact that better than 80% of college grads don't even work in the fields they graduate in IF they find a freakin' job in the first year or two.

So where's the "hope" for all of us? America is a messed up economic place. We have gotten so used to having anything we want, anytime we want it that we are up to our ******* eyeballs in debt. We can't even comprehend existence without credit cards. We're told we're supposed to use credit cards to build up good credit records. Our grandparents just paid for ****. With this goofy *** thing called "cash". That's how they built up a good credit history.

We are so far in ******* debt both individually and collectively that a major enema simply NEEDS to happen in this country. Is Trump the guy to do it? I don't know. But the American people have sure as **** spoken. They've said we just cannot afford this **** anymore. We can't do it.

Now, am I a Trump ***-kisser? No way. If he tries to give tax breaks to big companies without requiring that the breaks be tied to ACTUAL job creation and plant openings in the US, I'll be pretty ******* pissed. Cause if he just tells GM or Ford that he's going to give them a big ******* break, they'll open a plant in Mexico in order to save money and the extra credits they get will go to the CEO and the CFO and they'll lay off another 5500 people and give themselves some huge ******* Christmas bonuses. I've worked for those companies in the software industry. I know how it goes.

Trump MUST tie his tax incentives to actual action plans that force the hiring of people IN the US at On-Site facilities. It's that simple.

But anyway, I digress, as I do...

Last edited: