• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It's Official, President Trump approves construction of Keystone XL pipeline

Thanks Spike! Like I said, it's NIMBY, so **** it. If it leaks, it leaks. The earth is ****** anyway, and we don't have/aren't having any kids.

When this planet is toast, it will be ya'lls kids that will suffer! WooHoo! More coal, more oil. Less green energy!

Thanks Spike! Like I said, it's NIMBY, so **** it. If it leaks, it leaks. The earth is ****** anyway, and we don't have/aren't having any kids.

When this planet is toast, it will be ya'lls kids that will suffer! WooHoo! More coal, more oil. Less green energy!

Save-the-Planet_o_65101.jpg

Even more better motivation

th

Many died, town wiped out because Bomma funder Warren Buffett made huge dollars because that same oil, and other oil products, got moved in his trains.
Environmental, ma ***. Bomma used his presidency to grease his supporters, just like Slick Willy.

If Americans understood that these weapons of mass destruction were moving about their local railroads, because ******** environmentalists worry about spilling oil rather than killing people, there would be public inquiries. Railways are safe, until they are not. Then the results can be catastrophic.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited: