• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jacob Blake shooting

Ok I'm pretty sure I'm woke enough for reality. When are criminals accountable for the weapons and resisting arrest? I'm not seeing that and its ridiculous.

Ok I'm pretty sure I'm woke enough for reality. When are criminals accountable for the weapons and resisting arrest?

Tibs and Trog will be along soon to tell you how simply asking this question makes you RAYCISSSSSS.

I'm not advocating that he should have been shot in the back. I certaintly don't cheer for it, but he put the officers in a tough position going into his car. I understand there was another black male killed in DC because he had guns. I don't believe any police officer gets up in the morning hoping to kill or shoot anyone. An action will always get a reaction. The more officers are hesistant or handcuffed, the mroe will walk away. They are in a no-win situation for anything they do. Sounds like the man in that big, white house, too.

You know, I'm behind it. Let's just disband all the police. All of em. No police. No emergency services.

I'm in Montana, we'll be alright. You folks in the city. I expect the good nature of your neighbors will see you through it.

Let's DO IT!

You know, I'm behind it. Let's just disband all the police. All of em. No police. No emergency services.

I'm in Montana, we'll be alright. You folks in the city. I expect the good nature of your neighbors will see you through it.

Let's DO IT!

I second that.

Where I now live, there are more horses than people, more guns than vehicles, more pick-ups than Priuses, and not a single person confused as to what bathroom to use.

My neighbor has a freaking armory. Go ahead and bring on the skateboarders. We'll be fine.

I second that.

Where I now live, there are more horses than people, more guns than vehicles, more pick-ups than Priuses, and not a single person confused as to what bathroom to use.

My neighbor has a freaking armory. Go ahead and bring on the skateboarders. We'll be fine.

We must be neighbors.

Not to interfere with their pending George Floyd and Jacob Blake blessed sainthood, but I would like to point out that St. Floyd beat up a pregnant woman and pointed a loaded gun at her unborn baby.

The 46-year-old had left behind his past in Houston after being released from prison stemming from a 2007 robbery. He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

I know, I know, even saints have bad days, and the fact that poor woman survived is apparently one of St. Floyd's miracles meriting sainthood, but still ...

And I know St. Floyd was trying to get behind the wheel though so high from a combination of drugs - a lethal dose, mind you - that it would have been a miracle for him not to kill somebody.

Hey, THE SECOND MIRACLE!! Welcome to heaven, St. Floyd, you paragon of virtue, you fentanyl-downing, doped-up driving blesser of all he touches. And punches. And aims weapons at.

As to St. Blake, he may have raped a minor, but dammit, she asked for it!! It's a miracle the douchebag was not killed by the girl's father.

THE FIRST MIRACLE!!

And how great is St. Blake? He was violating a restraining order to visit the rape vict ... ehhh, object of his unwanted affections, simply to offer his apologies.

And to steal her car. The car was out of gas, but miracle of miracles, St. Blake was going to get the thing running anyway.

THE SECOND MIRACLE!!

Praise be and pass the wine chalice!!

We must be neighbors.

I was gonna say, sounds eerily familiar. Just got back from the CA DMV. :bowl:

I may be gettin' the **** outta here sooner than I thought.

So the guy raped a 14-year old girl, then violated a court order/restraining order by going to her home, where he threatened the rape victim, broke her phone, took her car keys, threatened to kill her if she testified against him, was going to steal the family's car, wrestled with police, shook off a taser, disobeyed repeated orders to get on the ground, went to his car to get a knife ...

And where his father is a raging racist who said Jews deserved to be murdered and proudly proclaims his love for a lunatic racist, Louis Farrakhan.

So what? Saints don't have to be perfect. St. Jude once farted in an elevator.

Equivalence!!

Jacob Blake Sr is a horrible human being. Does he think his son is guilty of the sexual assualt that he's accused of?
No. He din do nuffin'. He black so it be da fault of racist white cops.

My neighbor has an ammo factory in his garage. Seriously. An ammo factory. He sells mail order. He also came up with a way to modify potato chip vending machines to dispense ziploc baggies of ammo and installs them at gun ranges.

Last edited:
So remember when scumbag ambulance chaser and chief race baiter Benjamin Crump along with fake news CNN and NBC tried gaslighting everyone reporting Jacob Blake was unarmed.

Yeah about that:

Jacob Blake Himself Blows Up ‘Unarmed’ Media Narrative

In his first television interview since being shot in the back by police, Jacob Blake admitted that he not only had a knife in his possession at the time of the shooting, but also “dropped” it before picking it up again.

https://news.yahoo.com/jacob-blake-himself-blows-unarmed-203902290.html

Those racist cops that shot him? Yeah not a single one charged with anything.

Too bad all those violent Biden voters caused millions in damage and people were killed. I guess their lives and business didn't matter