• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jacob Blake shooting

118505956_4503716859653573_8934476989602327034_n.jpg

Someone's going to hell for that.

Creative analogy SS. I watched those again (Tyson vs. Holyfield) recently, Holyfield had Tyson a bit flummoxed to put it lightly.

If Tyson had kept on the straight and narrow nobody would have beat him for a long time. That wasn't the case,so Holyfield ended up being a greater champion than Tyson could have ever dreamed.

Speaking of Tyson. I watched that ****** training a few weeks back. Man he can still move and explode. It's amazing what the human body is capable of doing even into your middle 50's. I'm sure he's on some high quality ped cocktail as well.

If you chase down someone who is openly carrying a large gun and start beating on him, then getting shot is a chance you take.

Speaking of Tyson. I watched that ****** training a few weeks back. Man he can still move and explode. It's amazing what the human body is capable of doing even into your middle 50's. I'm sure he's on some high quality ped cocktail as well.

Probably T and HGH. I'd consider it myself but I take enough drugs to fill two weekly pill planners already.

Probably T and HGH. I'd consider it myself but I take enough drugs to fill two weekly pill planners already.

Testosterone for sure. HGH is so so for performance. In large doses you'll end up with this crazy GH gut you see in the monster professionals .I used to train a bunch of super juiced up freak bodybuilders. They know more about that stuff than most doctors. The professionals get scripts and regular blood work as well. To each his own. But in therapeutic doses it's relatively safe for many. Just like having a glass of wine vs drinking 2 bottles..

I see where there are 17 pages here. I have not paged through them and won't, but here is my take on it. In the event of a mass shooting or hostage situation, when SWAT comes in to try and save your *** and orders everyone to lay flat on the ground. You do so. Don't think twice about it. They are not there to enact social justice. They are there in order to secure a zone and to keep innocent lives, including their own, from being blown away.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, be it driving down the road and you are caught for speeding, or getting ready to torch a Wendys in the name of peaceful protest, if the police tell you to put your hands on the wheel or lay flat on the ground, you do so. Don't think twice about it. They are not there to enact social justice they are there in order to secure a zone and to keep innocent lives, including their own, from being blown away.

Yes bad or poorly trained police officers need to be off the force but know this if the police are not allowed to do their jobs, there's going to be a lot more bloodshed from citizens who will defend their homes and businesses. Likely what the anarchists in the crowd want anyways.

Just my .02 Carry on.

If I was the Trump campaign, I would remind people everyday about the guys the kid shot. It is a reminder of who is showing up at these riots, and also what it is really all about. It's a bunch of people who want no rules, they just want to get away with anything. So don't be mad at the kid, he was just doing what you all have been doing.

This is going to be a failed movement because what they are asking for is impossible.

There are 25 million interactions between police and civilians every year. Maybe more but I am being conservative.

It just is unrealistic to try and create strict rules on police to chase the bad results that happen MAYBE 100 times a year. And this is not even getting into the minutia of every one of those 100 incidents, where it is never a black/white or clear answer to responsibility.

There have been times in our culture, during the technical revolution and BIG BROTHER cameras in everyone's hand where bad things can get grossly exaggerated as to the commonness and severity of a problem. This is clearly one of those times. And the failure of the media and left-wing cult to realize and put in context the severity of this problem is the primary reason for where we are today.

The left/media has run with the unproven and unsubstantiated idea that these RARE instances of questionable police action with an uncooperative black suspect is an example of something they now describe as "systemic racism". That is a HUGE, unproven leap and assumption. And arguably is in not based on any facts at all. Real facts show black police use excessive force against black suspects at a higher rate than white police. Real facts show white suspects face excessive force from police at a very similar rate based on criminal demographics (not population demographics), which completely makes sense since MOST police interaction with civilians is WITH a criminal.

Now, in their efforts to appease mob justice, the left has allowed the frustrations of their citizens to manifest itself in CRIMINAL behavior. Often waving off the behavior as "understandable" (like Tibs says) or laying blame for their behavior on the shoulders other people/things (Trump, police, social injustice, racism). Other seem to accept this criminal behavior as a necessary evil towards a higher cause.

Radical groups on both sides are taking advantage of the anarchy, hands-off police involvement and media attention, although I strongly believe anarchist, communist organizations are taking advantage more.

Right-wing militia groups look at this as an opportunity to use their right-to-bare arms and defend property with any means necessary (which I have to admit, sounds appropriate).

And Washington has politicized the situation to best suit their ability to get re-elected.

It is an ugly time in America. Covid has created a huge group of idle young people. The bait-and-click media exacerbates and preys on emotions of their viewers. The country is already hugely divided over the election and Presidential term of Trump.

Tibs and liberals here are quick to attack the problem top-down, saying Trump is the reason. But the divisiveness between left/right ideologies is the reason Trump was elected. The media as a broken and corrupt institution has existed now for a generation. The pandering of a generation of young people needed decades to create.

All of this is tied together. All of this has been sown decades in the making. And it's NOT Trump who has done it. It is primarily career politicians and media working together to benefit themselves over the truth and fairness to the American people (as a whole). It is the media and politicians who continue to divide us. To create problems that don't exist. To exaggerate the rhetoric of failure. To divide us into groups of statistical outcomes they don't like instead of asking or demanding equality of opportunity.

It is a sad time in America. Electing Biden and his radical left cohorts is NOT going to solve any of these problems. Electing Trump will not solve any of these problems.

It just is unrealistic to try and create strict rules on police to chase the bad results that happen MAYBE 100 times a year. And this is not even getting into the minutia of every one of those 100 incidents, where it is never a black/white or clear answer to responsibility.

Yep.

29 police officers have been shot to death this year. With numerous black and Hispanic officers among them. But no outcry over that. And we are supposed to make their jobs even riskier. I guess we care more about the lives of criminals who refuse to cooperate with police then we do about police officers.

https://www.odmp.org/search?cause=Gunfire&from=2020&to=2020&filter=nok9&o=25

Yep.

29 police officers have been shot to death this year. With numerous black and Hispanic officers among them. But no outcry over that. And we are supposed to make their jobs even riskier. I guess we care more about the lives of criminals who refuse to cooperate with police then we do about police officers.

Once again, blacks celebrate their lowest common denominator. BIZARRE.

Everyone needs to listen to the video that Tape posted above, describing who Blake really was. This was a criminal, a bad guy, been to prison twice, had a warrant, had multiple DV charges with sub charges (he was sexually abusing women and children, perhaps his own), was at the woman's home he wasn't supposed to be visiting, they called the police because they were afraid, he disobeyed orders, he got shot.

Any other community of people would say what a shame but he got what he deserved.

But no Doc Rivers and the rest of the world goes INSANE...over...a....criminal.

We live in upside down world.

Once again, blacks celebrate their lowest common denominator. BIZARRE.

Everyone needs to listen to the video that Tape posted above, describing who Blake really was. This was a criminal, a bad guy, been to prison twice, had a warrant, had multiple DV charges with sub charges (he was sexually abusing women and children, perhaps his own), was at the woman's home he wasn't supposed to be visiting, they called the police because they were afraid, he disobeyed orders, he got shot.

Any other community of people would say what a shame but he got what he deserved.

But no Doc Rivers and the rest of the world goes INSANE...over...a....criminal.

We live in upside down world.

Snopes says that there's no proof he went to prison for a DV/rape charge and that the pending charge that triggered his warrant can be explained as inappropriate touching.

in other words, he may have rubbed the back of his hand across a girl's boob after helping her across the street - on his hurried way to help a little old lady navigate the same intersection.

Yep.

I'm not trying to make light of 9 blacks killed by police last year. From what I remember reading, 7 were justified. Not that makes it easier, better or whathaveyou, but that is three times as many cops being kileld and we have three months and an election to go. Sure, Black Lives Matter, they always have, but damn, Blue Lives Matter, too.

I think lawyers should go to the families of those who were killed in the riots and ask if they were paid by anybody to attend and cause trouble, and if so, then they can sue that organization for big money.

Someone's going to hell for that.

Probably not, communists aren’t people.

Today’s dose of hypocritical leftist outrage Is all the people screaming about how Kyle Rittenhouse Crossed state lines to help fellow citizens defend their property and lives. The same leftist *** hats have no issue with BLM and antifa busing rioters in from out of state

Funny how CNN doesn't have this video posted. Blake's mom apologized to Trump and says she respects him.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7kW3eypZ900" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Indy you are killing me with these Memes.

I think lawyers should go to the families of those who were killed in the riots and ask if they were paid by anybody to attend and cause trouble, and if so, then they can sue that organization for big money.

iu

Ooooh, did you say "big money"??

iu

Dammit, tape!