• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jalen Ramsey to Miami

Frosty

Reaction score

Adam Schefter

12m
Trade is now agreed to, per sources:
🏈
Dolphins get Pro Bowl CB Jalen Ramsey.
🏈
Rams get 2023 third-round pick (No. 77) and TE Hunter Long.
Trade will be processed Wednesday, when league year begins.

Wow the Rams gave up a **** ton for him just a few years ago. I guess they did get a SB out of that trade.

I swear, every damn player cut or on the verge of being traded I seem to see an article he should be signed by the Steelers.
Do these people not understand that this is not how the Steelers conduct business. Plus the salary cap would have to be set at 500 million for us to sign all these players,
Every off season is like this around here!

Good. One more we don't have to hear about being tied to the Steelers no matter how ridiculous it is.

There has been a LOT of that going on lately. These beat writers / talking heads / wannA be bloggers are ALL throwing g sh** out there to see what will stick. Ramsey is one of them. We were never going for him (to much $$$coin$$$.

Salute the nation

I swear, every damn player cut or on the verge of being traded I seem to see an article he should be signed by the Steelers.
Do these people not understand that this is not how the Steelers conduct business. Plus the salary cap would have to be set at 500 million for us to sign all these players,

100% agree, everybodies UNCLE & Aunt are writing articles and the STEELERS roster is n ow at 154.

Salute the nation

Yep. I could write these articles. Rumor has it....bullshit. Fking click bait stories. I get them on my FB feed. Most come from here. And most have a .000000000000000000001 to zero chance of ever happening. That is sports now adays though. All sport outlets do this. Sad.

There has been a LOT of that going on lately. These beat writers / talking heads / wannA be bloggers are ALL throwing g sh** out there to see what will stick. Ramsey is one of them. We were never going for him (to much $$$coin$$$.

Salute the nation

It aggravates me to click on these stories based on titles and it’s about a 4 sentence fluff piece my 9 year old could write. Another sad consequence of the internet age. Anyone can be a “writer”. I’m learning based on sites and/or writers names what to not even bother with.