• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jeanine Pirro calls for Impeachment

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
There have been very few US deaths in Afghanistan since the pullout announcement. Where do you get your info.

There were 1833 deaths related to Katrina, some preventable, some not.

An Ambassador dying in a hostile country, while tragic, is not surprising. Innocent people are killed everyday walking our city streets.

Name the last US Ambassador killed while serving overseas

so it happened twice under Ford??? so how is it not "surprising" that it happened??? it is not like it occurs frequently

Last edited:

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score

We all know that Boooooooooooossssshhhhhh caused Katrina. That's just a fact. Although it's a confounding fact because he is such a numbskull. I mean, how is a numbskull sufficiently omnipotent that he can gen up a cat 5 on the Big Sleazy? We may over think things.

Anyway, I guess those deaths you and your ilk point to are the result of somebody's mismanagement of the crisis. I recall a few thousand school buses that might have been useful in evacuating many of those that perished, but were instead left to rot in bad water. Boooooooooooossssshhhhhh. And, of course, Gubner Kathleen called up Boooooooooooossssshhhhhh for help well in advance of the storm. Right? And Boooooooooooossssshhhhhh just laughed at her. Das one evil sumbich. I hear he's working on his brush strokes these days stead of killin our bebbies.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/HurricaneKatrina/blame-delayed-response-katrina/story?id=1102467
Who's to Blame for Delayed Response to Katrina?
NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 6, 2005

In New Orleans, those in peril and those in power have pointed the finger squarely at the federal government for the delayed relief effort.

But experts say when natural disasters strike, it is the primary responsibility of state and local governments -- not the federal government -- to respond.

New Orleans' own comprehensive emergency plan raises the specter of "having large numbers of people ... stranded" and promises "the city ... will utilize all available resources to quickly and safely evacuate threatened areas."

"Special arrangements will be made to evacuate persons unable to transport themselves," the plan states.

When Hurricane Katrina hit, however, that plan was not followed completely.

Instead of sending city buses to evacuate those who could not make it out on their own, people in New Orleans were told to go to the Superdome and the Convention Center, where no one provided sufficient sustenance or security.

'Lives Would Have Been Saved'

New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin said "80 percent" of the city was evacuated before the storm hit, but Bob Williams says that's not good enough.

Williams dealt with emergency response issues as a state representative in Washington when his district was forced to deal with the eruption of Mount St. Helens in 1980.

"If the plan were implemented, lives would have been saved," Williams said.

There's no question the federal government plays a major role in disaster relief. But federal officials say in order to get involved, they must first be asked to do so by state officials.

As one FEMA official told ABC News, Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco failed to submit a request for help in a timely manner.

Shortly before Katrina hit, she sent President Bush a request asking for shelter and provisions, but didn't specifically ask for help with evacuations. One aide to the governor told ABC News today Blanco thought city officials were taking care of the evacuation.

Nonetheless, some experts argue that the federal government should have been more proactive.

"If the city and the state are stumbling or in over their head, then it's FEMA's [Federal Emergency Management Agency's] responsibility to show some leadership," said Jerry Hauer, director of public health preparedness at the Department of Health and Human Services.

Both the president and Congress have vowed to investigate questions of blame. It may already be safe to conclude that there will be plenty of it to go around.

ABC News' Dan Harris filed this report for "World News Tonight."

ark steel

Reaction score
2 Ambassadors were killed on duty in Gerald Ford's short 2.5 year term. Why wasn't he impeached?

Probably because everyone knew he wouldn't win another term anyway?

If we had actual journalist, The Big O would have lost re-election in a landslide on Benghazi alone. I guess you don't care about the ambassador or their families, thought because, fuckem, people died under Bush, too/ What an *******.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
I grant you this is a different perspective, but worth considering never the less...

http://www.barnhardt.biz/2014/04/30/repost-and-update-on-benghazi-and-expendable-*******/
Repost and Update: On Benghazi and “Expendable *******”

How many times have I heard or read the so-called “conservative blogosphere” declare that “Obama” or Hillary Clinton are “going down for this one”? How many times have these people been caught not just in lies or petty crimes, but full-blown capital offenses meriting immediate arrest, speedy trial and, upon conviction, execution for treason and/or crimes against humanity? Hell, they openly admit to capital crimes now, because they know no one will ever do anything about any of it. Just wait for the 36-hour news cycle/attention span to pass, and it’s like nothing ever happened – EVEN AMONGST “conservatives”. I know the same will happen here, again. I know that an entire nation and civilization will be distracted by the shocking, shocking news that a Jewish NBA franchise owner has a less-than-stellar personal regard for black people. Also, water is wet, and the sun rises in the east. Look! SQUIRREL!! And it will all be forgotten by Friday. And “Grandma Hillary” will continue to be the *assumed* continuation of the Putsch regime in D.C.

But still I rail and scream.

Originally penned and posted on May 10, ARSH 2013 with a few updates.

—————

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, along with the rest of the regime players, murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens. It was a hit. It wasn’t incompetence. It wasn’t deer-in-the-headlights collective inaction. It wasn’t a kidnapping plot gone wrong. It was a hit.

The whole incompetence argument is simply the domain of moral and intellectual cowards who insist upon seeing the world through rose colored glasses and deny objective reality. My contempt for these people knows no bounds. It’s one thing to be stupid. It is quite another to be a coward. Cowardice is a pure moral choice. This is why courage is the fruit of the Third Sorrowful Mystery (the crowning with thorns). If courage was a genetic phenotype, as baseline intelligence largely is (as opposed to willful ignorance), then Our Lord would not desire that we pray for the grace of courage every day. Show me someone arguing that the Obama regime is incompetent and I’ll show you a quivering little coward.

Next is the whole “kidnapping plot gone wrong” argument. Sorry. It doesn’t hold water. First, the theory that Obama wanted to do a prisoner exchange of Ambassador Stevens for the Blind Sheik right before the election in order to look like some sort of hero is simply ludicrous. Americans would have been repulsed and disgusted by such a move. Americans don’t cotton to capitulation to kidnappers. And releasing the Blind Sheik? No, this would have worked against Obama in public opinion. The fact of one of our Ambassadors being kidnapped at all would have come off as a sign of profound weakness, and releasing the Blind Sheik would have pegged the needle on the ol’ wimp-o-meter.

Next, this kidnapping scenario assumes that the Obama regime was relying on fairly contested elections, had no election fraud teams in place in the major metro areas of the swing states, and/or was truly Nixonian in its desire for a unanimous victory. Again, nope. They clearly weren’t going for a unanimous or near-unanimous electoral college sweep as Nixon was trying to do. They were all about targeted fraud in the swing states. They had no care or concern about winning Kansas, Wyoming or Oklahoma. The motives simply don’t match up.

Finally, we have to ask why the Clintons were co-conspirators in the murder of Stevens. WHY are the Clintons a.) participating in the initial murder of Stevens and b.) not throwing Obama and Jarrett under the bus? The Obama machine stole the 2008 primaries from Hillary, and both Bill and Hillary personally loathe Obama and his Chicago crew. Why this unholy demonic alliance?

Because Chris Stevens was a lynchpin in the running of arms by the Obama regime and Clinton’s State Department in full cooperation with each other to the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda through Libya. And yes, it is absolutely sane and appropriate to assume that Huma Abedin (Hillary’s consigliere and daughter of high-ranking Muslim Brotherhood leaders, and possible lesbian concubine of Hilary) figures into this.

Both Obama’s White House and Hillary’s State Department were mutually and equally tied to this arms running, and both of their bacons were equally in the fire. The Obama White House, I am convinced, has plans for the retention of power beyond 2016, and Hillary thinks she is going to be POTUS from 2017-2025. The bottom line is that the duumvirate of the most dangerous, evil psychopaths on the face of the earth decided for slightly different reasons that Ambassador Stevens needed to be dead in order to cover the gunrunning to the Muslim Brotherhood, and so together, they had him killed. They withdrew all of his security (at the behest of the State Department), told the Muslim Brotherhood that it was all-clear, guaranteed that there would be no response or retaliation to an attack (only the Oval Office could issue the stand-down order), and even put the cherry on top by instantly framing the entire hit as some sort of musloid blasphemy propaganda. That was just gratuitous. Sickeningly gratuitous.

Look at this video. This is my koran burning, subtitled in Arabic by Coptic Christians in Egypt, posted in April of ARSH 2011. When Benghazi happened in September of ARSH 2012 and I heard the instantaneous, carefully pre-planned lies about the mohammed video motive, I pulled this video up on YouTube. At that time, it had over 650,000 views, most of which were in North Africa, more than quadruple the views of the alleged “motive” video.

Here’s the direct link. As you can see, it’s at 708,000 views today.

If Benghazi had been a kidnapping plot, Chris Stevens would have been KIDNAPPED. Remember, he had almost no security in the end. He wouldn’t have been gang raped, killed and then had his dead body gang raped again.

The Clintons have a long history of having people murdered, all the way back into the early 1980′s in Arkansas. Vince Foster. Ron Brown. These people are psychopaths and murderers. You have to deal with this.

The Obama machine, being neo-Stalinist, is also murderous, having seen to the assassination of at least three of Barry’s sodomy partners from Trinity UCC cult on the South Side of Chicago.

Purely as an aside, don’t you think that it is odd that an attention ***** like Jeremiah Wright saw three members of his cult murdered within just a few weeks of one another and never said a WORD publicly about that? No demands for a full FBI investigation on the front steps. No march through the streets with Jesse Jackson and Fr. Pfleger demanding that justice be done and that the targeted killings of his flock be given the highest priority by law enforcement. Nope. Nothing. It’s almost as if Wright was neither surprised nor alarmed by the rapid serial killing of his “parishioners”. I wonder what POSSIBLE EXPLANATION there could be for that?

Sadly, Chris Stevens was just another “expendable ******” in the eyes of the Obama-Clinton-D.C. combine. He was a dead man the day he accepted the position. And doesn’t it seem odd that the Obama-Clinton machine would send a known sodomite man to be the ambassador to an unstable, backward muslim country to begin with? Again, it was probably done intentionally as a hedge, an ace-up-the-sleeve as it were. Stevens could be killed, and then turned into some sort of sodomite martyr as a last-ditch plan. But, they didn’t need that. They had the “blasphemy video”. Eyeroll.

Finally, I would like to reiterate that the ultimate “expendable ******” is Barry himself. I worry. I worried terribly after he showed up stoned to the first debate. I continue to worry now. Barry the man is in no way any sort of intellectual driver behind the regime. He is a puppet, a facade, a lazy imbecile and sodomite and nothing more. If the drivers decide that he is worth more dead than alive, assassinating their “expendable ******” would be the mother of all Reichstag Fires, and would likely result in instant suspension of the Constitution and martial law.

IF BARRY IS ASSASSINATED, THE FIRST THING THAT A TEXAS, A KANSAS, AND ANY OTHER REMNANT STATES LOYAL TO THE CONSTIUTION SHOULD DO IS SECEDE. LIKE, WITHIN MINUTES.

And you people keep paying taxes into this.

Kyrie eleison.
Christe eleison.
Kyrie eleison.

Body-of-Ambassador-Libya.jpg

Stoney

Reaction score
2 Ambassadors were killed on duty in Gerald Ford's short 2.5 year term. Why wasn't he impeached?

Did he concoct a fake story to explain why it happened? Did he send out underlings to lie to the American people and the U.S. Congress over and over and over, and over?

The lies, the cover up. Thats why he should be impeached.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
There have been very few US deaths in Afghanistan since the pullout announcement. Where do you get your info.

An Ambassador dying in a hostile country, while tragic, is not surprising. Innocent people are killed everyday walking our city streets.

Hey moron....a US Embassy is considered US soil. So basically we had our country invaded and 4 people killed on our soil.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey moron....a US Embassy is considered US soil. So basically we had our country invaded and 4 people killed on our soil.
see, a lib friend of a friend told me that a CIA group said it was unable to aid anyway. And to compound things we couldnt have gotten emergency personnel there in time.

if only there were a mode of transport that could make a 400-500 mile jaunt in under 8 hours.

Last edited:

ark steel

Reaction score
Did he concoct a fake story to explain why it happened? Did he send out underlings to lie to the American people and the U.S. Congress over and over and over, and over?

The lies, the cover up. Thats why he should be impeached.

IIRC, Nixon wasn't going to be impeached due to the phone tapping that Watergate involved, it was the cover-up. And other things, but not the break in and tapping.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If Obama deserves impeachment for Benghazi, what should Bush get for Iraq War 4,486 US soldier deaths and 9/11 2,605 American citizen deaths
Total 7,091 US Deaths

Maybe we should take away his paint brushes.

You are an intellectual black hole. You suck in all intellect, destroy it, and never let it see the world again.

Congress voted for and approved military action in Iraq. In fact, the approval was overwhelming - 296-133 in the House, and 77-23 in the Senate.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa101102a.htm

Before you go cutting-and-pasting some asinine blurb from some stupid left-wing web site (twice, since you are too stupid to operate the posting system here on Steeler Nation) about "Bush lied, people died," check your facts.

If you cut-and-paste, I will take the time to research, on my own, and provide data destroying your idiotic claims (or rather the disproved and phony claims from some nitwit lefty blogger, since you are too dumb to write your own material).

I am providing fair warning ahead of time ... don't cut-and-paste bullshit. I will eviscerate you. (Look up that word. Use a site called "dictionary.com.") Here, let me give you a preview:

The Claim That Bush Supposedly Lied About Iraq Attempting to Obtain Uranium

This was NEVER George Bush's claim. The information came from British intelligence, which has never retracted the claim.

Two recent reports allow us to revisit one of the great non-stories, and one of the great missed stories, of the Iraq war argument. The non-story is the alleged martyrdom of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Wilson, supposed by many to have suffered cruel exposure for their commitment to the truth. The missed story is the increasing evidence that Niger, in West Africa, was indeed the locus of an illegal trade in uranium ore for rogue states including Iraq.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2004/07/plames_lame_game.html

Yet even as two recent reports sharply criticized prewar intelligence, they also suggested President Bush’s claim may not have been totally off-base. A British report has concluded that Bush’s statement and a similar one by Prime Minister Tony Blair were “well-founded.” In his speech, Bush had attributed the uranium claim to the British government.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5458642/n...bolster-bush-iraq-uranium-claim/#.U2nTVygXLeo

There remains no evidence that Iraq actually did try to buy uranium. But the recent reports suggest it was reasonable for Mr. Bush and Prime Minister Tony Blair to believe that Iraq may have tried to do so. The recent British report by Lord Butler — while finding that the intelligence on Iraq's alleged weapons was "seriously flawed" — concluded that Mr. Bush's statement and a similar one by Blair were "well-founded."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-fight-over-iraq-nuke-claim/

The British report says evidence "was not conclusive that Iraq actually purchased, as opposed to having sought, uranium." But it documents visits by Iraqi officials to the uranium-exporting nation of Niger, and says that British intelligence from several sources indicating that the purpose was to acquire uranium "was credible."

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0721/p09s01-cojh.html/(page)/2

So maybe your cut-and-paste meme should be "British Intelligence Made A Report Which Still Stands, Congress Approved Military Action, And War Followed."

Has a nice ring to it, if you ask me.

Your turn, dumbass.

Oh, and post your ******* response ONCE. Stupid of your level should never be repeated. Your duplicate posting of stupid comments is the internet equivalent of a fat chick posing in a room full of mirrors. The repetition simply underscores the defects.

Last edited:

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
see, a lib friend of a friend told me that a CIA group said it was unable to aid anyway. And to compound things we couldnt have gotten emergency personnel there in time.

if only there were a mode of transport that could make a 400-500 mile jaunt in under 8 hours.

X-Wing Fighter?

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

X-Wing Fighter?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
X-Wing Fighter?

your sarcasm is duly noted by The Omnistration. Please prepare your documents and papers for tax review purposes. You will be contacted momentarily. Have a splendid day.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Why wasn't Regan impeached when the 241 peacekeeping serviceman were killed in Beirut on his watch.
In that incident the investigation even found the administration at fault.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Why wasn't Regan impeached when the 241 peacekeeping serviceman were killed in Beirut on his watch.

ark steel

Reaction score

So, you don't care that the Ambassador was killed. We understand, you can go back to your Kool-aid.

Vader

Reaction score
So, you don't care that the Ambassador was killed. We understand, you can go back to your Kool-aid.

I've never seen a guy get his *** handed to him over and over again and still keep coming back for more. The "Bush did it" mantra didn't work so now he's moved on to another lie. I still think he is a teenager that dropped out of school. He can't tell the difference between a terrorist attack in Beirut and a cover up of a terrorist attack in Libya.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

did President Reagan's administration try to cover up the facts about the attack?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
considering that Reagan was probably still exhausted from cleaning up the Mt Rushmore of **** left behind by the Carter Administration, Reagan could have gotten a pass if Russians detonated a nuke in the heartland. Whyzzat? Because we know Reagan would, if he could by himself, find out precisely who did it and kick the **** out of them instead of going to bed so he'd be fresh for a fundraiser the next morning.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
considering that Reagan was probably still exhausted from cleaning up the Mt Rushmore of **** left behind by the Carter Administration, Reagan could have gotten a pass if Russians detonated a nuke in the heartland. Whyzzat? Because we know Reagan would, if he could by himself, find out precisely who did it and kick the **** out of them instead of going to bed so he'd be fresh for a fundraiser the next morning.

This. Other countries feared/respected Reagan. Nobody fears/respects Bammy.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

RollRed

Reaction score
Can anyone please provide a link to the video of Ms. Pirro calling for the impeachment of the moron-in-chief when his lies and purposeful misleading of the American people led to the tragic deaths of 4 (thousand plus) brave Americans? For the life of me, I can't find that thing anywhere...

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score

I fear the **** out of Bammy, I fear that his commie ways are ruining the future of this once great nation beyond repair. Oh well **** it, let the stupid hippie kids that voted him in pay off this mountain of debt and live with the drones, bammycare, and no guns. Dipshits.

ark steel

Reaction score
Can anyone please provide a link to the video of Ms. Pirro calling for the impeachment of the moron-in-chief when his lies and purposeful misleading of the American people led to the tragic deaths of 4 (thousand plus) brave Americans? For the life of me, I can't find that thing anywhere...

So, like 21, you don't care about a dead ambassador? Was this woman even on the air all those years ago?

I suppose all those others calling for Bush's impeachment weren't enough for you?