• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jeanine Pirro calls for Impeachment

Rod Farva

Reaction score
My understanding is the White House was in cinch with what the CIA wanted known about the attack.
Sometimes the CIA doesn't want what it knows to be public information.

Some feared Regan, because it was obvious the Alzheimer's was kicking in. It's difficult to deal with those that don't have all their marbles. That's why we
have a tough time with North Korea.

You understand nothing. This is proven by your inability to figure out something as simple as how not to double post everything that drools out of your brain.

The usual Democrat talking points, which ignores the facts that 1) most of the Dems in the Senate voted for the war too, and 2) Pirro was not on TV at the time. Old news. Yawn.

Yeah, well.........I bet she didn't care wherever she was.

My point is that the right's manufactured outrage over Bengazi is completely transparent based on the fact that I heard no one on the right calling for the impeachment of your man Boooosh when innocent people were dying everyday for 10 years in Iraq because of his incompetence.

Stop trying to redirect attention away from the topic at hand. And it's incredibly disrespectful or disingenuous or maybe just ignorant to refer to the outrage over this issue as "manufactured." Are you not outraged that the government made a calculated decision to let not just any Americans, but an American diplomat and some of America's finest citizens die? Are you not further outraged at the calculated decision to then attempt to blame the disaster on something or someone else other than their own incompetence and neglect?

Booosh indeed.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I do indeed care that an ambassador, along with 3 others, were killed. It seems though that many on this board and on bullshit mountain (Fox News) care a lot more about one dead ambassador than they did/do about the 4 thousand plus American troops, God only knows how many innocent Iraqi civillians, which includes scores and scores of children, and, last but not least, the thousands of servicemen and women that came home with arns and legs blown off... all for absolutely nothing. The point of my comment doesn't concern "all those others" that called for President Moron's impeachment. What wasn't enough for me was Pirro's lack of outrage towards a president that steered a nation into a war that led to the needless deaths of tens of thousands of people and the needless maiming of tens of thousands of more... not to mention the cool $800 billion to a trillion dollars we dropped... again all for absolutely nothing. Anyone that only cares when people die needlessly when it happens on the watch of a president with a "D" next to his name instead of an "R" is a ******* disgraceful human being.
At this point, what matter does it make?

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Ron.....no matter HOW many times I see that avatar, I STILL howl. Love it.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
A remarkable 60 year old woman. Her program is absorbing.

NY robbed themselves and went for the diesel.
Noooo...she can't be.