• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jeanine Pirro calls for Impeachment

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I fear the **** out of Bammy, I fear that his commie ways are ruining the future of this once great nation beyond repair. Oh well **** it, let the stupid hippie kids that voted him in pay off this mountain of debt and live with the drones, bammycare, and no guns. Dipshits.

I fear him in that way too. I meant that he doesn't make other nations tremble when he speaks...I mean, he wears mom jeans for crying out loud!!!

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
obama-bike12.jpg

But he looks like a badass while riding his mountain bike, and I knew what ya meant....just having fun :)

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
we couldnt have elected a bigger *** even if we put Coolie in office.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Many think that terrorism became what it is today because they were emboldened by the fact the United States under Regan
did nothing about the bombings that took 241 American lives. I care that an Ambassador died, but tragedies tend to happen
on all Presidents watches and until one of them is Superman and wears a cape, I don't hold them personally responsible.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Many think that terrorism became what it is today because they were emboldened by the fact the United States under Regan
did nothing about the bombings that took 241 American lives. I care that an Ambassador died, but tragedies tend to happen
on all Presidents watches and until one of them is Superman and wears a cape, I don't hold them personally responsible.

Vader

Reaction score

You seriously can not see the difference between a terrorist attack and a president covering up a terrorist attack for political reason? Just wow.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
You seriously can not see the difference between a terrorist attack and a president covering up a terrorist attack for political reason? Just wow.
Bush lied, people died. JFC, get with the program you racist teabagger.
P.S. The earth is getting warmer, can't you see that?

Vader

Reaction score
Bush lied, people died. JFC, get with the program you racist teabagger.
P.S. The earth is getting warmer, can't you see that?

Yup, racist thy name is man

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

While I do not dis-agree with you, I feel you give him way too much credit. This joker is nothing more than a mouthpiece for his handlers. You think he deceides his administration's course of action?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
My understanding is the White House was in cinch with what the CIA wanted known about the attack.
Sometimes the CIA doesn't want what it knows to be public information.

Some feared Regan, because it was obvious the Alzheimer's was kicking in. It's difficult to deal with those that don't have all their marbles. That's why we
have a tough time with North Korea.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
My understanding is the White House was in cinch with what the CIA wanted known about the attack.

Some feared Regan, because it was obvious the Alzheimer's was kicking in. It's difficult to deal with those that don't have all their marbles. That's why we

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
Your "understanding" sounds like a bunch of made up bull ****.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score

.., and liberals.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score

If that were true, why didn't the Admin just come out and say it was under investigation, and leave it at that. Instead they lied to the American public, knowing full well it had nothing to do with a ******* video. The lie was a calculated political decision, and I hold BHO and HRC both culpable.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Judge Pirro is a hit though. Me love her long time.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

Reagan was an *** kicker and your president (small "p") is an *** kisser. All your president has done is enslave you and brain wash you into believing his tripe. You're nothing but a lemming. A stooge. You are the type of person with whom the administration counts on to keep them in office. Weak minded, dependent, and arrogant.

xjx

Reaction score
I would drive it in pirro long and hard. That ***** looks like she would be a lot of fun between the sheets. She could make a bulldog break its chain.

RollRed

Reaction score
So, like 21, you don't care about a dead ambassador? Was this woman even on the air all those years ago?

I suppose all those others calling for Bush's impeachment weren't enough for you?

I do indeed care that an ambassador, along with 3 others, were killed. It seems though that many on this board and on bullshit mountain (Fox News) care a lot more about one dead ambassador than they did/do about the 4 thousand plus American troops, God only knows how many innocent Iraqi civillians, which includes scores and scores of children, and, last but not least, the thousands of servicemen and women that came home with arns and legs blown off... all for absolutely nothing. The point of my comment doesn't concern "all those others" that called for President Moron's impeachment. What wasn't enough for me was Pirro's lack of outrage towards a president that steered a nation into a war that led to the needless deaths of tens of thousands of people and the needless maiming of tens of thousands of more... not to mention the cool $800 billion to a trillion dollars we dropped... again all for absolutely nothing. Anyone that only cares when people die needlessly when it happens on the watch of a president with a "D" next to his name instead of an "R" is a ******* disgraceful human being.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The usual Democrat talking points, which ignores the facts that 1) most of the Dems in the Senate voted for the war too, and 2) Pirro was not on TV at the time. Old news. Yawn.

ark steel

Reaction score
I do indeed care that an ambassador, along with 3 others, were killed. It seems though that many on this board and on bullshit mountain (Fox News) care a lot more about one dead ambassador than they did/do about the 4 thousand plus American troops, God only knows how many innocent Iraqi civillians, which includes scores and scores of children, and, last but not least, the thousands of servicemen and women that came home with arns and legs blown off... all for absolutely nothing. The point of my comment doesn't concern "all those others" that called for President Moron's impeachment. What wasn't enough for me was Pirro's lack of outrage towards a president that steered a nation into a war that led to the needless deaths of tens of thousands of people and the needless maiming of tens of thousands of more... not to mention the cool $800 billion to a trillion dollars we dropped... again all for absolutely nothing. Anyone that only cares when people die needlessly when it happens on the watch of a president with a "D" next to his name instead of an "R" is a ******* disgraceful human being.

Soooo, your response boils down to Boooooosh!!! Good job. I will let the DNC know you have earned your paycheck this week.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Soooo, your response boils down to Boooooosh!!! Good job. I will let the DNC know you have earned your paycheck this week.
I wonder how he feels about Bomma putting the top executives from Monsanto in charge of the FDA? Their main job appears to be making money for Monsanto and putting family farms out of business. But He's FBP and a Democrat, so it's all good. :rolleyes:

RollRed

Reaction score

My point is that the right's manufactured outrage over Bengazi is completely transparent based on the fact that I heard no one on the right calling for the impeachment of your man Boooosh when innocent people were dying everyday for 10 years in Iraq because of his incompetence.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
My point is that the right's manufactured outrage over Bengazi is completely transparent based on the fact that I heard no one on the right calling for the impeachment of your man Boooosh when innocent people were dying everyday for 10 years in Iraq because of his incompetence.

your point is invalid since both parties voted to start that war.....and having an United States Ambassador murdered in part because the powers in washington would not allow a relief force to try and save them AND then try to cover up the whole affair trumps your point.

ark steel

Reaction score

First, it is not manufactured outrage. YOU should be outraged. We all should.

Maybe none of the "right" was, but there was certainly plenty of calls for Bush's impeachment and the media gladly glommed on to what ever they could find. Did you miss all of the conservative libertarian types calling the wars unjust and too expensive? Ever heard of Ron Paul? Did you miss that the Dems voted, by a large majority, for action in Afghanistan AND Iraq? Or were you blind and deaf for those eight years? Oh, I forgot, that jenyus GW Bush tricked even the smartest woman in the world into voting for it.