• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jerry Jones Facing Possible Fine for Halloween Costume

Read some of the tweets, some people chose to be sad, others see what it is,....................... funny as heck.

Jerry has issues but this isn't one of them.

Salute the nation

I think media outlets are trolling people and Jones was never at risk of being fined.

I think media outlets are trolling people and Jones was never at risk of being fined.

The Pat McGaffery show has paid in 4 illion dollars to use NFL film. He said yesterday they got a letter from the NFL telling them NOT to use NFL logos and such.

Don't doubt the power of greed but in this case Jerry is in that clan so not a chance of a fine.

Jery would have to be caught getting a "happy" ending before a fine would incurr.

Salute the nation

Not a Jerry fan. but this is in good humor. why even consider a fine

Great costume, and it should be seen as satire, which is defendable since he's not outwardly criticizing refs.

I wore the exact same costume about 25 years ago. It goes over well among sports fans at costume parties. Plus I was throwing party foul flags all night!!

Here we go!! now the National Federation of the Blind weight in!! hahaaha

“When anyone perpetuates that stereotype, it’s harmful,” said Chris Danielson, director of public relations for the NFB. “He does have blind Cowboys fans. They show up at games and put on headsets or listen on the radio. It may be something for him to think about.”

Here we go!! now the National Federation of the Blind weight in!! hahaaha

“When anyone perpetuates that stereotype, it’s harmful,” said Chris Danielson, director of public relations for the NFB. “He does have blind Cowboys fans. They show up at games and put on headsets or listen on the radio. It may be something for him to think about.”

How did they see it???

Not the first time I’ve seen that costume.

How did they see it???

I don't know but I think the radio was turned to loud for anyone to see it.....................................

KindA like

I can't hear yaz because the sun is in my eyes......................................................

Salute the nation

Was looking through the eagles schedule. Jfc that’s the easiest ride ever

the single biggest problem we face is a total lack of humor among many.

Finally, a good ****-ing post......................... (j/k). Thanks for all your great post(s) along the way

Salute the nation

How did white ponies make it into this thread?

I don't care what clothes Jerry Jones wears.