• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JFK

Today’s DNC would call JFK a rapist and cancel him for POUND ME TOO violations in current year.

No. Today's DNC would embrace the Kennedy clan like nobody's business.

Money baby.

Money.

Not to mention that Joe Kennedy may have been the only sonofabitch from that generation who could go toe-to-toe with the cheating, backstabbing, corrupt democrat party today.

A conservative republican by today's standard. He just had a D in front of his name. I'm fairly certain he would not be part of them nowadays.
I've said for a long time that if you apply today's standards to yesterday's politicians, JFK would be a Republican and Nixon would be a Democrat.

Today’s DNC would call JFK a rapist and cancel him for POUND ME TOO violations in current year.

I thought JFK was a sex fiend, until I watched a documentary involving Lyndon Johnson. Holy ****.

I thought JFK was a sex fiend, until I watched a documentary involving Lyndon Johnson. Holy ****.
According to legend, LBJ had an enormous schwanstuker.

They cut out the next line to get past the censors. Cleavon Little says, "Baby, you're sucking on my arm."

And chili?

*cough JMM cough*
I'm envisioning the "1st Annual SN Depraved Lunatic BBQ and Chili Cook-off"

Covid shots optional
BYOG--Bring your own guns
No masks
No attitudes

Music provided by Cope assuming he's not drunk . Someone better bring a stereo we can set up on ICS' deck.

The kids will have a blast with Pin the tail on the Tibor.

Parents, stick around afterwards when the F4 Girls make their epic return to SN.

Middle of the road Democrats from the past 60 years are Republicans or independents today… the dems are far left extremists and globalists that would sell out either wings ideals for wealth and power

Wow.

I just watched a crazy conspiracy presentation that even makes ME think "You crazy Brah!"

JFK Jr. ALIVE? And ready to usher in a new era of world peas?

That's the LONG game *******!

It was, until Bill Gates came along and made everyone use synthetic biology seeds. Now everyone who eats the peas wants to dye their hair all the colors of the rainbow and go to Evergreen College to major in women's studies.

and NOT the kind of women's studies we did back when we were just neanderthal #MeToo monsters.

It was, until Bill Gates came along and made everyone use synthetic biology seeds. Now everyone who eats the peas wants to dye their hair all the colors of the rainbow and go to Evergreen College to major in women's studies.

and NOT the kind of women's studies we did back when we were just neanderthal #MeToo monsters.