• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jill Stein 2016

Let Bernie create his own party Call then the new Democrats! He'd win several states.

The foundation of corruption that calls itself the Democrat party would be severely splinted, perhaps split for a while...unable to win a presidential election while at the same time wasting the large donations from Clinton, some of which from Iran has no business in USA politics.

Bernie dumped his Dem hat, told his followers to **** off and sent his wife shuffling off to the north woods to hide all the campaign cash before she files her tax returns

You know he pocketed a boatload of money from his hippies

All it takes is an independent to win one or two states.....and for trump and Hillary to not get 270....

All it takes is an independent to win one or two states.....and for trump and Hillary to not get 270....

In the past, we have had candidates that were poor choices, but, at least, one of the parties, had a candidate their side could get behind. This is the first year I can think of that both sides have such shifty candidates that the ONLY value is "I'm not the other one".

I'm tired of the two parties and wish there were more independent thinkers out there.

In the past, we have had candidates that were poor choices, but, at least, one of the parties, had a candidate their side could get behind. This is the first year I can think of that both sides have such shifty candidates that the ONLY value is "I'm not the other one".

I've only been able to vote in one presidential election where I've felt good about one of the candidates.

Disaffected Democrats can write-in Bomma for a third term too.

let Bernie start his new party. Geezercrats.
they'd take the D vote in the North while Hillary would get the South (since she "aint no ways tared") then they'd split the West. awesome.
meanwhile Trump and Johnson would be on stage collecting votes and I'm ok with that.