• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Three years gone, just nine remain!!

Meh i keep saying the far left is just the old school far right flipped upside down… they love to harp on christians, but they are the bigoted close minded prudes, and just like christians often followed false end of the world narratives frequently, the libs do the same tgese days…
^^^

Yep…

Like seriously go get a group of political moderates and ask them to grade who is most likely these days to:

Demand censorship of something

Define the proper way to think about a subject

Demand you follow a theory based solely on their beliefs

Demand punishment for people who question their perspectives

Espouse that free thought and free speech is dangerous and should be regulated

Like seriously for 2000 years these traits were almost universally the realm of religious fanatics that are almost always ultra conservative… now suddenly you would automatically assume each is a woke liberal performing these actions… from calling for the death penalty for those who question global warming to banning huck finn, one of the most powerful anti slavery messages of its time, for use of tge N word you hear constantly in many rap songs tgese days…

Liberal puritanism …

Yep…

Like seriously go get a group of political moderates and ask them to grade who is most likely these days to:

Demand censorship of something

Define the proper way to think about a subject

Demand you follow a theory based solely on their beliefs

Demand punishment for people who question their perspectives

Espouse that free thought and free speech is dangerous and should be regulated

Like seriously for 2000 years these traits were almost universally the realm of religious fanatics that are almost always ultra conservative… now suddenly you would automatically assume each is a woke liberal performing these actions… from calling for the death penalty for those who question global warming to banning huck finn, one of the most powerful anti slavery messages of its time, for use of tge N word you hear constantly in many rap songs tgese days…

Liberal puritanism …
Two extreme sides who clash against each other but ultimately share the same root goal.

It’s laughable how the hardcore left and hardcore right look different from a relation/perspective but how you broke it down they are truly the same. Left this, right that. It’s just a label

I'm with Blitz on AOC. And like he said, forget she's a lunatic or her opening her mouth when considering it. She may be a lot of things, but physically unattractive is not one of them.

And again, he didn't say Marry, or even next-morning breakfast. Just hit.

I'm with Blitz on AOC. And like he said, forget she's a lunatic or her opening her mouth when considering it. She may be a lot of things, but physically unattractive is not one of them.

you speak so much better. smarter than I

She has a great rack for a thin babe.

She’s fugly lol. She looks way too much like my schizo neighbor though. So I just can’t.
The amount of guys desperate for poon that my neighbor takes advantage of lol.

Grade A suckers

you speak so much better. smarter than I

Heh, who's likely going to be shacking up with who when **** likely hits the fan? I'd factor that into the smart level.

And shacking up, that didn't sound right. Lol.

Last edited:
Heh, who's likely going to be shacking up with who when **** likely hits the fan? I'd factor that in to the smart level.

And shacking up, that didn't sound right. Lol.
I’m putting you guys in the std/aids group

I’m putting you guys in the std/aids group

Fine by me, sounds like a place we won't be bothered by anybody much.

My faith in our collective humanity is slowly dwindling.