• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary claims Gabbard is a Russian Asset; Jill Stein moves to top of Arkancide List

Uh oh

Tulsi just announced shes not running for Congress reelection

She going 3rd party for President! You watch!

That is certainly interesting. She would win re-election, hands down.

She has actually worked for a living in the past - soldier, medic - so maybe she realizes that living off of bribes is not the only way to pay the bills.

That is certainly interesting. She would win re-election, hands down.

She has actually worked for a living in the past - soldier, medic - so maybe she realizes that living off of bribes is not the only way to pay the bills.

Everything I read on The Hill's FB page today says that she wouldn't win reelection for her seat.

Everything I read on The Hill's FB page today says that she wouldn't win reelection for her seat.

I am dubious. She won 83% of the vote in the 2018 primaries, 77% in the general election. In 2016, she won 81% of the vote in the primaries, 85% in the general election. In 2014, she won 76% in the general and in 2012, she won 77% in the general.

In short, she has never pulled down less than 80% in the last two primaries, and never less than 76% in the general election. I don't see a chance of her losing if she runs, given the prior votes and her increased name recognition with the debates.

North of there, Hines. Specifically, about 40 miles north on the 17, then another 50 northwest on the 69, to the 89.

My home now, just south of Zona.

Never know, my wife could inherit her 90+ year old grandma's house in Sedona. Could bring me back to Arizona one day.

Never know, my wife could inherit her 90+ year old grandma's house in Sedona. Could bring me back to Arizona one day.

Can you think of anything that would prevent another whack-job Californian from moving here and polluting our great state? Anything. Zona and I could set up a GoFundme page.