• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jim Brown, Ray Lewis Talk of 'Fantastic' Meeting With Trump

Spike

Reaction score
All liberals do is talk

Trump - the first post-racial President after Obama's complete failure to lead.

Jim Brown, Ray Lewis Talk of 'Fantastic' Meeting With Trump

Brown and Lewis praised the president-elect after the meeting at Trump Tower. They said they primarily spoke to Trump about Brown's Amer-I-Can philanthropy, which aims to keep kids away from gang violence.

"We couldn't have had a better meeting," Brown said.

"The graciousness, the intelligence, the reception we got was fantastic."

Former "Apprentice" star Omarosa Manigault and Cleveland Pastor Darrell Scott, two of Trump's most prominent black supporters, sat in on the meeting. Scott told reporters that the president-elect gave a "verbal commitment" to merge Brown's program with the Trump administration.

Throughout the campaign's closing stretch, Trump make direct appeals to the black community, promising that he would help make their communities safer as president..

Lewis told reporters that Trump is committed to "helping us change what hasn't been changed." He praised the Amer-I-Can program and said he supports Trump's pick to lead the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Ben Carson.

"What we believe, with the Trump administration, is if we can combine these two powers of coming together, forget black and white. Black or white is irrelevant," he said.

"The bottom line is job creation and economic development in these urban areas to change the whole scheme of what our kids see."

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ay-lewis-talk-of-fantastic-meeting-with-trump

lewisraybrownjim_121316getty_0.jpg

1213-jim-brown-kellyanne-conway-twitter-4.jpg

That's nice and all, but for the same reason I put little to no value in what celebs like Clooney, Maher, Cher, etc. think about the world of politics, so to do I feel about Jim Brown and Ray Lewis.

I imagine the locker room talk might have gone beyond grab her by the *****. Nothing shady about the past of those two.

Well this will never get covered on your nightly news, that's why I bring it here.

No it won't, because the left survive on being divisive ******** with no real solutions. Just the same old ****.

I'm glad that they were wise enough to give Trump his due and introduce the program to him. There is such a different feeling brewing. It's one of positivity and action. It feels really good.

Anyone check Trump's back for a knife????

"What we believe, with the Trump administration, is if we can combine these two powers of coming together, forget black and white. Black or white is irrelevant," he said.
Boy is it nice hearing that for a change.

I big ***** slap to the Dems and Obama is what it is

Jim Brown: 'I Fell In Love With' Trump After Today's Meeting

NFL icon and civil rights leader Jim Brown, a former Hillary Clinton supporter, sang President-elect Trump's praises after meeting with him at Trump Tower earlier Tuesday, and predicted Trump would stay in office two terms.

"He's going to be our man for the next four years at least, probably eight, and he's amenable to listening to people who did not vote for him," Brown told CNN. "I fell in love with him because he really talks about helping African-American, black people and that's why I'm here."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/j...th-trump-after-todays-meeting/article/2609591

-----------------

The Art of the Deal. Trump wrote the book, read it.

Trumpster is going to unify the country. Obama fail.

Liberals will worry about worthless issues like abortion sam sex marriages and environmental extremism... they should care more about or even be terrified of the idea trump brings in jobs and creates paths to success in the inner cities... he takes the votes from either of those blocks and the Dems will be impotent for a decade or two

Streets might be safer if he locks Lewis up. Maybe Donald could convince his fellow Billionaires to start an
Adopt a Thug Program.

Dave Weasel...fitting.

They've been friends for years. Sure, Trump didn't know who Kanye was.
'

I think it is a play on the "all black people look alike" stereotype of us racists.

Even racists can identify different NFL stars and celebrities. It's the average man in the street where the problems start happening.