• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden opens his campaign in Pittsburgh

Did it work? Yes it did. He won the Presidency doing just that. Results don't jive with your opinion.

It's not a matter of "did it work" imo, it's a matter of did he come out of it unscathed. Yes he did. He won the presidency in spite of throwing insults. Middle America finally wising up is why he won the presidency.

Trump is terrible in debates. If you call teenage name calling and insults a master then i guess you are right on. I don't see Biden going back and forth with Trump so it will be interesting what the public thinks. I do think Biden appears tired and he is barely out there right now. The dems are already chewing him up and if he doesn't start running a more aggressive campaign i think his support will hopefully taper off and someone will overtake him.

I agree Trump is a bit crude in debates, but most of the name calling occurred during the primaries. I don't think name calling will play a part in the debates with Biden.

Those things are only immoral when you’re trying to impeach Bill Clinton, right?

Let me throw out this question to all you pro-life Trumptards: If Stormy Daniels had contacted Trump a couple months after their tryst and told him she was pregnant with his kid, do you really believe in your heart of hearts that he would have not wanted her to get an abortion?

Any "Trumptards" here care to answer that question?

Sorry Trog, no one here identifies as a "Trumptard".

But I'll try to help you out.
Trump was a registered Democrat from August 2001 through September 2009. He was also pro choice. His affair with Daniels was in 2006. So yes back then it was a strong possibility he may have wanted her to have an abortion.

Last edited:
I was going to say the same thing. WTF? The line “Because you’d be in jail” is one of the greatest things ever said in a debate. It was the equivalent of a pile-driver.

Hell yeah it was! Sadly it was the only time ever he came up with something that witty...like the blind squirrel finding a nut.

Not really.
Wharton grad
Billionaire businessman
Starred and co-produced one of the more successful reality shows ever
President of the United States

But Oneforthebus said "looking smart". Being smart and looking smart are two different things.

Trump really doesn't look, act, or speak smart, but we all know he is very smart because his accomplishments speak louder than words or how he appears.

Obama looked, acted, and with a teleprompter spoke smart, but we all could see right through the biggest fraud to ever hold the office of President of the United States.

But Oneforthebus said "looking smart". Being smart and looking smart are two different things.

Trump really doesn't look, act, or speak smart, but we all know he is very smart because his accomplishments speak louder than words or how he appears.

Obama looked, acted, and with a teleprompter spoke smart, but we all could see right through the biggest fraud to ever hold the office of President of the United States.
Trump looks smart to me and Obama always looked like a faker to me.

Reactions: xjx
I was going to say the same thing. WTF? The line “Because you’d be in jail” is one of the greatest things ever said in a debate. It was the equivalent of a pile-driver.

Right up there with Reagan telling Carter, "There you go again."

Hey, on election night Hidebeast's own staff quoted her as saying, 'If this ************ wins we'll all hang from nooses."

Not really.
Wharton grad
Billionaire businessman
Starred and co-produced one of the more successful reality shows ever
President of the United States

I know plenty of people with great resumes who can be pretty stupid in some ways.

I don't doubt he has some acumen in certain areas. He certainly knows how to appeal to his base. I don't think he's well read or particularly knowledgeable about things like economic policy or world affairs. He was a lot sharper when he was younger, like many people.

Biden on the other hand has always been an idiot and his age isn't improving that situation.

So the top 4 dems have about 70% of the vote currently. When the other guys drop out who is going to gain the most votes. I would think the majority would not goto biden which will substantially tighten up the race

I know plenty of people with great resumes who can be pretty stupid in some ways.
How many successful billionaire businessmen who are also successful US Presidents do you know? Besides this one. Obviously you know Trump.

How many successful billionaire businessmen who are also successful US Presidents do you know? Besides this one. Obviously you know Trump.

I only know him by the numerous stupid things he says. I find many of the things he says and tweets embarrassingly stupid. Cringe worthy

You don't have to agree with me, you can continue thinking he's a genius if you want to. A very stable genius.

I only know him by the numerous stupid things he says. I find many of the things he says and tweets embarrassingly stupid. Cringe worthy

You don't have to agree with me, you can continue thinking he's a genius if you want to. A very stable genius.

The other day the lefties and haters had a field day with this one.

Trump stated that the moon is part of mars.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...0i131i20i263j0i20i263j0i3j0i22i30.g_A7vHUaPHg

What he meant was that going to the moon was part of the greater goal...going to Mars.

4c3b4dbce7c1209da862d765a1eb9912

Last edited:
The other day the lefties had a field day with this one.

Trump said the moon is a part of Mars??

What he meant was that going to the moon was part of the greater goal...going to Mars.

4c3b4dbce7c1209da862d765a1eb9912

I actually get that a lot of times what comes out of his mouth is not exactly what he means to say.

It would be nice to have a Republican president who is actually capable of expressing and explaining himself articulately. It's been a long, long time.

I actually get that a lot of times what comes out of his mouth is not exactly what he means to say.

It would be nice to have a Republican president who is actually capable of expressing and explaining himself articulately. It's been a long, long time.

Truthfully, I don't really care wither way as long as he accomplishes things that are good for Americans.

Truthfully, I don't really care wither way as long as he accomplishes things that are good for Americans.

Well, that's pretty much where I am. He's not perfect to me but does that mean I would ever vote for someone like Biden, Bernie or Elizabeth Warren over him? Of course not. A trained monkey would be a better president than they would because at least it wouldn't be able to irreversibly destroy everything that's good about this country.

I just wish we had a president who could inspire and bring people back around to an understanding of what conservative ideals are and how they made this country great. Probably just wishful thinking at this point.

I just wish we had a president who could inspire and bring people back around to an understanding of what conservative ideals are and how they made this country great. Probably just wishful thinking at this point.

I don't know if we'll ever get to that again to be totally honest. The MSM and group-think mob of this country have totally taken over the airwaves and eyesores in this country. It's a scary notion, but it's happening more and more, and conservative voices are getting more and more silenced.

They actually have to defend that they're on the social media platforms to express their first amendment right, which is really scary. This country really doesn't know the fight that it's in for.

I never said he was a genius. I just think it's funny when people try to superior and condescending towards him.

Well, that's pretty much where I am. He's not perfect to me but does that mean I would ever vote for someone like Biden, Bernie or Elizabeth Warren over him? Of course not. A trained monkey would be a better president than they would because at least it wouldn't be able to irreversibly destroy everything that's good about this country.

Hello? Too funny.

Not even Reagan could do that. Way too much of an uphill battle when you have to fight against the media and academia.

I understand why he does what he does, his tweets that retaliate against the media and leftists, and I don't blame him one bit.

My concern is for the mans legacy.
It is this non-politician who may very well leave behind the greatest country we have seen in our lifetimes, yet history will focus on the most "controversial president ever" or "the most divisive president ever" regardless of those claims being valid or not.

Acknowledging Americas return to greatness under his watch would suffocate over accounts of him being the most racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, Nazi, Mexican hating president to hold office....all being false allegations and lies.
My feeling is that he would be farther ahead if he would just shut up and continue to do what he's doing. Someone needs to take that phone away from him.

Last edited:
President Trump unleashes on 'failing' and 'slower than he used to be' Biden

President Trump on Tuesday lashed out at Joe Biden ahead of both politicians’ trip to the early voting state of Iowa, saying he would rather run against the former vice president than any other 2020 Democrat because he is “mentally weak.”

Trump was responding to Biden, who was planning to call the president an “existential threat” to the country during a dueling appearance in the key battleground state.

“I’d rather run against, I think, Biden than anybody,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for the Hawkeye State. “I think he’s the weakest mentally and I like running against people that are weak mentally … The other ones have much more energy." Trump’s stinging criticism, delivered in an impromptu 19-minute question-and-answer session, is the latest sign of how the president has zeroed in on Biden as the campaign season heats up, despite his insistence that he is not worried about the former vice president's presence in the race.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...sults-biden-obama-took-him-off-the-trash-heap

--------------------------------

Well, i did see some of Joe's speech, he looked pretty low energy, worse than JEB!

lol