• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden opens his campaign in Pittsburgh

Will any reporter ask him why he would do that since we're at record tax receipts so far this year?

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Will any reporter ask him why he would do that since we're at record tax receipts so far this year?

Well in my opinion, they started the narrative that Trump is just riding the coattails of the Obama recovery. I think Corey Booker started saying that and now they all say it. Hell, even Tibs has posted that here. They have no need to ask. They already know why. We just need to elect Biden, reinstate Obama’s policies and the economy will really take off. They know the truth, but they just can’t give Trump any credit. For anything. They know the economy ******* rocks right now. They can’t deny it. So they are trying to rewrite history. Nothing new under the sun, really.

Well in my opinion, they started the narrative that Trump is just riding the coattails of the Obama recovery. I think Corey Booker started saying that and now they all say it. Hell, even Tibs has posted that here. They have no need to ask. They already know why. We just need to elect Biden, reinstate Obama’s policies and the economy will really take off. They know the truth, but they just can’t give Trump any credit. For anything. They know the economy ******* rocks right now. They can’t deny it. So they are trying to rewrite history. Nothing new under the sun, really.

If a journalist, sorry just the thought of that word causes me to laugh, but if a journalist actually poised the question of exactly what did President Obama do, specifically, to wake up the economy?

Or maybe he did have a magic wand.

If a journalist, sorry just the thought of that word causes me to laugh, but if a journalist actually poised the question of exactly what did President Obama do, specifically, to wake up the economy?

I think he got paid $100 for this, which of course helped the economy:

source.gif

They know the truth, but they just can’t give Trump any credit. For anything. They know the economy ******* rocks right now. They can’t deny it. So they are trying to rewrite history. Nothing new under the sun, really.

Was just perusing the Twitterverse (that place really takes people to low levels) and people are losing their damn minds over the amount of people at this rally of his tonight -- so they're calling them out-of-shape racists and fascists and xenophobes and everything under the sun -- some are even clamoring on that "don't these people have lives?" which is deliciously hypocritical, coming from the same people who protest something and have scream-at-the-sky days just about every other week.

D9YOAR_XYAUZNzG.jpg:small

I know you're not particularly the biggest Trump fan and neither am I (sorry Indy), but this doesn't look too good for the Dims.

To all those happy with the results and still bleating about the man -
edf8ded36f677c415bd02bff8786c87e.jpg

So Creepy said that the First thing he would do as President is end the tax cuts and jobs act that Trump put in place. Seriously? Do these fucktards spend even a second comparing the Trump and Ocommie economies? I expect Trump to trash him at the rally tonight.

The Dems have their nimrod followers convinced that they didn't get a tax cut because it came in their paychecks instead of in a refund in the spring. How ******* stupid do you have to be not to understand that?

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/05/video-bidens-false-claim-on-tax-cuts/

To all those happy with the results and still bleating about the man -
edf8ded36f677c415bd02bff8786c87e.jpg

Sorry that some of us still care about character despite the results Charles. (The Jack Nicholson character wasn't exactly a hero either IIRC).

Sorry that some of us still care about character despite the results Charles. (The Jack Nicholson character wasn't exactly a hero either IIRC).

Just curious....when was the last time you remember a person of character in Washington DC? Am I forgetting something?

Just curious....when was the last time you remember a person of character in Washington DC? Am I forgetting something?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cduveSgs3dDdfhciDV" width="480" height="268" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/DesusAndMeroOnShowtime-the-kid-mero-desus-nice-bodega-boys-cduveSgs3dDdfhciDV">via GIPHY</a></p>

Angela Merkel contemplates a biden 'presidency'...

We can dream can't we?

Reagan was a man of integrity and character. Decent person, kind, generous.

And the left excoriated him as a baby-killer, a Nazi, a demon, a man who wanted blacks to die.

Different President, same ****.

Joe stepped in it again

Racial uproar explodes among 2020 Democrats as rivals attack Biden for comments about segregationists

Joe Biden, recalling the "civility" of the Senate in the 1970s and '80s, on Tuesday touted his experience working with two segregationist Southern senators to get "things done" — unleashing a torrent of criticism from his Democratic rivals, some of whom denounced the comments in very personal terms by citing their own race.

Sen. Cory Booker called on Biden to apologize.

"You don't joke about calling black men ‘boys.’ Men like James O. Eastland used words like that, and the racist policies that accompanied them, to perpetuate white supremacy and strip black Americans of our very humanity," Booker said in a statement.

Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris — both presidential contenders — responded to Biden's comments.

"I’m not here to criticize other Democrats, but it's never OK to celebrate segregationists," Warren said. "Never."

Harris said she was "deeply" concerned about Biden's remarks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...tors-he-recalls-past-civility-senate-n1019211

Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris — both presidential contenders — responded to Biden's comments.

"I’m not here to criticize other Democrats, but it's never OK to celebrate segregationists," Warren said. "Never."

Did Warren say she had reservations about supporting Sleepy Joe?

Whoa, what the hell is wrong with that woman? She was shaking from head to toe. I just looked to see if she had any neurological disorders and found nothing.

Oh, and if that were Donald Trump, he'd be unfit for office & "Peach Fortify!" would be shouted from the Mad Maxine rooftop (shout out to Indy, that was hilarious).

Last edited:
Holy ****. Why didn't someone take her away to get looked at? That's ******* ridiculous.

Yeah I was just looking at some of the explanations, and I'm sorry but lack of water isn't going to cause something like that. It looked like a damn epileptic seizure. You're right that somebody should have taken her to get looked at immediately.

Whoa, what the hell is wrong with that woman? She was shaking from head to toe. I just looked to see if she had any neurological disorders and found nothing.

If you have diabetes and your blood sugar gets low that can happen. I'm diabetic but my sugar ain't never low.

If you have diabetes and your blood sugar gets low that can happen. I'm diabetic but my sugar ain't never low.

To that severity of shaking? Wow, no bueno. What's strange is that apparently it stopped pretty immediately after that with her taking no injection or drinking a glass of orange juice or anything like that.