• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden opens his campaign in Pittsburgh

TRUMP: Well, Kim Jong Un made a statement that Biden is a low IQ individual. He probably is. I think I agree with him on that.

So what? You act like what he said isn't true.

President Trump on Monday seized on a New York University professor’s false tweet as an example of journalistic malpractice while calling for the U.S. to modify its libel laws to hold news media accountable.

In his early morning tweet while on an overseas trip to Japan, the president said a fake quote attributed to him by Ian Bremmer shows “what’s going on in the age of Fake News.”

“People think they can say anything and get away with it,” Trump wrote. “Really, the libel laws should be changed to hold Fake News Media accountable!”

Bremmer, who is the president and founder of Eurasia Group and a political science professor at NYU, got into trouble Sunday for tweeting a fake quote attributed to Trump.

“Kim Jong Un is smarter and would make a better President than Sleepy Joe Biden,” Bremmer wrote in the now-deleted tweet, attributing it to Trump.

Like usual lefty media making up lies. But keep on keeping on Tibs.

Just wait, just wait to the Mueller report just wait, hahahahahahaha

President Trump on Monday seized on a New York University professor’s false tweet as an example of journalistic malpractice while calling for the U.S. to modify its libel laws to hold news media accountable.

In his early morning tweet while on an overseas trip to Japan, the president said a fake quote attributed to him by Ian Bremmer shows “what’s going on in the age of Fake News.”

“People think they can say anything and get away with it,” Trump wrote. “Really, the libel laws should be changed to hold Fake News Media accountable!”

Bremmer, who is the president and founder of Eurasia Group and a political science professor at NYU, got into trouble Sunday for tweeting a fake quote attributed to Trump.

“Kim Jong Un is smarter and would make a better President than Sleepy Joe Biden,” Bremmer wrote in the now-deleted tweet, attributing it to Trump.

Like usual lefty media making up lies. But keep on keeping on Tibs.

Just wait, just wait to the Mueller report just wait, hahahahahahaha

Just BTW earlier this year Biden was in Germany where he had no problems blasting Trump on his immigration policy. But I'm sure that's ok because... reasons...

Tibs ... sucked in by fake news yet again? Or are you back on sabbatical after the little "fake tweet" embarrassment?

Tibs ... sucked in by fake news yet again? Or are you back on sabbatical after the little "fake tweet" embarrassment?

There may have been some corresponding fake tweet(s), as there are hundreds every day. Trump's tweet is not fake, it's right there in his twitter profile. Trump's asinine comments - doubling down on siding with the North Korean dictator criticizing Biden - are right there in the video I posted. Sadly, there's nothing fake about it. This is how the President decided to honor Memorial Day, don't blame me.

There may have been some corresponding fake tweet(s), as there are hundreds every day. Trump's tweet is not fake, it's right there in his twitter profile. Trump's asinine comments - doubling down on siding with the North Korean dictator criticizing Biden - are right there in the video I posted. Sadly, there's nothing fake about it. This is how the President decided to honor Memorial Day, don't blame me.

again, why should President Trump change his opinion about Biden just because an ******* agrees with him? Also if asked a question by a reporter should he lie about what his opinion is?

as has been stated...Biden had no problem bashing President Trump while over seas so why the **** should this even be a story?

oh and no response to the fact that your post clearly shows today's date and not Memorial Day?

What's really gonna be fun to watch, the questions why Obama refuses to back Biden, lol, we all know Hillary was his hand-picked successor

Another thing. Obama criticized Trump while IN CUBA. He blasted the entire Republican party while IN CUBA. But nothing to see here and Tibs won't give a **** because he's a troll that refuses to talk about anything that doesn't fit his narrative. He just imagines that it didn't happen.

Only Joe has the name recognition across the whole country to get those levers pulled come election day next spring, a short 9 months away

He's absolutely right. Sleepy, creepy Uncle Joe has nothing substantive to run on, but he was Obama's wingman (oh wait, besides Holder) so he's the closest thing to an Obama presidency again, so the minions are going to love it and will be all in on Biden. Forget the diversity or female empowerment crap, let the old white guy who probably has the memory of a goldfish take the highest office, because he will be nice, and gentle (watch out female interns), and won't upset your delicate sensibilities.

That's what we need for this country.

OH my my my...

BIDEN to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’

Former vice president and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden struck again Tuesday afternoon, grabbing a ten-year-old girl by the shoulders and putting his face inches from hers, just moments after telling the child she was “good looking.”

“I’ll bet you’re as smart as you are good looking,” Biden told the 10-year-old girl at an American Federation of Teachers town hall in Houston.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-28-at-7.33.54-PM-1200x630.png

D7sFNGSXsAA6aM2.jpg

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/biden...-bet-youre-as-bright-as-you-are-good-looking/

Holy ****. His handlers have to be losing their ******* minds.

This guy has absolutely no shame. Wow.

Pedophiles gonna pedophile.

When the SN Trump base gets outclassed by Rep. Peter King, of all people, that's really saying something. See how easy it is, just a few simple words. No whataboutism, no diversions, no shooting the messenger, no doubting the veracity of the information. Just a simple reaction calling out something that is wrong. Too bad this has vanished from the political discourse on the right. It's all about the orange man and protecting his image, at all cost. Sad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wrong for <a href="https://twitter.com/POTUS?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@POTUS</a> Trump to criticize <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeBiden?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JoeBiden</a> in Japan and to agree with Kim Jong-un. Politics stops at water’s edge. Never right to side with murderous dictator vs. fellow American.</p>— Rep. Pete King (@RepPeteKing) <a href="https://twitter.com/RepPeteKing/status/1133143585354919936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And for the record, I'm no Biden fan, who's just a ho hum politician with no outstanding features or characteristics. I can think of 4-5 better candidates (at the minimum) to replace Trump. Of course I'll get behind him if he wins the Dem nomination, that goes without saying. I'd get behind a sack of rusty nails if that's what ends up on the ballot.

Regardless, the point is Joe Biden is an American, a former Vice President who's served his country with honor. He deserves that minimal amount of respect to not have the President bash him while on foreign soil on Memorial Day, guffawing along with a hostile, murderous dictator like Kim Jong On. That's on Trump.

Last edited:
Holy ****. His handlers have to be losing their ******* minds.

Evidently fondling little girls is just fine with Dems, older women might speak up though, gotta watch that

Jill Biden on CREEPY UNCLE JOE and his inappropriate touching, "He heard the message loud and clear"

Uh NO!! he didnt!

Pedophiles gonna pedophile.

The only way CREEPY UNCLE JOE is ever going to learn to stop doing this TOUCHING is if that child’s father comes up and pounds Biden into a coma, or the little girl turns and kicks him right in the nuts, on camera!

When the SN Trump base gets outclassed by Rep. Peter King, of all people, that's really saying something. See how easy it is, just a few simple words. No whataboutism, no diversions, no shooting the messenger, no doubting the veracity of the information. Just a simple reaction calling out something that is wrong. Too bad this has vanished from the political discourse on the right. It's all about the orange man and protecting his image, at all cost. Sad.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wrong for <a href="https://twitter.com/POTUS?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@POTUS</a> Trump to criticize <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeBiden?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JoeBiden</a> in Japan and to agree with Kim Jong-un. Politics stops at water’s edge. Never right to side with murderous dictator vs. fellow American.</p>— Rep. Pete King (@RepPeteKing) <a href="https://twitter.com/RepPeteKing/status/1133143585354919936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just like I thought not one word about Obama doing exactly the same thing. Keep trolling away.

Just like I thought not one word about Obama doing exactly the same thing. Keep trolling away.

Well, since Bomma was a Democrat and especially because He was black so everything He said was right.

Creepy Joe strikes again

JFC! I just posted that!

and you all ignored me so you could jag off into Tibs mouth some more - do I have to double ******* post every godammed thing here now??????

BIDEN to 10-Year-Old Girl: ‘I’ll Bet You’re as Bright As You Are Good Looking’

Former vice president and 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden struck again Tuesday afternoon, grabbing a ten-year-old girl by the shoulders and putting his face inches from hers, just moments after telling the child she was “good looking.”

“I’ll bet you’re as smart as you are good looking,” Biden told the 10-year-old girl at an American Federation of Teachers town hall in Houston.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-28-at-7.33.54-PM-1200x630.png

D7sFNGSXsAA6aM2.jpg

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/biden...-bet-youre-as-bright-as-you-are-good-looking/

JFC! I just posted that!

and you all ignored me so you could jag off into Tibs mouth some more - do I have to double ******* post every godammed thing here now??????
]

Ha ha ha! Come on Spike, throw some ****. Smash things! Rage, rage rage!!!!!!