• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Join this fb group

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been a member of this group for a long time. It is very, very liberal. The few of us who are not are regularly shot at. (Another great reason to get your kids out of public schools! ).

Please join and help change the culture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210411-092955_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210411-092955_Facebook.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 8
This is a great example -

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210411-094148_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210411-094148_Facebook.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 26
I have been a member of this group for a long time. It is very, very liberal. The few of us who are not are regularly shot at. (Another great reason to get your kids out of public schools! ).

Please join and help change the culture.
No.

I no longer post on the censorious Fascistbook.

Sorry.

No.

I no longer post on the censorious Fascistbook.

Sorry.
I find value and virtue in engaging the other side of the spectrum in my way of thought. I refuse to let the left have the ownership of the conversataion.

I find value and virtue in engaging the other side of the spectrum in my way of thought. I refuse to let the left have the ownership of the conversataion.
I don't want to give them add revenue. I have decided to not make people that hate me rich.

If I joined that group I'd be kicked out within an hour.

Teachers truly want to reshape the foundation. I’m actually kinda worried where we end up as a country within say 5 years or so
This is exactly why I want to get kids out of public schools.

This is exactly why I want to get kids out of public schools.
I'm trying to figure a way to afford to send my granddaughter to a private school. Her parents don't have that kind of money. She's almost 4 but I swear to God she has genius-level intelligence.

I find value and virtue in engaging the other side of the spectrum in my way of thought. I refuse to let the left have the ownership of the conversataion

They'd probably ban me in a few hours.
I'm trying to figure a way to afford to send my granddaughter to a private school. Her parents don't have that kind of money. She's almost 4 but I swear to God she has genius-level intelligence.
That's my 4 year old son. Ridiculously smart, very high vocabulary and proper context for usage of those words. Extremely athletic, body is muscle from head to toe, extroverted ,treats any kid he meets like he's known them all his life. Very strong willed, all boy, extremely funny,always has a smile on his face.

I am blessed and I damn sure won't let any of these leftist retards **** him up in school.
Over my dead body.

They'd probably ban me in a few hours.

That's my 4 year old son. Ridiculously smart, very high vocabulary and proper context for usage of those words. Extremely athletic, body is muscle from head to toe, extroverted ,treats any kid he meets like he's known them all his life. Very strong willed, all boy, extremely funny,always has a smile on his face.

I am blessed and I damn sure won't let any of these leftist retards **** him up in school.
Over my dead body.
My 8 year old is the same way. Good to know SN has good offspring

My 8 year old is the same way. Good to know SN has good offspring
Keep him out of public schools. My super kid turned into a lib and has nothing to do with us. He was the apple of our eye, and we did everything with us. Miss him like crazy.

Keep him out of public schools. My super kid turned into a lib and has nothing to do with us. He was the apple of our eye, and we did everything with us. Miss him like crazy.
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe someday he will see the light.

BTW, some private schools are just as bad as public schools, or worse. Choose wisely.

I watched my fairly conservative-minded nephews turn into liberal loons after going from a private Catholic school to a private secular high school. I knew it was trouble when they started referring to their teachers by their first names, "they want us to call them by their first names..."