• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just a reminder to everyone YES that means you

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Today I got a message reminding me my annual contributership was due. $85 for the year was what I chose.

EASILY the best money spent for the value received.

I'm just reminding those who can to please be repeat contributers and for all the new-bies here to try and make an honest effort to contribute. There are some very affordable plans available.

This is by far the best STEELERNATION.COM site in the world. Yes we have many poster(s) from different parts of the world aND WE EVEN HAVE SOME THAT LIVE IN A DIFFERENT WORLD (sorry caps) but also don't forget those who travel WITH IN DIFFERENT WORLDs. (dang sorry caps)

I'll also take a moment to thank all those involved with keeping this place going, the admistrators / tech IT people / authors of the great articles / Podcast personal & Cope/ all the professional moderators and Coolie too / the everyone else involved with operation of this site, THANK YOU

Can't forget the fellow poster(s) as well and believe me there are very many high quality, knowledgeable, ones here. I will not name any as I know i'll forget some.

Must also add in that whomever you are you are contributing to this site with post(s) good or bad, and even the clueless ones as well because it takes all kinds to make up what we have here.

Salute the nation

Does co tribute group eliminate the pop up ads?

the Jerk has to be in the top three. Gene wilder was a true funny man. any movie with him and Richard Pryor was a sure hit.
Caddyshack and Animal House, the jerk, Stir crazy all up there at the top....below Blazing Saddles

an yes Life is in that group also