• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just another day in London

Trump offers UK 'full support' after London attacks

President Trump on Saturday offered the United Kingdom “full support” during a phone call with Prime Minister Theresa May following two attacks in London.

trumpmay_012717getty.jpg

“The President offered his condolences for the brutal terror attacks on June 3 in central London,” the White House said late Saturday.

“He praised the heroic response of police and other first responders and offered the full support of the United States Government in investigating and bringing those responsible for these heinous acts to justice.”

London police said the two attacks are “declared as terrorist incidents.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/336249-trump-offers-uk-full-support-after-london-attacks

Ahhh more pure sweet love from the followers of Islam. We need to open our arms and borders to these beautiful sweet souls.

London terror attack: Six victims killed, three suspects shot dead by police

British Prime Minister Theresa May said authorities were dealing with a "terrible incident" and London's Metropolitan Police Service said incidents at London Bridge and nearby Borough Market were being treated as terrorism.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/03/europe/london-bridge-incident/index.html

--------------------

Still no word from tibs - must be pissing himself again under his covers

now don't jump to conclusions....they could be totally separate incidents.....I"m sure it is Trump's fault

CNN on London jihad attacks: we don’t know “their motives”

The Muslim attackers were screaming “This is for Allah,” but CNN doesn’t know their motives. For CNN and the rest of the establishment propaganda media, “This is for Allah” means “This has nothing to do with Islam.”

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/03/europe/london-terror-attacks-what-we-know/index.html
cl.jpg

So, at what point is it obvious that governments need to laser focus on muslims as national threats? As in, monitor all of them, keep them out of the country, don't let them build any more anything. Yes, I am an islamaphobe. Working for Japan. I don't give one **** if muslims feel uncomfortable in this country. They should.

Still no word from tibs -

First you want me banned, now you pout and cry that it takes me too long to respond.

As I've been consistantly saying for many years, terrorism needs to be deterred and eliminated. This attack marks yet another sad day in Europe. My condolences to all those affected. The recent slew of events show terrorist groups are strong and determined as ever to continue to carry out attacks against innocents.

Kudos to the London police. From what I've read, they shot dead all three terrorists within eight minutes of receiving the first emergency call.

Last edited:
My nephew arrived in London Friday for an eight week internship. I'm going to worry sick about him the entire time.

We should be investigating / raiding every mosque right now.

Muslims have killed 149 people during Ramadan so far, which just started on May 26th. I wonder how many people were killed by warm weather during that time.

The Muslim community has had 16 years since 9/11 to stop these terrorist attacks from within and they haven't made an effort. Now the mayor of London is saying that this is a way of life and get used to it! Bullshit! Time to declare war on Islam.

Last edited:
Yeah, but.........Timothy McVeigh.

7 Dead, 48 wounded

LONDON - Prime Minister Theresa May Sunday called for tougher measures to fight Islamic extremism after attackers using a vehicle and knives killed seven people in a busy area of London

“They are bound together by the single evil ideology of Islamist extremism that preaches hatred, sows division, and promotes sectarianism,” she said. “It is an ideology that claims our Western values and freedom, democracy and human rights are incompatible with the religion of Islam.”

It was the third major attack in Britain in the past three months.

http://www.timesherald.com/general-...-after-london-attack-leaves-7-dead-48-wounded

-------------------------

At least she called them Islamic Terrorists, so she's already got more spine than Obama.

They need some new policies, I can help.

For starters, fire that stupid Moslem mayor.

Shut down every mosque within 25 miles of London, deport every single family member of the terrorists after jailing and interrogating their brothers, sisters, fathers mothers, aunts and uncles.

Castrate all the breeding age males before you ship them out, just to be safe.

Got in touch with my daughter last night as soon as I heard about this. She had been in that market for dinner, but had already left London when this happened. In fact, she had no idea anything happened until I messaged her. This keeps hitting closer and closer to home for me.

As sad as it sounds, the European experiment of increasing their Muslim population exponentially over the last 25 years will yield all the results America needs to decide which way we want to go on the issue.

At this point, reality will be reality. Liberals can't change what will happen (just like liberals can't change what is really going to happen to the world's climate).

The book is written. All we are experiencing now is reading chapter by chapter. I don't think the book has a happy middle. And I'd be hard pressed to hear Tibs or Elftard or Trog tell me how their books play out over the next 25 years.

We should be investigating / raiding every mosque right now.

Muslims have killed 149 people during Ramadan so far, which just started on May 26th. I wonder how many people were killed by warm weather during that time.

The Muslim community has had 16 years since 9/11 to stop these terrorist attacks from within and they haven't made an effort. Now the mayor of London is saying that this is a way of life and get used to it! Bullshit! Time to declare war on Islam.

Now is where yer gonna get ole TibsElfolodyte all pissed off when you talk like this. Profile Muslims! How dare you, they are peaceful, loving people.

Muslims hanging suspected gay men in Iran:

Islamhomosexuality-0009.jpg

Muslims throwing gay men from rooftops:

isis-gays.jpg

What they think of you non believers. Notice the BBC sign:

IslamInsultProtest.jpg

behead-those-who-insult-islam-1.png

How the Left continues to portray the religion that teaches its followers to kill non-believers:

DBbUzsFXUAAXzHz.jpg-large.jpeg

Some fun facts:

The government in the UK believes there are approximately 23,000 Islamic jihadists in Britain - not 3,000 as previously reported.

------------------------------------------------------------

The Left claimed that the influx of refugees into Germany would boost the economy.

Fact: Only 7% of the 1.5 million Muslim immigrants in Germany who arrived since 2015 have a job, and of those that do, most are employed by their government (i.e., taxpayer dollars pay their salaries).

http://www.newobserveronline.com/2017/05/only-7-of-refugee-invaders-working-in.html

Instead of “boosting the economy,” the invaders have instead added immensely to the welfare cost, the report continued.

There are now at least half a million “main claimants” who are “refugees” on the German welfare system, known as Hartz IV.

Have you ever wondered why there isn't a terrorist problem in Eastern Europe, but there is in Western Europe? Takes a quick second to figure out why.

safe-holiday-destinations-summer-2017-europe-937949.jpg

Ex-MUSLIM is “stunned by the naivety of Christians in the West” - They are sleep walking through their own extinction.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/12DBxpNKOmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike Rowe on Facebook
Yesterday, in the wake of another attack on our civilization, I found myself doing the same thing I always do – flicking back and forth between cable news channels, looking for facts. Then, I began to hear an expression repeated that I hadn’t heard before; a mantra that British citizens are now being encouraged to employ when confronted with terrorism. The mantra is “Run, Hide, Tell.” The more I heard it repeated, the more I found myself asking my television “what the bloody hell is happening here?”

Once upon a time, my Scoutmaster was very concerned that I would find myself engulfed in flames. In the event of such a disaster, he told me to “Stop, Drop, and Roll.” This turned out to be excellent advice for two very important reasons. First of all, it works. Unless you’re able to jump into a nearby body of water, your best hope of putting out a fire on your person is to smother it by rolling around on the ground. Secondly, “Stop, Drop, and Roll” is good advice because it's counterintuitive. When you’re on fire, your immediate urge is to run. But of course, you can’t outrun the flames. Running only makes the flames burn hotter. It gives the fire more air, which it craves.

No - I’m not about to suggest that running and hiding from terrorists is bad advice – I’m just saying I’m very grateful that not everyone takes it. I’m grateful that some people run toward the danger, and not away from it. And no – I’m not talking only about first responders; I’m talking about civilians who do that which is counterintuitive. I’m talking about Todd Beamer and the other guys who tried to take back the cockpit of Flight 93. I’m talking about the guys on that train in France who charged an armed lunatic and saved countless lives. I’m talking about the shopkeeper yesterday, who held the door shut, even as men with knives tried to barge into his restaurant.

I’m not blaming anyone who runs from armed killers, bent on murder. That would certainly be my instinct, and I strongly suspect I’d give in to it when the chips are down. But really – what is it we should be telling our people to do when confronted with evil? Run from it? Hide from it? Is this really the way to strengthen our collective resolve?

Yesterday, when I could take no more, I watched one of my favorite documentaries, about one of my favorite people. It’s called “Winston Churchill – A Giant in the Century. It made me feel better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYoyCWxBg4

Then, this morning, I found this cartoon on my wall, and realized, as usual, I’m not alone.
b1ce714e6dbf1d2f21919b936030b493.jpg

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Now is where yer gonna get ole TibsElfolodyte all pissed off when you talk like this.

No, TimIndySpike, just be consistent when it comes to who gets their rights and liberties violated and which rights and liberties get violated. The second amendment comes rights after the first one.

No, TimIndySpike, just be consistent when it comes to who gets their rights and liberties violated and which rights and liberties get violated. The second amendment comes rights after the first one.

Drinking again early and typing Engrish?

The world is getting to a point where profiling of Muslims needs to start happening. Rights? Police your own, stop the problem, or forego your rights as a culture.

I have no problem with trampling on their rights in the name of public safety and suspect that if we get to that, Muslims will finally do what they won't today - work to fix their problem ideologically from within.

You all seem to be so torn up about the rights of these "innocent" Muslims. Ya never seem to have a problem with the rights of these souls. That right to "live?" Thank God we didn't offend those Muslims. Those dead little girls in Manchester? Eh, women can have more babies, right Trog? Your selectivity on rights is warped.

170525162645-manchestervictimsteaser-super-169.jpg

Now, don't you have some anti-Islamaphobe parade to attend somewhere with your gay friends (oh the irony)?

Last edited:
Man saw screaming women stabbed more than 15 times

Man describes watching helplessly as three terrorists stab woman 15 times shouting 'this is for allah' as she cried "help me, help me"

“They were stood over a woman on the ground. There was a bike next to her, so I don’t know if they pushed her off or not. They were stabbing her and stabbing her, repeatedly. She was saying, ‘Help me, help me’ but I couldn’t do anything.

“The men shouted, ‘This is for Allah’. I’m 100% that’s what they said. It was hard to tell what accent they had.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-describes-watching-helplessly-three-10556881

----------------------

Of course, even pepper spray is illegal in Britain, so she couldn't defend herself.

Drinking again early and typing Engrish?

The world is getting to a point where profiling of Muslims needs to start happening. Rights? Police your own, stop the problem, or forego your rights as a culture.

I have no problem with trampling on their rights in the name of public safety and suspect that if we get to that, Muslims will finally do what they won't today - work to fix their problem ideologically from within.

You all seem to be so torn up about the rights of these "innocent" Muslims. Ya never seem to have a problem with the rights of these souls. That right to "live?" Thank God we didn't offend those Muslims. Those dead little girls in Manchester? Eh, women can have more babies, right Trog? Your selectivity on rights is warped.

170525162645-manchestervictimsteaser-super-169.jpg

Now, don't you have some anti-Islamaphobe parade to attend somewhere with your gay friends (oh the irony)?

OK, now to be consistent, replace "Muslims" with "White Male Assault Weapon Owners" and replace the images of the Manchester victims with the images of the Sandy Hook kids.

OK, now to be consistent, replace "Muslims" with "White Male Assault Weapon Owners" and replace the images of the Manchester victims with the images of the Sandy Hook kids.

Give me a fair comparison, and I'll play your stupid analogy game. Funny you don't say "Black" male assault weapon owners. We wonder why Chicago is ****** up.

Terroirsm is a global war, a jihad, 200-300Million soldiers strong. "White guys with assault weapons" (again no consideration of black guys with assault weapons who use them more) who kill innocents are lone wolf random attacks, no more systematic than car crashes, black on black crime in Chicago, or drunk driving incidents.

The numbers aren't equal. There were 11,774 terror attacks in 2015 with 28,328 deaths attributed to the attacks. How many "white men with assault weapons" killed people in 2015? You tell me. Peanuts in comparison

Terrorism is funded and backed by governments (Iran), organizations (Hezbollah) and mosques. It's a world-wide armed ideology - an army with a mission, funding, government backing. The other? Yep, not.

You may as well be holding a shovel and trying to compare it to a Boeing 747.

Give me a fair comparison, and I'll play your stupid analogy game.

The numbers aren't equal. There were 11,774 terror attacks in 2015 with 28,328 deaths attributed to the attacks. How many "white men with assault weapons" killed people in 2015? You tell me. Peanuts in comparison

The comparison is two ways to violate rights in the name of public safety.

Stupid is referencing 11,774 terror attacks meaning the definition was very broad and not realizing they likely included acts by white males using assault weapons. Good job, Tim! Bet you didn't think through that one, did ya?