• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just another day in London

Maybe this is the turning point. Tibselftardlodyte isn't going to like the Burka part and the rights of Muslims being trampled upon. Maybe, just maybe, Britain is about to stand up.

-----------------------------------------
London terror attack: British officials eye burka bans and stripping citizenship

British Prime Minister Theresa May, speaking Sunday after a meeting of the government’s COBRA emergency committee, claimed there was “too much tolerance” of Islamist extremism in the U.K. and insisted that the country’s counterterrorism strategy would be reviewed.

While such reviews remain in preliminary stages, a British intelligence source told Fox News that it is an “all hands at the pump” approach, with Joint Intelligence Operations to be carried out collaboratively with M15, Scotland Yard and the Army’s Special Air Service (SAS) all involved.

The points of focus include: recruiting and deploying even more counterterrorism officers, and pushing through new laws to “round up” suspected terrorists and, if convicted, stripping them of their citizenship as a deterrent.

“There is also early talk that things could go as far as banning the burka,” the source said.

The burka debate has, for more than a decade, divided much of the British community. In 2006, MP and government minister Jack Straw first advocated support for such a prohibition in the media, but several years later apologized following the backlash. Nearby European countries such as France, Austria, Germany and Belgium have, over the years, implemented different degrees of legislation to restrict the wearing of full-face veils.

Furthermore, the U.K. government is said to be planning how to dismantle the pockets of extremism and enforce better mechanism for community integration.

“There are a lot of Muslim strongholds in the U.K. from London and Luton to Birmingham, Burnley and Blackburn,” added the intel source. “Right now, through weak policies, we have allowed the fundamentalists to spoil it for the majority.”

British authorities also are said to be looking at ways to “force large Internet companies to ban extremist material on their search engines and additionally report any content that they find.”

Todd Starnes always puts it into great context. Nothing we all haven't said before though.

--------------------------------------

London terror: You can't destroy the jihadists with candlelight vigils and benefit concerts

The British have a decision to make: do they care more about multiculturalism and open borders or stopping Muslim jihadists from stabbing people and blowing up 8-year-old girls.

How much more blood must be spilled in the name of the “religion of peace?” How many more throats must be slashed? How many more little girls must be sacrificed to quench their bloodlust?

The godless savages will not stop until they have slaughtered every last infidel – gay, straight, Christian, Jew. That’s the cold, hard, politically incorrect truth.

You cannot win over the heart of the Muslim jihadists with candlelight vigils and benefit concerts.

Consider this eyewitness account as reported by the BBC:

“I saw these three Muslim guys run up and started stabbing this girl. They stabbed this girl maybe ten, 15 times. She was saying ‘help me, help me,’” the eyewitness said. “They were running up and saying, ‘This is for Allah.’”

“I saw these three Muslim guys run up and started stabbing this girl. They stabbed this girl maybe ten, 15 times. She was saying ‘help me, help me,’” the eyewitness said. “They were running up and saying, ‘This is for Allah.’”

Elftard will be here in 3 ... 2 ... 1 to blame the Trump family regarding the remote control.

And Timothy Crusades.

And the McVeighs.

Or some other ******* idiotic bullshit.

The points of focus include: recruiting and deploying even more counterterrorism officers, and pushing through new laws to “round up” suspected terrorists and, if convicted, stripping them of their citizenship as a deterrent.

I keep up with news in Italy and that's essentially what they do. They use informants a lot and are pretty quick to arrest and deport anyone who shows signs of extremism. And, ba-da-bing, virtually no terrorist attacks in Italy even though it's the first jumping off point for most of the immigrants.

I keep up with news in Italy and that's essentially what they do. They use informants a lot and are pretty quick to arrest and deport anyone who shows signs of extremism. And, ba-da-bing, virtually no terrorist attacks in Italy even though it's the first jumping off point for most of the immigrants.

You racist Islamaphobe. That's profiling. Muslim rights!

You racist Islamaphobe. That's profiling. Muslim rights!

Yours truly, cooking vegetarian halal meals for the homeless Muzzies at a church kitchen in Rome in 2012.

Jon_4.jpg

I wasn't really smiling, I was gritting my teeth because I wasn't fully recovered from rotator cuff surgery and it hurt to lift my arm that high. Note t-shirt repping Steelers in Italy.

The English government will have to act. Eventually the people will rise up and start killing Moslems if they don't, All the metal is not bred out of England like it has in France and Germany.

They should have deported one of these perps last year. Got him on film, and he's been reported.

The security services were facing difficult questions last night over how at least one of the London Bridge terrorists slipped through the intelligence net despite being reported to the police at least twice.
It emerged that the 27-year-old Muslim extremist known to friends as 'Abz' appeared in a TV documentary last year about British jihadists – and was involved in a filmed altercation with police after an ISIS-style flag was unfurled in Regent's park, London.
He was caught on camera alongside two notorious preachers who were well known to police and intelligence officials because of their extremist views.
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iller-slipped-police-s-net.html#ixzz4j6FdQ1rw
Here is the video -

[video]http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/04/2672558406236355257/960x540_MP4_2672558406236355257.mp4[/video]

They should have deported all of those *******. I look at it as if German soldiers took out a Nazi flag in Central Park during WWII.

Last edited:
You have persistently changed the argument...

I've provided the list of terrorist attacks by ISLAM, in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the past 30 days. It doesn't matter what their demographic is, these were ISLAMIC TERROR attacks.

Provide me a list of "white males with assault weapons" and their terror attacks in the past 30 days. Not suicides. Not some dude killing his wife over adultery. Not a rage killing out of anger of money, or a drug deal gone bad. Terrorist attacks.

So, while your list is allowed to include individual honor killings and individual murders of suspected gay men, mine needs to be exclusively mass shootings? And it can't be your original time period of 2015, it needs to be the past 30 days. Again, who is changing the argument?

Regardless, that's not the argument. I asked you to be CONSISTENT in wanting to infringe or violate people's rights in the name of public safety. You're clearly not willing to do that. There's no way you can argue terrorism is a bigger public safety issue in the US than guns and back it up statistically.

So, while your list is allowed to include individual honor killings and individual murders of suspected gay men, mine needs to be exclusively mass shootings? And it can't be your original time period of 2015, it needs to be the past 30 days. Again, who is changing the argument?

Regardless, that's not the argument. I asked you to be CONSISTENT in wanting to infringe or violate people's rights in the name of public safety. You're clearly not willing to do that. There's no way you can argue terrorism is a bigger public safety issue in the US than guns and back it up statistically.

oh, ************, YOU brought up "white males with assault rifles" so Y-O-U made your stance very ******* clear, and very ******* particular.

to humor your ***, since there are many different sects of Islam...but they all praise Allah when committing their heinous acts...

let's compare the deaths and murders committed between those who commit their acts "for Allah" and white males with Bushmaster assault rifles.
exact numbers, please.

and, note, I gave you Bushmaster, which was used in Sandy Hook. so you have a reference point.

oh, ************, YOU brought up "white males with assault rifles" so Y-O-U made your stance very ******* clear, and very ******* particular.

White male owners or not, guns are still more of a public safety threat than terrorism. What's your point?

As I've said, you're a colossal dumbass. As Supe said, YOU laid the groundwork 'originally' of your never-ending shifting arguments.

So I'll make this very clear since you ignore the facts. Like Britain is about to do, I'm 100% for now profiling Muslims, banning burkas, and renouncing citizenship of Muslims in certain cases. I may be willing to go further. I'm not willing to apply those rules to white men with a Bushmaster, a black man with a glock, an alcoholic with a car, or your dumbass behind a sticky keyboard. Why? Simple, because one is a religion that represents 25% of this earth's population and harbors an army 200-300Million strong that is organized, funded, and has declared war upon us. The latter has not.

The fact that you refuse to see the difference shows what SteelChip said to be true. The real enemy isn't radicals. It's the Left. It's ******** like you that root for these murderous thugs to be given the freedom, space, and means by which to grow. As the Muslim on the video stated, we are sleepwalking through our extinction. You're just enabling it.

to humor your ***, since there are many different sects of Islam...but they all praise Allah when committing their heinous acts...

let's compare the deaths and murders committed between those who commit their acts "for Allah" and white males with Bushmaster assault rifles.
exact numbers, please.

and, note, I gave you Bushmaster, which was used in Sandy Hook. so you have a reference point.

And I'll specify the town of Sandy Hook. ZERO terror attacks.

Columbine: ZERO terror attacks

Aurora: ZERO terror attacks

Pittsburgh: ZERO terror attacks. Mass shootings by white male gun owners: TWO, and that's not included the guys who ambushed the police and FBI agents.

What don't you get?

White male owners or not, guns are still more of a public safety threat than terrorism. What's your point?

Cars are more of a threat to us than guns. Cars and guns haven't declared war on us. 200-300 Million Muslims have. Guns don't get up in the middle of the night, walk into a house and shoot a little girl in the head. Cars don't randomly veer off the sidewalk and mow down people.

You have tried, for two pages, equivalency arguments that fail miserably. When are you going to stop? It's passed the "I'm embarrassed for you" point and entered the pathetic stage.

Facepalm-2541.png

Last edited:
One other point about your equivalency failed arguments...

We work in this country to address guns. There's a **** ton of legislation on gun ownership, laws, etc. People have to jump through hoops to purchase, to own, to sell. People are in prison for gun violations. One could go on and on regarding the billions that has been spent to address the gun culture in this country.

The Left prevents the USA, in most cases, from doing anything to address terrorism however because, well, Muslim. We can't even enforce the immigration laws we have on the books because the Left prevents it.

The Left actively rails against gun ownership and works incessantly (rights of gun owners be damned) to curb ownership rights. Conversely the Left resists any and all common sense measures aimed at curbing terrorism because the Left loves Islam and refuses to see the danger and the threat it represents to us all.

Oh...the irony as they say.

The last "mass shooting" in Pittsburgh I can remember was Wilkinsburg about 2 years ago and they certainly were not white, the shooters and victims. There's been some stand-offs here and there, but not many mass shootings. Please, refresh my memory, if some have escaped me.

Your Religion of Peace update:

From May 27, 2017 - June 2, 2017:
(one week)
Attacks - 42
Killed - 476
Injured - 677
Suicide Blasts - 8
Countries - 14

For the Month of May 2017:

Attacks - 214
Killed - 1552
Injured - 1665
Suicide Blasts - 44
Countries - 26

Since 9/11, Islamic Terrorists have carried out 30,954 attacks. To put that into context, there were approximately 10,000 engagements in the Civil War with 391 significant battles. Attacks, battles, and engagements aren't all the same but, well...you get the idea.

we need to ban hammers.

mchammer.jpg

And it can't be your original time period of 2015, it needs to be the past 30 days.

For one thing, a list of Muslim terrorist attacks since 2015 would be too damn long to read. 30 days is my limit on schnitzengruben.