• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Justice Kennedy to step down

So it may have even been posted here, but SCOTUS Elena Kagan thinks highly enough of him that she hired him to take her place at Harvard Law when she was confirmed as a Justice. And people are losing their ****? Wow, what a ****-show.

And **** her (FB friend) Sarge. If she can't be civil and agree to disagree like a normal adult, she's not worth your time. Unreal though.

231791_image.jpg

Never fear Libtards, help is only a step away

zycK6AM.jpg

whats so damn awesome is that there is a real possibility of a 7-2 conservative edge before trump leaves office.

I don't think Bammy really meant it.

The thing about Kagan is she is very moderate... there is fear that if RBG does move on from the court, or if the court wasn’t closely divided kagan may swing closer to her moderate past and cross lines more often... its very possible if the next two court vacancies go to conservatives or moderates, you see her side with them more often when its more likely that her vote won’t matter

Dems can squawk all they want about fighting back, they will LOSE again!

Voters in Red states w/ shaky Sen. Dems: Confirm Trump pick

A new poll shows that voters in battleground states represented by vulnerable Senate Democrats decisively want President Donald Trump’s nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, to replace Anthony Kennedy in the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS)

“Do you think Senator [Nelson, Donnelly, McCaskill, Heitkamp, or Manchin: depending on the state] should vote to confirm President Trump’s appointment to the Supreme Court?”

And here’s what voters from the five Senate battleground states said:

•Florida – 56 percent yes, 44 percent no

•Indiana – 56 percent yes, 44 percent no

•Missouri – 57 percent yes, 43 percent no

•North Dakota – 68 percent yes, 32 percent no

•West Virginia – 59 percent yes, 41 percent no

https://www.onenewsnow.com/politics...ed-states-w-shaky-sen-dems-confirm-trump-pick

New Jersey for Trump!

I think the Dems' hand may be played out. Losing your **** over every little thing President Trump does like it's a damn crisis.

I think the Dems' hand may be played out. Losing your **** over every little thing President Trump does like it's a damn crisis.

I can't wait until he meets with Putin next week. Talk about going apeshit, the meltdown over that one's going to be great.

Why so little press today on Kavanaugh? Oh right, Dem's are focused on protecting FBI agents out to get Trump.

Shouldn't Strzok be indicted for smirking at Congress? That's a crime, isn't it?

giphy.gif

Indicted!!

SmirkGIFStrzok.gif

Should be indicted ... right??

She’s expecting Trump to be reelected! LOL.

Ginsburg says she has at least 5 more years on Supreme Court

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Sunday said she hopes to remain on the high court for at least five more years, according to CNN.

"My senior colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I have about at least five more years," 85-year-old Ginsburg said at an event in New York City.

Speculation over the future of the Supreme Court has mounted in recent weeks following President Trump's nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, who would replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy. Kavanaugh's confirmation would sway the balance of the co

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...he-has-at-least-5-more-years-on-supreme-court

latest

Here’s the real reason Democrats are so scared about Kavanaugh joining the Supreme Court

So what scares Democrats so much about Kavanaugh?

The Democrats fear the fact that Kavanaugh is very smart, very articulate and very persuasive. So while he isn’t going to roll back liberals past victories, it means that he will prevent their future ones by being able to convince other justices at times to come around to his viewpoint and side with him on some decisions.

And judges who can write powerfully worded decisions – as Kavanaugh has proven he can – are more likely to be cited in other judges’ decisions, which grants them even wider influence.

As a result, Kavanaugh would pose a threat to Democrats who believe the Constitution can be twisted like a pretzel to justify their belief in Big Government, with a heavy regulatory hand reigning supreme over individual constitutional rights.

Consequently, Democratic will do whatever they can to keep Kavanaugh off the high court.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...ed-about-kavanaugh-joining-supreme-court.html

----------------------------------

Rand Paul announces support for Kavanaugh

GOP Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.) on Monday said that he will support President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“After meeting Judge Kavanaugh and reviewing his record, I have decided to support his nomination,” Paul said in a statement.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/399496-rand-paul-announces-support-for-kavanaugh

She’s expecting Trump to be reelected! LOL.

Ginsburg says she has at least 5 more years on Supreme Court

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Sunday said she hopes to remain on the high court for at least five more years, according to CNN.

"My senior colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I have about at least five more years," 85-year-old Ginsburg said at an event in New York City.

Speculation over the future of the Supreme Court has mounted in recent weeks following President Trump's nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, who would replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy. Kavanaugh's confirmation would sway the balance of the co

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...he-has-at-least-5-more-years-on-supreme-court

latest

Totally expecting a “weekend at Bernies” situation with that one... she will be dead on the bench for at least two years if needed...

Totally expecting a “weekend at Bernies” situation with that one... she will be dead on the bench for at least two years if needed...

Should've retired when Bammy was President and would appoint another Liberal, but of course Hildebeast was going to win.