• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JUSTIN FIELDS

In best Mora voice…

Fields?
Fields?
Are we really talking Justin Fields?

The same guy that had to transfer to Ohio State cuz he couldn’t beat 5’10 Stetson Bennett for a starting job…why don’t we trade for Bennett (higher ceiling 🤣)…pure sarcasm don’t go crazy on me

Fields🤦🏻‍♂️ smdh

The real question is how many games does KP get before the chants starts coming from the stands?

It won't be many that's for sure. This is his time to shine if he has it. The team has had just two great quarterbacks in my lifetime. The odds don't look good he is number three. I'm hoping he is.

In best Mora voice…

Fields?
Fields?
Are we really talking Justin Fields?

The same guy that had to transfer to Ohio State cuz he couldn’t beat 5’10 Stetson Bennett for a starting job…why don’t we trade for Bennett (higher ceiling 🤣)…pure sarcasm don’t go crazy on me

Fields🤦🏻‍♂️ smdh

To late for some—————— on the ”crazy” part————

Salute the nation

The real question is how many games does KP get before the chants starts coming from the stands?
It would be a short leash regardless of who the team brings in. This team is getting restless for results.

If Kenny goes 0-4 those won't be chants coming from the stands.