• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JV Terrorist Team ups their game. Sotloff beheaded.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...ws-beheading-reporter-steven-sotloff-by-isis/

Video reportedly shows beheading of reporter Steven Sotloff by ISIS

DEVELOPING: An Internet video purports to show the beheading of US reporter Steven Sotloff by the Islamic State extremist group.

The global terror intelligence firm SITE first reported the release of the 2-minute video, titled "A Second Message to America," in which Sotloff, a 31-year-old freelance journalist, speaks to the camera before a cloaked Islamic State fighter decapitates him.

“I’m sure you know exactly who I am by now and why I am appearing,” Sotloff said. "Obama, your foreign policy of intervention in Iraq was supposed to be for preservation of American lives and interests, so why is it that I am paying the price of your interference with my life?”

The video then cuts to the masked militant warning that as long as U.S. missiles “continue to strike our people, our knife will continue to strike the necks of your people.” He also threatens the life of British captive David Cawthorne Haines.

"I'm back Obama," said the left-handed executioner, who appears to be the same man who killed Foley. "And I'm back because of your arrogant foreign policy towards the Islamic State."

The grim video comes just days after Sotloff's mother, Shirley, directly addressed the leader of the Islamic State last week, saying her son shouldn't pay for U.S. government actions in the Middle East and that he cared about the weak and oppressed as a journalist.

"I want what every mother wants, to live to see her children's children," she said last week. "I plead with you to grant me this."

Shirley Sotloff cited by name the leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who has described himself as a caliph intending to lead the Muslim world. She had asked him to show mercy and follow the example of the prophet Muhammad in protecting people of Muslim, Jewish and Christian faiths.

Sotloff was last seen in August 2013 in Syria. He was recently threatened with death by the militants on a video unless the U.S. stopped airstrikes on the group in Iraq. The same video showed the beheading of fellow American journalist James Foley, 45.

Several U.S. officials, including U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., have said they were working behind the scenes to find out more about Sotloff and try to secure his release.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest could not confirm the reports when asked about the video at Tuesday’s press briefing. He noted the administration has been monitoring his situation carefully since threats were first made.

“The United States, as you know, has dedicated significant time and resources to try and rescue Mr. Sotloff,” he said, adding “thoughts and prayers” are with the family.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the intelligence community will work “as quickly as possible” to determine the video’s authenticity.

"If the video is genuine, we are sickened by this brutal act taking the life of another innocent American citizen,” she told reporters.

Pressed by Fox News, Psaki would not say whether this would constitute an act of war. She said the prior execution of journalist James Foley was a “horrific terrorist act,” and was a “motivating” factor for creating a coalition to address the Islamic State.

A spokeswoman for the National Security Council confirmed that the agency had seen the purported video.

"The intelligence community is working as quickly as possible to determine its authenticity," spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said in a statement. "If genuine, we are appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and we express our deepest condolences to his family and friends. We will provide more information when it is available.”

A family spokesman told The Associated Press that Sotloff's relatives were aware of the video and are grieving his death.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

I have a feeling we are going to see this happen many more times in the coming future.

His name ends in "-off" so he's obviously Jewish and needed to be dispatched. Bomma frowns upon this.

I'd blast broadcasts and pamphlets through that region that they can either clean it up in the form of ISIS being wiped out or we will clean it up for them... This has been caused by a lack of strong leadership over the past 6 years in my opinion and now everyone from Russia to Korea to ISIS thinks that they can test the U.S. without repercussions. Obama made fun of people stating that Russia and ISIS could be issues... from the 80s want their foreign policy back to the JV team reference... Unreal that the Sheeple voted this idiot back in two years ago.

Outside of killing everything that breathes in the middle east I don't know what we can do about this.

Outside of killing everything that breathes in the middle east I don't know what we can do about this.
sounds like a man with a plan.
genius, even.

You underestimate the power of this admin's diplomacy. I say we send Kerry over there to talk to them.

We should riot and loot and burn down our own country. That would teach those ISIS baffoons. No Justice, No Peace!

This is a group that needs to be hunted down and killed like rabid dogs. There is no communications with these animals or need for investigation. I can't imagine how they can even talk about creating a legitimate "Islamic State" or Caliphate....who the hell would have diplomatic relations, trade deals or import treaties with these crazy ******* screaming for everyones head?

I'd blast broadcasts and pamphlets through that region that they can either clean it up in the form of ISIS being wiped out or we will clean it up for them... This has been caused by a lack of strong leadership over the past 6 years in my opinion and now everyone from Russia to Korea to ISIS thinks that they can test the U.S. without repercussions. Obama made fun of people stating that Russia and ISIS could be issues... from the 80s want their foreign policy back to the JV team reference... Unreal that the Sheeple voted this idiot back in two years ago.

Really? Reagan ran away not after a reporter was killed but 240 marines, would you call that"strong leadership"

I'm curious since Reich Wingers love to hold up Ronnie as the model for manhood and right wing strength.

This is a group that needs to be hunted down and killed like rabid dogs. There is no communications with these animals or need for investigation. I can't imagine how they can even talk about creating a legitimate "Islamic State" or Caliphate....who the hell would have diplomatic relations, trade deals or import treaties with these crazy ******* screaming for everyones head?

During the crusades and the Muslim invasion of Europe several hundred years ago both sides acted equally barbaric and still traded and carried on. Politics is politics.

Make no mistake this is politics. Whether you use an F-117 and here at home don't get to see the child with his torso torn in half as he screams out his last breath as he bleeds out, or you see a guy getting butchered with a Ginsu bought on a late night infomercial; the game is the same.

No Justice, No Peace!

C'mon man! Its "No TV cameras, no peace". Try to keep up.

... both sides acted equally barbaric and still traded and carried on. Politics is politics.

Few are aware that most money that passes in and out of the Middle East crosses Jewish hands. I don't know what those inbred primitives think is going to happen if they were successful in their agenda to eradicate Israel, but there won't be any cash to gas up the Ferrari, abu camelpuck.

Last edited:
During the crusades and the Muslim invasion of Europe several hundred years ago both sides acted equally barbaric and still traded and carried on. Politics is politics.

Make no mistake this is politics. Whether you use an F-117 and here at home don't get to see the child with his torso torn in half as he screams out his last breath as he bleeds out, or you see a guy getting butchered with a Ginsu bought on a late night infomercial; the game is the same.

You really side with them, I find this funny but not surprising. Chicken or the egg with you. Who started it first huh? **** that, they are slaughter all kinds of people. Not just cutting the heads off Americans. Women, children, anyone who doesn't fall in line.

If you want to be on there side so much, go over their and spread your wisdom you ****.

You really side with them, I find this funny but not surprising. Chicken or the egg with you. Who started it first huh? **** that, they are slaughter all kinds of people. Not just cutting the heads off Americans. Women, children, anyone who doesn't fall in line.

If you want to be on there side so much, go over their and spread your wisdom you ****.

I'm on the side of the truth idiot.

Really? Reagan ran away not after a reporter was killed but 240 marines, would you call that"strong leadership"

I'm curious since Reich Wingers love to hold up Ronnie as the model for manhood and right wing strength.

Obama has run away EVERY instance he's had to make a stand. EVERY instance. In fact, he's never stood...but he has drawn proverbial lines in the sand.

Please...stop...I'm laughing at you now.

But you'll never criticize church and state being one in the same when it's the Muzzies.
Church runs the country, check.
Church law is enforced by the government, check.
No women's rights, check.
No gay rights, check.
Yet the Libs never say a word about it.

But you'll never criticize church and state being one in the same when it's the Muzzies.
No gay rights, check.

You sir win the award for Post of the Day

No gay rights, check.

The west's idea that they can force Democracy on people who are not ready for it or don't want it........check.

That's the post of the day Tim.

The west's idea that they can force Democracy on people who are not ready for it or don't want it........check.

That's the post of the day Tim.

You typically miss the point. We never have nor will we hear you lament Muslims and how they treat gays and women, for instance. It doesn't fit your politics. On one hand, you'll object to it here in the US, while ignoring or justifying it in the Muslim world. Those, are the facts.