• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JV Terrorist Team ups their game. Sotloff beheaded.

During the crusades and the Muslim invasion of Europe several hundred years ago both sides acted equally barbaric and still traded and carried on. Politics is politics.

I don't think that you're implying that both sides are acting equally barbaric today, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were...its either that narrative or you libtards love to rationalize or excuse Muslim barbarism by comparing these animals to the Crusades of 500yrs ago.
Since you say that you're on the side of truth, the truth is that Christianity has evolved from the dark ages, Islam has not.

Go ahead, search for Christians atrocities against Muslims and post it as if it were equal comparison.

Last edited:
The west's idea that they can force Democracy on people who are not ready for it or don't want it........check.

That's the post of the day Tim.

Hey, democracy got them the Muslim Brotherhood. So which is better, a strong-armed dictatorship or a religious dictatorship?
But you're a hypocrite and everyone knows it. Still can't bring yourself to say that radical Islam is a bad thing, can you? Heh. ;)

I don't think that you're implying that both sides are acting equally barbaric today, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were...its either that narrative or you libtards love to rationalize or excuse Muslim barbarism by comparing these animals to the Crusades of 500yrs ago.
Since you say that you're on the side of truth, the truth is that Christianity has evolved from the dark ages, Islam has not.

I agree, Christianity has evolved. Dragged kicking and screaming by secular humanism every step of the way.

As far as western countries acting as barbaric as Islamic extremists, of course we do. The problem is big laser guided bombs that tear kids to pieces and the ones that they don't bleed out before the camera crew can get there don't catch the same media buzz as start to finish recorded beheadings.

Why did we bomb civilians in Dresden during WW2? I'll give you a clue, it starts with T and ends with M. Also has the word terror in the middle.

Why did we drop the A-bombs on Japanese civilians when there was no need to?

Hey, democracy got them the Muslim Brotherhood. So which is better, a strong-armed dictatorship or a religious dictatorship?
But you're a hypocrite and everyone knows it. Still can't bring yourself to say that radical Islam is a bad thing, can you? Heh. ;)

Radical Islam is a terrible thing and so is western imperialism.

Of course he/she cant. Radical islamists arent "reich wingers", so in polo's feeble little mind, they ain't all THAT bad

So you hate imperialism, and you hate "xenophobic" isolationism. What would you like the west to do?

Stop bein racists! And stop bein' mean!

The west's idea that they can force Democracy on people who are not ready for it or don't want it........check.

That's the post of the day Tim.

Rather than see the fact that you and your ****** up twisted mindset is the problem, you would rather draw attention away from it like a juvenile. It's cunts like you that put this country into the mess that's it's in. The President is a coward. The Secretary of State is a coward. Animals hiding under the guise of some bullshit God are lopping off the heads of our citizens and you seem to want to find a way to blame Bush. This **** would never happen under a real leader, under a President who kicked ***. But then again, not every President can be a real man like Ronald Reagan. You can have your ***** peanut farmer who sank the country into a mess, the cowardly ***** who dismantled our military while he jammed cigars up the vagina of a chubby intern, and a coward who has bankrupted this country and playing golf while Muslim extremists slaughter thousands and threaten our livelihood.

You and your ilk are the problem. It's men with backbone who are going to fix it in the end.

So you hate imperialism, and you hate "xenophobic" isolationism. What would you like the west to do?

Where did I mention xenophobic isolationism? Even if I did those two concepts are not mutually exclusive, care to explain your question?

Where did I mention xenophobic isolationism? Even if I did those two concepts are not mutually exclusive, care to explain your question?

Nevermind elfie, I'm not digging through your alter egos to find the post. Carry on comrade.

Rather than see the fact that you and your ****** up twisted mindset is the problem, you would rather draw attention away from it like a juvenile. It's cunts like you that put this country into the mess that's it's in. The President is a coward. The Secretary of State is a coward. Animals hiding under the guise of some bullshit God are lopping off the heads of our citizens and you seem to want to find a way to blame Bush. This **** would never happen under a real leader, under a President who kicked ***. But then again, not every President can be a real man like Ronald Reagan. You can have your ***** peanut farmer who sank the country into a mess, the cowardly ***** who dismantled our military while he jammed cigars up the vagina of a chubby intern, and a coward who has bankrupted this country and playing golf while Muslim extremists slaughter thousands and threaten our livelihood.

You and your ilk are the problem. It's men with backbone who are going to fix it in the end.

Where's Dutch when we need him a real man...he'd know how to run away in style like he did in '83 in Beirut. What a backbone and puppet strings that man possessed.

Halla blew ya....Halla blew ya away YEE HAW! That's what jesus would do! Wheres my preacher I need some spiritual guidance from a man who is as sincere as badcat in his love of the laarddddd!

Here he is I feel the the holy spirit of 'ka-******, ******' coming on you now badcat!

But you'll never criticize church and state being one in the same when it's the Muzzies.
Church runs the country, check.
Church law is enforced by the government, check.
No women's rights, check.
No gay rights, check.
Yet the Libs never say a word about it.

Libtards demand compassion and tolerance toward Islam, a radical religion that stands for everything libs oppose, yet show zero tolerance toward Christianity and will viciously attack at any opportunity that arises. Hypocritical a-holes.

Nevermind elfie, I'm not digging through your alter egos to find the post. Carry on comrade.

Yeah, you don't seem to understand so i'll put it simply; one thing is ******* with people, murdering them, etc. to take their **** from them.

The other is not involving yourself in other peoples ****, usually between them and someone else.

Yeah, you don't seem to understand so i'll put it simply; one thing is ******* with people, murdering them, etc. to take their **** from them.

The other is not involving yourself in other peoples ****, usually between them and someone else.

According to the left refusing to give free **** to illegal immigrants is xenophobia. http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2014/07/23/ted-cruz-xenophobia-but-with-teddy-bears/

I'll ask again, what do you want the west to do?

According to the left refusing to give free **** to illegal immigrants is xenophobia. http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2014/07/23/ted-cruz-xenophobia-but-with-teddy-bears/

I'll ask again, what do you want the west to do?

What does helping refugees in a crisis have to do with meddling in other people's affairs? Now if you want to give them a teddy bear then tell them " Get the F out" that's another thing altogether. It's xenophobia combined with some type of manipulation to appear decent to your own countrymen.

Let me explain it to you in terms of the Middle East. Your question is should the west do something about the situation with ISIS? Yes we should my only objection was let somebody else pitch in, and the reason why is they created the situation in the first place at the beginning of the 20th century because[/] of Imperialism. The Britsh/BP at the turn of the 20th century and later combined with the American oil companies after WW2 created this situation, let's not forget the Germans/Nazis taught the Muslim the hatred of the Jew. They combined that fascism with their religion and their socioeconomic vulnerability into the menace we have all seen since WW2.

I don't even remember your question, but I'll say this, I hate Imperialism and I hate religious fascism. At home or abroad.

As far as someone else saying liberals never criticize radical Islam, bullshit.

But you'll never criticize church and state being one in the same when it's the Muzzies.
Church runs the country, check.
Church law is enforced by the government, check.
No women's rights, check.
No gay rights, check.
Yet the Libs never say a word about it.

Why are people are perplexed by this symbiosis between the left and muzloids. They obviously serve the same master - satan.

I agree, Christianity has evolved. Dragged kicking and screaming by secular humanism every step of the way.

As far as western countries acting as barbaric as Islamic extremists, of course we do. The problem is big laser guided bombs that tear kids to pieces and the ones that they don't bleed out before the camera crew can get there don't catch the same media buzz as start to finish recorded beheadings.

Why did we bomb civilians in Dresden during WW2? I'll give you a clue, it starts with T and ends with M. Also has the word terror in the middle.

Why did we drop the A-bombs on Japanese civilians when there was no need to?

didn't need to drop the A bomb on Japan? Are you kidding me? We would have lost 1 million men invading Japan. They started it in Pearl Harbor we tried to finish it with the bomb in Hiroshima. Those ******* still didn't surrender so we came back a few days later and wiped out Nagasaki. That is how war works, you start it and we finish it. Too bad today we limit ourselves and don't finish ****, if we did then all of this **** in the ME would have been done a long time ago.

I can't wait for tan suit to come out and have an awesome, concise, and kick *** response to this.

That's what I mean. You are simply incapable of criticizing Islam without criticizing Christianity or all religions or the west or whatever else. Just...can't...bring...yourself...to do it.
My work here is done. :cool:

Make no mistake this is politics. Whether you use an F-117 and here at home don't get to see the child with his torso torn in half as he screams out his last breath as he bleeds out, or you see a guy getting butchered with a Ginsu bought on a late night infomercial; the game is the same.

So, in order to avoid killing any civilians with our bombs, we should just let Isis maraud through Iraq slaughtering people and forcing the entire country under violent sharia law? Is that your position?

So, in order to avoid killing any civilians with our bombs, we should just let Isis maraud through Iraq slaughtering people and forcing the entire country under violent sharia law? Is that your position?

She has no position other than all religions are evil, especially Christianity, and the the US (at least all Republicans) is the root cause for the worlds problems. Choose a subject, it's always the same.
Stop feeding her and she will go away.

It's like a couple years ago when I got deFriended on Facebook by the former assistant pastor at my church. He was a moral relatavist too and unable to say anything bad about the Muzloids without finding something critical to say about Christianity and/or Judaism too. Any time I'd bash the Muzzies on FB he'd weigh in, I'd call them primitive cavemen or something, he'd get upset, but invariably within a week they'd blow up something else and prove my point for me. It was fun while it lasted but he finally couldn't take it anymore (me being right that is) and deFriended me. Good times.

Mmmkay, so you think it's terrible but you don't want to do anything about it. Got it.

She has no position other than all religions are evil, especially Christianity, and the the US (at least all Republicans) is the root cause for the worlds problems. Choose a subject, it's always the same.

Well, that and whatever Bomma does or says is right because 1) He's a Democrat and 2) He's the FBP.

beheading.jpg