• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JV Terrorist Team ups their game. Sotloff beheaded.

Mmmkay, so you think it's terrible but you don't want to do anything about it. Got it.
Western Imperialism is the worst, which is why Polo is renouncing her American citizenship and going to the mid-east to help her Muslim sisters in their times of peace.

I agree, Christianity has evolved. Dragged kicking and screaming by secular humanism every step of the way.

As far as western countries acting as barbaric as Islamic extremists, of course we do. The problem is big laser guided bombs that tear kids to pieces and the ones that they don't bleed out before the camera crew can get there don't catch the same media buzz as start to finish recorded beheadings.

Why did we bomb civilians in Dresden during WW2? I'll give you a clue, it starts with T and ends with M. Also has the word terror in the middle.

Why did we drop the A-bombs on Japanese civilians when there was no need to?

What party was the guy who dropped those A bombs again?

Reagan made him do it... I think he was president of the Screen Actors Guild a fews after that.. must have been his fault..

He smoked cigarettes though so that makes him inherently evil. Oh wait, Bomma smokes cigarettes too. Nevermind....

I agree, Christianity has evolved. Dragged kicking and screaming by secular humanism every step of the way.

Secular humanism has eroded the Church. Period. In the end, secular humanism will return to hell where it came from. You'll likely witness it in your lifetime.

As far as western countries acting as barbaric as Islamic extremists, of course we do. The problem is big laser guided bombs that tear kids to pieces and the ones that they don't bleed out before the camera crew can get there don't catch the same media buzz as start to finish recorded beheadings.
People start wars. Stronger people finish them. Sometimes marxist fanooks give back the spoils. Rinse. Repeat.

Why did we bomb civilians in Dresden during WW2? I'll give you a clue, it starts with T and ends with M. Also has the word terror in the middle.
WE didn't bomb Dresden. The Brits did. If memory serves, it was in retaliation for jerry having destroyed Coventry Cathedral in 1941. The Brits like their Cathedrals. The destruction of Dresden was most deliberate and horrific. Fairy tale medieval city mostly made of wood. The Brits used incendiary bombs for effect. Couple hundred thousand died. Sad, but karma's a *****. People start wars. Stronger people finish them.

Because dropping incendiary bombs on Tokyo and other major cities for weeks didn't bring the nips to their senses. Couple hundred thousand died there too. But nobody remembers that. All they remember is the symbolism of Big Nuke. But hey, it brought the nips to the table and saved millions from having to live through the invasion of nipland. Wise decision on our part. Foolish that they didn't cave earlier. You had mentioned something in one of your earlier posts about your "warrior culture". The nips thought they were warriors too. People start wars. Stronger people finish them.

The end.

Secular humanism has eroded the Church. Period. In the end, secular humanism will return to hell where it came from. You'll likely witness it in your lifetime.

People start wars. Stronger people finish them. Sometimes marxist fanooks give back the spoils. Rinse. Repeat.

WE didn't bomb Dresden. The Brits did. If memory serves, it was in retaliation for jerry having destroyed Coventry Cathedral in 1941. The Brits like their Cathedrals. The destruction of Dresden was most deliberate and horrific. Fairy tale medieval city mostly made of wood. The Brits used incendiary bombs for effect. Couple hundred thousand died. Sad, but karma's a *****. People start wars. Stronger people finish them.

Because dropping incendiary bombs on Tokyo and other major cities for weeks didn't bring the nips to their senses. Couple hundred thousand died there too. But nobody remembers that. All they remember is the symbolism of Big Nuke. But hey, it brought the nips to the table and saved millions from having to live through the invasion of nipland. Wise decision on our part. Foolish that they didn't cave earlier. You had mentioned something in one of your earlier posts about your "warrior culture". The nips thought they were warriors too. People start wars. Stronger people finish them.

The end.

Beat me to it. Well done. I would add the use of the atom bombs to force the Japanese capitulation saved millions of Japanese lives since the military government was passing out grenades to civilians and showing training films on how to stab allied soldiers with sharpened bamboo pikes.

Last edited:

I am pretty sure the US took part in the Bomobing of Dresden. On a pretty large scale I think. Oh, the Brits were there, no doubt. But, so were we.

I am pretty sure the US took part in the Bombing of Dresden. On a pretty large scale I think. Oh, the Brits were there, no doubt. But, so were we.

You're right. The first raids were a British operation lead by over 700 RAF heavy bombers. We participated with 500. Again, if memory serves, the raids started at night by the RAF and lasted several days with us taking the day shifts. To the RAF, raid was designed to demoralize Germany. To Churchill, it was payback for the "Coventry blitz". We bombed Dresden several times after the initial raids.

Interestingly Dresden and Coventry are now sister cities. Brits buy Porsches. Jerries buy Range Rovers. If it were Goatdhad and Camelbad, they'd still be tearing each other apart. Oh, and they don't make anything anybody would want to buy.

Obama is a stumbling, bumbling fool trying not to offend Muslims

Chuck Hagel tries to clean up Obama’s comments about making ISIS ‘manageable’

We are getting to the stage where the members of this administration spend more time staking out rhetorical positions on the Islamic State and cleaning up each other’s misstatements than they do actually addressing the ISIS threat

Hagel suggested that America should focus on Obama’s prepared remarks and ignore the president’s extemporaneous musings on America’s objectives and capabilities.

Obama was “pretty clear,” Hagel insisted. America’s goal is to “degrade and destroy the capability of ISIL to come after U.S. interests all over the world and our allies.”

“However way he addressed that later in the news conference, I wasn’t aware of that,” the secretary added, if you can believe it.

“That’s the end game? Degrade and destroy, not contain?” Sciutto asked.

“No, it’s not contain,” Hagel replied. “It’s exactly what the president said: ‘Degrade and destroy.’”

But that’s not “exactly what the president said.” Reading the statements coming out of this White House has become a form of Kremlinology. Americans are instructed after the fact to ignore some of administration officials’ statements and take others as gospel.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/...clean-up-obamas-plan-to-make-isis-manageable/

bama is a ******* moron piece of ****.

He's a ******* sissy boy community organizer with a yellow streak a mile wide down his back - pissing his pants when anyone even mentions wiping out his jihadi brothers

imgpress2.jpeg

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim.jpg

Obama1_zps32d33995.jpg

Last edited:
Beat me to it. Well done. I would add the use of the atom bombs to force the Japanese capitulation saved millions of Japanese lives since the military government was passing out grenades to civilians and showing training films on how to stab allied soldiers with sharpened bamboo pikes.

I think we tend to forget or maybe don't know to begin with how brutal the Japanese were in the war. Just finished reading "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand. True account of a B-24 bombardier that survived months on a life raft only to be captured and placed in a POW camp. The Japanese at that time did not believe in being taken alive and would have fought to the last man, women, or child before surrendering. Bleeding hearts can say what ever they want, but the bomb ended the war sooner and with fewer lives lost.

I think we tend to forget or maybe don't know to begin with how brutal the Japanese were in the war. Just finished reading "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand. True account of a B-24 bombardier that survived months on a life raft only to be captured and placed in a POW camp. The Japanese at that time did not believe in being taken alive and would have fought to the last man, women, or child before surrendering. Bleeding hearts can say what ever they want, but the bomb ended the war sooner and with fewer lives lost.

That was one of the best books I have ever read. They are making the movie about him now. He just recently passed away at 94 I believe.

I can't wait for tan suit to come out and have an awesome, concise, and kick *** response to this.

He's got his State Department bimbos doing all his talking now - - do you think he's ******* both of them?

p3642301a33403066-1.jpg

20140327_psaki.png

He's not ******* both of them.....but there's the 3 way between those 2 and Mooshelle.

I hope Moosechelle isn't using Barry's strap-on on those women.

1. because Stalin had mislead the Allies that the Reds were going to attack in that direction...storybook town or no, Dresden was the largest rail hub in the area, and largely undamaged...historic hindsight is 20/20.

2. sure we could have waited for millions of Japanese to starve to death....at the time, the Allied blockade and poor harvests in Japan had the average daily caloric intake at less than 1400...and even that was skewed by the fact that "non-essentials" were getting much less than "essentials", i.e war plant workers....or we coulda waited for all the Allied prisoners being used as slave labor to be killed.....or....we coulda let the Russki's land, and they were not constrained by the need to limit casualties to their own by a "free" press or popular opinion.

when you need another history lesson, just ask.

I've been away for some time, so please confirm:

Vis changed his handle to PoloMalo43?

Or we have a new one?

I've been away for some time, so please confirm:

Vis changed his handle to PoloMalo43?

Or we have a new one?

Polo is definitely not Vis

We strongly suspect that Polo used to be Elfie.

Obama is a stumbling, bumbling fool trying not to offend Muslims

Chuck Hagel tries to clean up Obama’s comments about making ISIS ‘manageable’

We are getting to the stage where the members of this administration spend more time staking out rhetorical positions on the Islamic State and cleaning up each other’s misstatements than they do actually addressing the ISIS threat

Hagel suggested that America should focus on Obama’s prepared remarks and ignore the president’s extemporaneous musings on America’s objectives and capabilities.

Obama was “pretty clear,” Hagel insisted. America’s goal is to “degrade and destroy the capability of ISIL to come after U.S. interests all over the world and our allies.”

“However way he addressed that later in the news conference, I wasn’t aware of that,” the secretary added, if you can believe it.

“That’s the end game? Degrade and destroy, not contain?” Sciutto asked.

“No, it’s not contain,” Hagel replied. “It’s exactly what the president said: ‘Degrade and destroy.’”

But that’s not “exactly what the president said.” Reading the statements coming out of this White House has become a form of Kremlinology. Americans are instructed after the fact to ignore some of administration officials’ statements and take others as gospel.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/...clean-up-obamas-plan-to-make-isis-manageable/

I think the next President will be doomed after having to deal with or clean up all of Bomma's ****-ups. I'd kinda rather it be Hillary instead of a Republican.

Last edited:
We strongly suspect that Polo used to be Elfie.

I think the next President will be doomed after having to deal with or clean up all of Bomma's ****-ups. I'd kinda rather it be Hillary instead of a Republican.
I hear you but we really need someone to slow this trainwreck down, not ride it forward.

I hear you but we really need someone to slow this trainwreck down, not ride it forward.
Thing is, we'll still be ****** for a while even with a Republican President because it's unlikely that we'll win the Senate in an overwhelming fashion and a quarter of the Republicans in Congress act like Democrats anyway. Then it'll be four years of "See? See? The Republicans can't fix anything." from all corners of the media and Democrat Party. No, I'm afraid we need four more years of a Democrat President to totally wreck the country and turn enough people away from the party of the devil.

The Japaneese were planning to drop a plague bomb on San Diego. This is documented fact now. They developed a bomb with fleas infected with the black plague. They actually dropped one in China and had a flight planned to hit San Diego that would have gone off days after the first atomic bomb hit, but when they were bombed they postponed it, and when the surrender was under way they burned the instalation to the ground and hid most of the facts. They finally fessed up within the last decade. So when people act as if the US was the first to use a weapon of so called mass destruction, that really isnt the case.